What are your thoughts on using pic related to find a decent gym partner?

What are your thoughts on using pic related to find a decent gym partner?

Attached: grindr_logo-100413748-primary.idge.jpg (620x413, 23K)

It would be extremely painful

Anal isn't painful if you do it right

I dont think that's what it's for user

you say this because you're a faggot

Of course a faggot like you would know

I say it from experience

Only if you enjoy having a spotter on squats
> ;)

fuck that. imagine how awkward it would be to see a person you had a bad/creepy time with every time you go the gym.

I think homosexuals should recieve treatment for their dangerous mental illness

Attached: 1548726546784.jpg (720x540, 86K)

For you

Unironically worked. Aside from women I'm only into FTM's and the rare, top-quality twink. So, if you're attractive you get mass-spammed with basically a million messages cause gay guys are thirsty as fuck. The nice thing about that is that you can kind of pick out the occasional cool looking dude and be like "Yo, I don't really go for masc guys, but I am looking for a workout partner."

I actually met a super chill Mexibro who introduced me to a couple of his thicc fag hags. Sometimes I'll do a deadlift session with him or something like that, though he's not a regular gym partner.

go ahead and try but dont be surprised or offended when you are offered random blowjobs

if you are manly, muscular expect to be spammed by gay guys. not just girly twinks but the old/ugly/fat ones too

Nah, let them have their fun. Also, there is no treatment.

Mike Pence would beg to differ

but he is a faggot himself

KYS faggot your kind does not belong in the gym
tired of you shower creepers

Why aren't threads like this one immediately nuked?

I'd never partner up with another gay guy because so many of them have something missing in their frontal lobes. It might be similar to what people here say about women basically being children. If you have a gay gym partner get ready for him to be late or bring annoying friends who don't take exercise seriously. Gay people are about self-pleasure and have a "fuck it" mentality.
I'd much rather find a motivated straight guy and just not tell him I'm gay.
Anal sucks bro. I used to like it when I was younger but now that I'm older it's not fun. I'm okay with getting my ass played with while getting blown, but dick in my ass is uncomfortable.

use tinder and find a cute gym buddy to work out with. i just told her i was new to town and needed to find a decent gym and would like someone to talk to that is into working out, a plus was i fucked her a couple times until she realized she wanted to stay friends so now she sets me up with her friends

Probably because jannies/mods know it annoys people like you.

So pretty much every Jow Forumsizen

Does Tinder work for gym partners? I don't feel comfortable talking to other guys in the gym.

it did for me i only swiped right on fit looking girls. i do live in a medium/big city so there are lots of girls on tinder