Is this image an accurate reflection of reality?

Is this image an accurate reflection of reality?

Attached: 1563308771346.gif (2776x2128, 1.04M)

Ceci n'est pas une retardation

Yes, powerlifters have chicken legs.

Attached: 1521384146676.gif (320x235, 873K)

Am I the only one who is seeing the thumbnail of this image split down the horizontal centre line and the bottom of it shifted- oh wait it's a gif. Very strange way to save this image user

this

bodybuilding is gay as fuck though

its for young boys that cant get laid think they will if they just get the right body while judging every dude on the street that is skinny or a bit fat but has a gf

This is either the worst cope or the shittiest bait ever made on this board.

Attached: images (30).jpg (217x232, 4K)

Waist circumference is a superior measure for estimating risk of diseases.

Measure your waist at the navel. Anything over 36" increases your risk. Over 40" and you're in the danger zone.

I’m not a doctor but I always that a bmi that is too high is still bad regardless of wether or not it’s fat or muscle because your heart is still pumping all that extra blood to feed those muscles, body builders achieve a level of muscle mass that we didn’t evolve to reach naturally, same with being obese.

>powerlifters don’t have musclemass
>powerlifters don’t have MORE muscle mass than bodybuilders because they don’t waste it cutting down to prance about a stage

Attached: 425D9B7B-900B-49C4-A1B7-9A166A012B05.jpg (484x490, 63K)

No, because the powerlifter should be a t-rex. Otherwise, it's fine.
I swear to g*d chicken legs are the biggest fitness meme ever. Never once in my life have I seen someone whose legs were visibly too small with respect to their upper body (sometimes calves were, but they are 99% genetic, so there is little one can do with training anyway).

Powerlifting is about lifting more weight, not being stronger.
Lifting more weight can be achieved by many means apart from raw strength, including, but not limited to, better leverages, better technique and equipment. And even then, more strength doesn't automatically mean more muscle mass, although more muscle mass does mean more POTENTIAL strength.

>he isn’t strong, h-he just used technique!
>yeah he lifts more than me but he isn’t stronger, it’s just leverages
Absolute cope

>cope
Literally nobody cares how much anyone lifts except in strength sports competitions. I don't see what's there to "cope" about in the first place.

It's not a meme when many fatass powerlifters who can supposedly squat twice their bodyweight can't perform a single ATG, narrow stance barefoot unweighted squat.

>Lifting more weight can be achieved by many means apart from raw strength, including, but not limited to, better leverages, better technique and equipment.
And the most important means of all: shortening the ROM by doing sumo deadlift and bloat bounce bench press.

>ok maybe he is way stronger than me, b-but nobody cares anyway!
>yeah he can squat 6plates, but can he do [totally unrelated shit that nobody cares about]?!?
Stop trying to justify your bodypart splits you twink shits

Attached: 1BFA7C57-CC71-46C7-A005-540FDF79D253.jpg (387x353, 24K)

>posting an image of the guy who literally said, in the book you probably worship, that lifting more weight doesn't necessarily mean getting stronger
It's almost like you don't even know what you're arguing about.

That's inflexibility, not lack of strength.
And why are you comparing yourself to these hypothetical lard sacks anyway? Be able to ATG with close feet AND be able to squat 2.5X your bodyweight to parallel.
No one cares that you don't have some other guy's problem when you have your own problem of being a dyel.

i used to be a power lifter who always dirty bulked and never did a legit cut until my gymbro enlightened me and convinced me to cut this year.
i have been cutting for 3 months now and i already lost 40lbs.
i can now do 10 pullups easily (i couldn't do any before), i feel much lighter, i am less bloated, i can run, i don't feel dizzy when i stand up, my joints hurt less and i look much better all that for the price of some strength loss that will probably comeback when i stop cutting

>2019
>not bloatmaxxing

>powerlifter
>couldn’t do a single pull-up
You were just fat.
Unles you were a SHW squatting 8+ plates there is no reason to be that fat

This only happens to faggotass phone posters.

Attached: stats-show-1-out-of-3-people-are-fags.jpg (560x1477, 104K)

You don’t necessarily have to deal with visceral fat and clogged arteries if you’re swole though

Accurate if "Powerlifters" is replaced with "coping fatties"

Most of the time, the two coincide.

This is how the dyel excuses himself for squatting lmao1pl8.

Same here, for a moment I thought it's some meme.

You can't treat someone who's 35bmi lean the same as obese >people, but you have to be deluded to think it's healthy to be bmi 35, even lean.