Serious question - should bald manlets even try lifting? what is the end game?

serious question - should bald manlets even try lifting? what is the end game?

Attached: off.jpg (360x640, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/Tinder/comments/8z5fnv/tinder_experience_in_asian_countries/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>should I do healthy shit
user.

the answer is no

He should bulk up and aim for dwarf mode

with that height face and head? lol nahh, he should become uncaring overweight boomer mode and slay mentally ill middle aged cat lady poon, somebody has to be the one to

Imagine being such a cringetard that you try to shape yourself around a certain established image rather than just being a legit dude. JFL, ngmi

Attached: mW9phP2.jpg (720x935, 54K)

I remember when this guy posted on reddit and the blue hairs and onions boys told him he should get into modeling.

every time this guy gets posted i feel like dying, i am literally the spic version of him, everything else except race is the same

whats your problem all, better do something for yourself and feel good than do nothing because its 'useless'

you play with the hand you were dealt with

When they have a hobby, it's less likely the try to rape someone.

"I definitely rank myself as above average, though I'm no model. Still, I expected to get a reasonable quantity of matches. This experiment has me extremely confused."

old.reddit.com/r/Tinder/comments/8z5fnv/tinder_experience_in_asian_countries/

is it crazy to say that he actually looks pretty decent in these pics? he needs to gain more weight but idk id let him smash

Yes absolutely, but manlets should avoid getting lean if they're below 5'8 and just go full dwarf mode. Turbomanlet proportions are too odd to go otter

wrong. manlets NEED to go ottermode or else they look like theyre overcompensating or fat little penguins, or both

Manlets look like a joke lean and bulked, why would you not at least be strong as fuck?

I really think he's actually pretty good looking and without the thousand yard gymcel stare he would be smashing left and right. Also his rebbit post is maximum cringe

Attached: 1563636918214.jpg (900x1200, 266K)

Agreed, OPs pic looks awful but the reddit post pics look okay. He's no super chad or anything but I've seen worse who had no problem pulling decent pussy.

Thats the way to go op

Attached: DSCN2450JPG.jpg (2048x1536, 648K)

manlets shouldn't even bother living

this we need to be gassed

The end game is they will become strong and healthy you faggot. No one ever said lifting would magically grant them hair and height.

Yes, a lot of them eventually look good, especially if they have a good beard and nice jaw. That dude should get a better facial hair style and put on 20lbs of muscle.

lmao whats the point of being healthy while having ugly weak male genes

You've got to be the best you you can be.

Everyone should fucking lift.

Manlets have a distinct advantage in Oly lifting. Master it.

reminder that manlets should give it up and learn their place

Attached: yikes3.png (771x671, 577K)