SARMS

Hey Jow Forums

Anyone have expierence with SARMS? Which ones should i start with? My goal is to lose fat and build muslce.

Attached: 2F195945-C02E-4B82-98FF-E30D041EBA42.jpg (1200x1200, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2664459#joi170133t1
youtube.com/watch?v=lRbrmwkvRYE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the fuck?

>no side effects
X for doubt

>SARMS are not FDA approved.
well shit, the FDA approves just about anything,

banned here in Australia because their side effects include both cancer over the long term and heart problems in the short term--(proven clinical trials in rats as well as several instances of severe harm/death in humans)--according to a friend of mine who works at the department of health.

Shit's also likely made in the same vats as many other strange chemicals somewhere in china with little to no quality control, so it's also likely that you'll be getting a cocktail of random shit in your bloodstream which could go from other actual steroids to things like meth.

in short, find a way to buy actual steroids dont just try to order this online cuz you can.

Anyone that says sarms have no side effects is fucking retarded.

>No side effects

This can't be legal

I did a mild ostarine cycle when I fucked my back trying deadlift rows lmao. I was out of the gym for compounds for about two months before I felt confident going in again. I did it because I heard it would help me keep mass and aid recovery. I had only just started seriously again after two years of no gym because of being effectively homeless. With about 6 months of lifting behind me, my previous 1rm on highbar was 130kg. After 2 months of doing fuck all on a mild ostarine cycle I went back and squatted 128kg for three.

I would definitely recommend them if you can get hold of a legit source. If you are in the UK this should be quite simple, as long as you go for a source which provides lab tests you can check back against the lab with.

Im going on holiday for two weeks and I will be taking some with me over that time to stop me loosing my gains. In liquid form it's easy to smuggle you just relable it as a vitamin spray or rebottle it.

Also I should add other anons are correct. There are side effects but these vary from sarm to sarm.

Is Muscle Rage a legit source? I can get a Quad stack with osta, GW, Mk & lgd

Imagine needing to be big so bad you actually don't mind harming your health kek

I did an 8 week 20mg/day LGD cycle and it was honestly an amazing experience. Helps build lean muscle FAST (4 weeks you notice the differences)

I noticed significant gains in my lifts past a plateau on benchpress and squat and all my muscles got really really full and big.

There were a number of issues however, first off, you will have natural testosterone suppresion and even though its not steroids its recommended that you have a PCT (clomid/nolvadex) ready for the end of your cycle.

After completing my cycle, muscle fullness decrease slightly, but my lifts were nearly the same.

I would defintely use it again, but natty lifting seems to be the best for long term success rather than using cycles of SARMS constantly.

So i've read MK677 isn't a SARM as such, does this give it an edge to other SARMs as far as side effects go?
I'm interested in this stuff because basically i just want to get cut for once in my life without losing all my lean body mass in the process....

Reviews are mixed, some say it's worthless and others say its a good way to cut and gain 2 to 4lb of lean mass.

Biggest cons are insulin resistance and so you need to watch carb and sugar intake, as well as reports it causes prolactin increase and as a result cause gyno and lastly some serious hunger after taking it.

Pros are it doesn't mess with hormones such as test etc so no pct needed. It simply causes your body to naturally make more GH with its only GH pulse and won't cause organ growth as commonly seen with HGH. Helps reducing weight as well as great skin and hair gains.

Thanks for the reply, really wish there was more concrete stuff about these.
Gyno would fuck me up mentally too much to be worth it, id be happy with 2lbs or even just looking more cut without losing muscle mass though.
Guess ill wait and see, hopefully more research gets done on these.

>There were a number of issues however, first off, you will have natural testosterone suppresion and even though its not steroids its recommended that you have a PCT (clomid/nolvadex) ready for the end of your cycle.

nah you really don't. Not for LGD and SARMs equal to or below that in strength. Even RAD140 is questionable, but definitely not for LGD.

t. guy who's done two cycles of LGD with absolutely zero PCT

if anything I felt stronger coming off of it, like my natural test was kicking back into overdrive.

Mind you, this is a 6'6" 225lb guy with potentially high natty test talking, so maybe if you're a Manlet or something that changes, I dunno.

There is no correlation between height and testosterone levels though

I didn't say that, was more implying weight to drug ratio

I had nut cancer, so im down to one nut.

I wanted to be extra sure not to mess with the last remaining test producer in my body.

Its also not a bad idea from a cautionary standpoint. As your body comes off from LGD, its flooded with that extra test and in effect aromatizes in high amounts to estrogen. I was worried about gyno and my nut so I took extra care with the PCT.

Doesnt hurt to be extra careful

Well see your case is obviously different

Have you stacked LGD with Rad 140? Is it worth it or just ineffective for bioavailability

And you won't even get big, you're taking the risk of taking untested shit for barely any gains instead of roids because lol reasons.

No I haven't, and yes I'd believe it'd be rather useless with them overlapping and cancelling each other out

>a literal miracle pill that somehow the entire fucking world isn't using
Yeah don't think so buddy

I dunno about miracle pill or the whole world, but as soon as they started coming into existence football and basketball players started getting popped for it... Clearly it has a real effect

Not all sarms cause cancer that was only cardarine and rat studies with other sarms show actual neurological benefits
Rad140 itself is in clinical trial for a TRT replacement and other sarms are similarily researched. They're all still dangerous because of unknown long term effects but the most popular ones have been around a few years, are proven effective and won't have a lasting imprint on your health after one single cycle

Attached: 396107230_70cf6d07ba.jpg (332x500, 60K)

Anyone have experience with cardarine (GW 501516) for a cut?

Ive been taking it for two weeks now during my cutting cycle and seen only mediocre improvements on top of my strict diet. Im not sure if I just gotta wait longer or cardarine is just a meme (been taking 20mg/day)

Cardarine and andarine are probably the worst sarms health wise, cardarine cause of it's link to cancer and andarine because it attaches to receptors in your eyes and fucks your vision
Use ostarine for cutting it has multiple clinical trials and is generally the least suppressive sarm, rad can also work for cutting but it's much more anabolic

Stop being such a pussy and just start pinning

jii

Most SARMS are faked so find some way to verify your source (there are labs where you can pay to have your gear analyzed).
jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2664459#joi170133t1
> Chemical analyses of 44 products sold via the internet as selective androgen receptor modulators revealed that only 52% contained selective androgen receptor modulators and another 39% contained another unapproved drug. In addition, 25% of products contained substances not listed on the label, 9% did not contain an active substance, and 59% contained substance amounts that differed from the label.

>No side effects
They're lying to sell you SARMs. I don't have any personal experience with them, but IFBB pro Greg Doucette has a nice video comparing them to steroids:
youtube.com/watch?v=lRbrmwkvRYE
Spoiler: they have the same side effects as a mild oral steroid.

The difference is that oral steroids are extremely liver toxic while SARMS do affect cholesterol levels do not put as much harm onto the liver.

I agree that your hormone system might be affected just the same way, but there are reduce side effects on the liver

i did some cycles of ostarine and lgd-4033 (and exemestane, and arimistane Androsta‐3,5‐diene‐7,17‐dione) years ago. they're good but don't expect miracle results out of a mild cycle. i haven't researched the newer ones like rad140. i'd recommend ostarine by itself for fat loss/recomp. lgd-4033 stacked with ostarine for building muscle.

finding the right source like said is important. i tried uniquemicals, southernsarms and sarms1. i tried lgd-4033 from all of them, don't remember if i tried ostarine from sarms1. i got exemestane from southernsarms, don't remember if i got it from sarms1 as well. all of the ostarine seemed fine to me. i suspected the lgd-4033 from uniquemicals was bunk, it was like a green colored water but it was a mild cycle and i did get very pumped and veiny at the start of the cycle. the southernsarms lgd-4033 was great but another user recently said it was bunk (i used them years ago when they were new and asked for an eroids review in exchange for a 10% discount on the next order) so i don't know if they're selective scammers or if they became scammers over time. sarms1 lgd-4033 had good effects, i did a heavy cycle of both lgd-4033 (iirc i started low and steadily ramped it up to over 20 mg/day) and ostarine which got me rapid gains like a full on steroid cycle BUT their solvent was harsh and hurt my appetite so i didn't maximize my gains with as much food intake as i had planned, and with the high dosage it suppressed my testosterone levels for 2-3 months after.

5th week on Ostarine at 18.75mg a day. Added 25mg of MK677 as of week #2. One thing I noticed, and have no idea which of the 2 caused it, is that this one tooth that was overly sensitive to temperature due to a fucked up filling and that I was on the verge of getting a root canal done after over a year of putting up with it suddenly got so much more manageable that I barely notice it.
Jow Forums-wise, I've been growing, my traps have gotten a bit bigger than the rest of my body, and I *feel* like I've got leaner as well. Truth is, I started the cycle because I wanted to cut, but I didn't count my calories as I should, and I've been drinking more beer than I should have (pretty stupid, I know). Nevertheless, I am happy with the results so far, my Ostarine is almost gone, one bottle of my supplier is more or less meant for a cycle. Slightly lowered energy levels, could be a bit of suppression. No other side effects that I know of. Way better recovery in between sets, and I have been able to keep my linear progression in pretty much every lift but my bench. MK677 hunger is real. Once I'm done with this cycle (MK677 will last me longer because I'm taking 15 drops instead of the 22 drops of osta needed for the right dosage) I will give it 4 or 5 weeks of recovery then do another osta cycle (~6 weeks) but this time I'll aim for cutting, doing cardio on rest days as I'm on a 3xweek fullbody routine atm. Apologies for mistakes, phoneposting.

>muh liver
Pro bodybuilders taking this shit on and off for years don't have problems with their livers, some dyel doing orals won't have any issues.

ostarine on a sensible dosage is so beneficial yet so mild that it compared to steroids, practically has no side effects. for example women should never do trenbolone but they can handle a bit of anavar without becoming too masculine. a sarm is like anavar but even more selective so you can build muscle with less of the other effects (side effects) of steroids.

Until they find out something works an does something good for your body.

does it stack with Rad140 or should you cycle one then the other? Sorry I'm a newfag

I'm also skinnyfat, are the "body recomp" claims as valid as they claim? And is sarmsstore-co-uk trustworthy?

should I just ignore these products and go do SS+GOMAD?

The benefit of taking classical steroids are that you have decades worth of bodybuilders/lifters who were willing to be human guinea pigs. If you do your research you sjould know what to expect. SARMs arent like that. Likely 10 years from now they will be looking at all the retarded cycles people did with SARMs in the early days.

Brainlet
Lgd+rad is a hardcore stack I gained 20lbs on in 2 months

let me just pump my body full of weird chinese chemicals with almost zero long-term studies done about health and safety because im too fucking lazy to put in the work. i bet this mentality is viable in the long term and not a sign that im a worthless lazy faggot who will fail at every endeavor in life

Attached: 1539627955376.gif (267x186, 194K)

this is retarded and almost entirely false

SARMs have a LOT of side effects, including side effects we don't even know about yet

they are also less effective than actual gear

Are they anything like scmods?

Attached: D2BCEE17-5119-47A7-9FAE-633C23A1A6ED.jpg (480x360, 9K)

>headaches
>nausea
>insomnia
>generic medicine side effects cont.
They have the same side effect profile as supermarket painkillers you fuckwit
If people actually got them to any consistent degree nobody would take them

pls response sir do the kindly

Also bumping for the stack question of LGD and RAD. Offering 1 thot

Attached: 37C85A96-939F-4158-BE6A-7BAD7CF1E094.jpg (1080x1075, 170K)

You would've gained the same on either or at a full(er) dose you dumbass. You're the brainlet. Both fight for the same receptors and overlap each other eventually when they run out of receptors.

Cool waste of money and falling for SARMs marketing memes

Took 2 cycles of ostarine 40 days apart.
Comin off now i feel like shit.
A buddy showed me some shit about them, not good.

Dose? Cycle length(sounds short)? You're hopefully certain is legitimate ostarine? Cause "feeling like shit" could be indicative of you getting some prohormones cocktail and not pure ostarine.

I felt absolutely nothing negative coming off of ostarine, zero PCT

Lol all oral steroids at c-17 Alkalayted which contributes to liver disease ya fucking dingus.

Oral steroids have to changed because theyre digested in the stomach, pass through the liver into the bloodstream.

If you poke (needle) then you avoid having to go through the stomach and liver and directly into the musclar system.

Cardarine is amazing if you actually do cardio, if you don't do a sport and just want to lift then don't bother

>muscle rage
Does it fucking sound like a legit source?

Do you mean cardarine is amazing for the extended endurance or the cutting metabolism part

do roids you literal faggot
sarms are for scared homosexuales

There are side effects one of the more dangerous is temporary or permanent blindness. Also experiened temporary blindness, like i was looking through a hole, for about 4 hours. lol fuck that shit

????????? which one

Endurance and cardio performance. Personally I don't give a shit about cutting fat with it though so Idk how it works there. Just eat less. But for athletic performance it's a miracle drug.

s4

yea, was expecting you to say that. I wouldn't try S4 either, you didn't realize that's one of the side effects? It's pretty widely complained about. After 4 weeks or so your vision goes like yellow and/or suffer visual issues.

Attached: 1563226282823.jpg (1024x903, 70K)

Ostarine is good with that, Ive been using mk2688 and my finger which was broken a year ago has started to loosen up in stiffness

only stack itt worth taking

well yeah, cause stacking particular SARMs is totally redundant. Stacking those ones ACTUALLY stack. Also Cardarine isn't actually a SARM. Hence the stackability.

Attached: 1533057063252.jpg (1200x627, 588K)

ridiculous broscience. stacking test and roids is fine. stacking sarms is fine. natural cannabis is better than synthetic weed because it's stacked with lots of different cannabinoids.

RAD140, 20mg a day, 8 weeks, absolutely no more than that

That cancer study was horseshit. They fed rats like 200x the human dose.

yeah if you read any of the studys, they give them 20-40mg per kg of body weight.

so its not even 200x its more like fucking 1700 times

Any issue with doing 5mg LGD 4033 for 5 weeks with no PCT after ?

Trying to keep it legal kids.......

Obviously there are bad side effects but the cancer claim is unfounded right now.

5mg is baby dose and for 5 weeks thats not a long cycle so you'll probably be fine.

You'll still have noticeable gain though

Thank friend I hope you see boob and avagene one day

Any females want to share their experience with sarms?
I'm interested in taking low dose sarms for fat loss and endurance. I'm a little weaker since I do OMAD and eat at a severe calorie deficiet, so having that extra endurance would be great. I also store body fat like an apple shape which is super frustrating. :( I heard cardanine is good for my specific goals but I'm all ears.

wtf are you talking about moron? you sure sound like you know what you're talking about

Just roid

y-you too

Depends on the sarms and your workout routine,
if you take LGD or Rad 140 at high doses you might get virilization which you get the characteristics of men (facial hair etc) but this is unlikely because theyre not as potent as roids or anything.

If youre looking to get strong and recomp your body sarms can help, as for cutting you might need to just adjust diet. Sarms are also not a permanent solution and you'll have to go on and off cycles

Nooooo I do NOT want to risk any manly features. Especially not my voice. That's why I want to try SARMS. True I already IF and I am seeing great results but I'm just a little bored and impatient. Also curious to see how SARMS would change my body (hopefully, for the better).

I mean, I'm not a female and this is just totally my half educated opinion: as a female, low to mid dose ostarine and/or low to mid cardarine.

Attached: 1497003131273.jpg (567x565, 34K)

Have you ever heard of this brand called DNA/biotechnology or something like that. I don't remember it verbatim besides that it's European and has a science-y name.

If a SARM is sold in 15ml liquid and I need to take 5mg every day how does this work

Attached: Don't flip out.jpg (344x253, 18K)

this, what the fuck is he on about
they're different compounds
does he thinks ifbb pros take only test or only deca or wtf lmao

x mg per ml
measure with oral syringe

First bottle i felt fine. Same supplier, local shop.

I hate to ask but I'm trying to buy some ostarine and i'm not sure which sources are legit. I've tried google but I'd like to get some input from people who actually use ostarine

apples and oranges you fucking dumbass. Test and deca do not equal LGD and RAD

Sorry fren. I've got a *legit* source that's been years in the business, but only sells and ships in my 3rd world latam shithole.

sorry, I'm Canadian. But I know British people and they have an easy time getting legitimate SARMs

Attached: 2bWT5Ti.jpg (1241x1228, 967K)

Sure, until customs decides to test it. Not sure if SARMS are something that tests positive for anabolic sterioids on their tests, but I've had it happen to me.

What country are you in?

Dose and lenght?

Are you in Brazil?

I should've done more and definitely for longer. 25mgs for 4 weeks.

You have to test for SARMs to pick up SARMs. Like how the NFL tested for lgd. So clearly your country is shit.

Nope. cuerpoymente.mx for those wondering.
Best of luck fren.

It made me hungry. And fixed my back. Currently giving my dog half a human dose. It has cured his arthritis. He's a 13 year old lab. So if he randomly dies, we can't really conclude it was the stuff.
He's a really good boy.

Attached: 20190722_203105.jpg (4032x3024, 3.98M)