Big man has spoken, pls follow his advice

big man has spoken, pls follow his advice

Attached: PSA.png (1275x709, 819K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6CY3puQ_D0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pointlessly inconvenient

He also said that you should drink your own cum every day. How can one man be this based?

The most pathetic thing is when people leave bitch weight on the bar

If I was them I would want to hide that shit as soon as possible

>if I can do it you can do it
Implying that the world record deadlift holder is just some regular guy

The point is that since he's moving a lot of weight, it takes longer for him to put those weights away.

Cant stand this fat cunt

Probably has the biggest ego of all the strongmen who are on youtube, but u know... he did the thing.
Also looks like a 40iq britbong, but unironically one of the smartest strongmen out there

I'll be honest, the thing that annoys me the most when I'm working out at home is moving the plates.

>Nick best lifts a one ton ccarousel
>Eddie to Nick: You didn't lift that all the way up it doesn't count
Based

I always put my weights away except after deadlifting I leave 1pl8 on the bar.

youtube.com/watch?v=6CY3puQ_D0A

I like Him and Brian Shaw.

Who would win in a fight?

ure mom

Attached: 2B0BAF8C-A12C-41D2-8036-7781455784FF.gif (295x254, 1.63M)

Idk man, Brian is bigger, but Eddie seem to be way more fast than him.

I don't do this but frankly. It's doing the next person a favour.

I like it at competition warm ups when there's loads of loaded bars out and about and you can just knock out a few reps.

rude

brian shaw is a little bitch so

to u or 2 ur mom

>t. eddie

So that’s the secret to a 500kg deadlift?!?!

Attached: 1561461478281.jpg (1171x1347, 454K)

>Probably has the biggest ego of all the strongmen who are on youtube, but u know... he did the thing.
He earned it.

Probably Eddie, at that weight more mass becomes a disadvantage due to having worse cardio. Eddie also seems like he has better cardio in the first place and is more athletic, plus he is younger, so my money would be on him. If they had the fight right now Brian would have a significant advantages though since Eddie has a torn bicep

He’s literally none of those things.

Eddie would just fart and knock out anyone in the same room. Strength is a non factor in chemical warfare.

I don’t think it’s an ego as much as a sense of humor. He’s a working class guy and that’s how they talk.

I think he’s funny as hell.

>Does Eddie smell as bad as he looks?
>Somehow he smells worse
Fucking amazing.

And then he did it again

Gym bully masterrace reporting in. Run that bitch. I've been doing this social experiment to see who is alpha and who is beta in my gym. Turns out 99% of my gym is beta. What I'll do is I will purposely leave my weights on the bar and dumbbells on the floor after I'm done. I think I've had maybe only one or two wanna- be tough guys actually say something to me. Everyone else just deals with it. Some even rerack them for me. If this social experiment has taught me anything it's that most people are intimidated by authoritative figures and will do almost anything to avoid confrontation followed immediately by pain administrated by said authoritative figures.

>mfw I see beta dyels rerack my weights like the cockroaches they are.

Attached: 6FC3ED6C-ED73-4FE4-8393-B202C3F28358.jpg (214x317, 13K)

Kek you are a massive ass. Don't be surprised when the management calls you.

They literally get paid to pick up weights. Do you windex the mirrors too?

Fool. They're making gains putting your weight up. Soon you'll be the small one.