What it roids?

What it roids?

Attached: 800px-incontrol-mlg-spring-championship-2012-1.jpg (800x532, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qHaDsqKZ-gM?t=122
reddit.com/user/idrajitsc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no, he didnt take care of his skin and had an infection which went into his bloodstream and carried into his heart.

ما يجول

чтo этo пepeживaeт
cad é a théann sé

mea o loʻo tupu

kwenzekani

beth mae'n mynd drwyddo
apa yang dibina

sorry i just tried to google translate this language but couldn't find a right translate for this term

*what it roids*

You saying it was tattooed that killed him, and not steroids?

Depending on context, its steroids, hemorrhoids, or negroids. Its steroids here.

Attached: usa healthcare.png (594x1240, 459K)

30% of tinder users are using roids
ask yourself how many people in the public eye that suddenly get huge are roiding

roiding is ridiculously common in 2019, so many guys at my gym are roiding up and most aren't even that deep into fitness

So what you are saying is that when I am 50, suddenly all of the men competing with me will start falling ill and dying? Finally I'll be alpha!

not all but yes lots of guys nowadays are trading their future health for present gains. it's sort of sad but I only feel bad for them if they somehow don't know the trade their making, a lot understand what they're getting into though.

What is love?

septic shock

is powerlifting just an excuse to be fat?

youtu.be/qHaDsqKZ-gM?t=122

RIP King Gaming Bloat Lord

powerlifting is when you stop caring about aesthetics and instead want to become a horrible monster, in other words absolutely based

obviously lmao

Damn.. RIP

Geoff Robinson @iNcontroLTV
17. jul.

Not always the case but in my 33 years:

- find the stuff that brings you joy and pursue it. Guard it and earn it. It’s fleeting and finite but worth the endeavor if true.

You'll still be competing with roided up 20 year olds, and by then we'll probably have any crazier drugs/food for gains

Then what do we call strongmen

What, is he dead? Good fucking riddance. I hated that fat bastard. Artosis > Incholesterol

>when your mind is so addled that you feel making comments like this is normal

>as long as what you're pursuing is roids

Yea but those 20 year olds are socially awkward, broke and not going after all the milfs like 50yr old future user will be

nice projecting. cope more faggot. Everyone trying to talk about giving up future life gains for short term vanity are always losers themselves. pretty funny

>implying 50 year olds arent still going after 20 somethings
one of my girlfriends cheated on me with a 50 year old lawyer. it's not even uncommon.

There's also the thing with murican roids that come off black market, this means cold chain storage protocols are not followed and fake gear is abundant, which will make things worse.

All due to an idiot that committed suicide and other idiots that used it to pass legislation to ban them against medical and DEA advice

>roiding for that
wasn't he just strongfat

He was just fat

yea I mean its pretty fucked up. I'm glad my goals are attainable enough that I've never been tempted. the gym I go to is absolutely filled with roids. shit has gotten so casual that you see people doing it and they're just like "want some?"

he looked built underneath that fat. do you really get a gf like that based on charisma alone?

the same you just need to be tall

WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THIS FAT FUCK. FUCK OFF FAGGOT.

Attached: OPs mum with qt.jpg (1079x760, 581K)

no streaming apex legends gave him cancer

He was an asshole. Better people die every day.

Why? Why couldn't God have taken Grack 'Greg' Fields aka 'ROiDraGE' instead?

Attached: so sad, also wet and cold.gif (500x275, 448K)

Idra is on roids?

you mean destiny? idra probably spends a lot of time on Jow Forums with us

InControl got him lifting a few years back when he first joined EG.

based

Greg Fields and Geoff Robinson were the two SC2 players I used to watch. I remember Incontrol when he used to write in teamliquid for broodwar strats.

I dunno why Greg didn't write down his condolences. Here's hoping they were friends till the end.

>died of abscess
>on his ass
>is a power lifter
>needle injection is the #1 most common cause of abscesses

Its a mystery.

Attached: caf.jpg (1080x1080, 290K)

he's in our hearts. don't ask questions about his death that's rude. it's also rude to speculate.

But I didn't ask any questions. I stated a few facts, and left the dear reader to ask the questions.

that's rude. delete your post. don't mention "needle injections" or the word "ass." please be respectful in your memory of this wonderful and loving person.

myb I should rethink cashing in my natty card...

imagine dying of a butt infection

>it's wrong because it's not normal
You don't have a brain, lad. And Geoff was a cunt.

>fatass e-"""sports""" player dies
Nothing of value was lost

Idra is a reddit regular. He even calls himself a progressive. lol

>caring about these two obnoxious faggots
I used to watch the scene back in the day, too, but come on.

Kek if true

>idra is progressive
>destiny is destiny
>buttcontrol died of an ass injection
why are starcucks so cucked

reddit.com/user/idrajitsc

It was posted in an earlier /v/ thread.

Attached: 1563813693486.jpg (1200x800, 99K)

>literally all his posts are leftist cucktalk
lmao

So, how do you get an abscess from a needle? Did he fail to sterilize it, or can you get the antigens from bacteria in the skin?

This is what I like to hear. I'm a virgin, but will be attending Harvard Law School in the Fall. I'm hoping that once my career starts, I can start banging girls.

apparently he was a lazy fucking slob

man what the fuck

He seems like a normal well adjusted person. /v/irgins being confused is hilarious.

bait

based fucking grack

(you)

>on Jow Forums
>has no testosterone
You're not gonna make it.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-07-14-11h21m13s158.png (512x384, 151K)

Baby don't hurt me

>tfw the best dt rusher is now gone

don't hurt me

Am I supposed to know who this professional gamer is?

Attached: dachshund2.jpg (540x564, 67K)

only if you wanna post in the thread

>tb: dead
>incontrol: dead
>day9
>itmejp
>tasteless
>artosis
Who is next on idra's hitlist?

tasteless alcoholism is gonna get him

he's gonna get HuK and then he's gonna end himself
Machine will live until 2200

Attached: miomnst.png (1366x768, 1.71M)

I wouldn't have guessed he was still using. He was a casual lifter at this point and not a bodybuilder either.
Well, we'll probably never find out, unless his testament includes 'Tell everybody I roided till the end'.

>itmejp
literally who

He was a talented person, very positive with a great sense of humor. He will be missed. RIP.

you need to keep roiding otherwise you lose that shit fast

Source on Tasteless being an alcoholic?

>very positive with a great sense of humor.
Did you catch any of his sc2 casts from the last year? I tuned in occassionaly and, two times, he was badgering his cocaster. Damn. It was awkward. One girl looked and sounded like she was about to cry.

Machine is a Chad. Wonder what got him had to be Cancer or some shit he looked healthy still. 33 is your prime.

Read the thread. It's was sepsis and abscess, likely from steroids in the butt.

>only 1 year older than me

Attached: 1551826010032.jpg (246x232, 20K)

youre done, write a testament.
Life is cruel but you cant change it

I'd smother itmejp with a pillow right now.

Sounds like she didn't have a sense of humor.

i might have been wrong on that. I dont have any. Google it

>sense of humor

Attached: inc.jpg (1456x109, 40K)

Hes from a different time in SC2. I didnt like him but SC2 crowd these days are the meme of redditfags. He has always been an asshole and would try to fuck with everyone on casts. Casters now are huge babies and women the fucking worst.

He was always a trash caster.
>lemme make fun of players and instead of doing my job casting the game because I'm so fucking funny haha
also was never relevant as a player

I never said he was good or a relevant player.

it looked like you were defending his way of "casting" but it was not normal to act like a fucking retard instead of casting even in "different time", [spoiler]unless it's a homestory cup[/spoiler]

Hard take

>home story cup fucking sucked

There is a lot of drinking at homestory cup so it's ok for people to act goofy and retarded

Link or name the girl.

It's always been terrible. Don't know why people watch it.

One of the new casters. She's the token girl. Zombiegrub, I think.

still not as bad as any smash tournaments casting

How the mighty have fallen.

2016 basically was like "hey nerds, pick a side"

Wait, did this guy actually use steroids? Looked like absolute dogshit. Was he running Starting Strength by any chance? LOL! Just goes to show no matter how strong you are, no matter how much gear you use: you will wind up looking like Blaha if you don't actually train for hypertrophy. Literally what even is the point in powerlifting and taking drugs? Congratulations, you look like a fat tub of beer-swilling shit and only the homos in your powerlifting gym know if you possess even a modicum of strength. No one outside of that gay gym can even tell if you work out. EPIC FAIL. Get dabbed on.

Attached: 1487184947955.gif (328x288, 1.99M)

>abscess over femoral artery

Yep thats a complication from self injection, i say i say