BPC-157

>Research on BPC-157 has been on-going since 1991 and results thereof indicate that the peptide has the ability to repair damaged teeth, bones, muscles, tendons, and even intestines.
>Heal’s tendons and bones in a way that rivals conventional surgical methods
>Stimulates the healing of the bones and ligaments by promoting improved cell survival and cell migration
>heals previously stubborn elbow, knee, rotator cuff injuries
>Although there have been reports of mild sickness or nausea among users, both effects were later attributed to being the result of the body acclimating itself to the peptide.
>no other adverse side-effects reported

why isn't this discussed more? seems too good to be true if you are able to get your hands on something that isnt chink bathtub tier purity.

Attached: BPC.jpg (800x800, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bengreenfieldfitness.com/article/supplements-articles/how-to-use-bpc-157/
tb-500.com/products/nutroheal
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bumping. has no one tried this before?

I’ve used it. Pretty convinced it works for soft tissue injuries but it’s not magic. Still gotta do rehab exercises and shit. I like it combined with TB-500

Interesting. Any scientific papers on it? What is the actual molecule?

this is the best rundown i have seen so far, with a few papers linked.
>>bengreenfieldfitness.com/article/supplements-articles/how-to-use-bpc-157/

happy to do the work along with whatever the peptide does. i'm just amazed/finding it hard to believe that no one has reported adverse side effects. is this the same with TB-500?

It's just a long pentadecapeptide chain, apparently also known as PL 14736 though I have never seen it referred to that way

Supposedly TB-500 will cause cancer to grow faster if you already have it. Past that I know of no real sides. I haven’t experienced anything more than the occasional very mild site reaction

I did some reading up on it a while back. If it really works how it’s reported then yeah it sounds amazing. I wanted to use it for persisting meniscus injuries, try to get my knees back as close to 100% as possible. People were saying they injected it directly into the meniscus though which sounds insane imo

im curious about the terth thing. my teeth are a bit fucked up, what sort of damage can it repair?

I dislocated my knee and caused damage to the surrounding ligaments and tendons. I started taking bpc 2 weeks after the injury, within 14 days of physio programming I could do 10 full Ron pistol squats on the injured knee, and it felt absolutely fine to do it.

It's absolutely fucking incredible stuff, and it sad to know that this exists yet is deemed too dangerous for general population to use, despite the fact its impossible to overdose on, and has quite literally no side effects.

Bumping out of interest
Have bad knees from jumping off shit as a kid

>People were saying they injected it directly into the meniscus though which sounds insane imo
that doesn't sound right considering some people say they even just spray it directly into their moth, or subcutaneous in the general area.

Was just talking about this yesterday.
C-can we post our stacks?

Where do I buy it in Australia?

a compound pharmacy can make this for you if you can obtain a prescription for a doctor. google will help you with that.

tb-500.com/products/nutroheal

Do you suspect conspiracy by big pharma/supplement industry?

Where to buy?

oh i didnt realise it was not a research chemical. is there anything comparable to it? again more interested in the teeth side of things, but my muscles and knees are fucked from being in a fight.

Not him, but kind of. Since it's a peptide big pharma can't patent it. Long story short, that means they don't make a lot of money on it and won't spend money on it.

I tried it for a shoulder issue, likely bursitis or tendinitis. Didn't do anything for me.
I got a steroid injection a few months later and that finally did the trick and I could heal.

If it worked it would be banned.

that's retarded, many things that worked were legal for a short period and after people started taking them they got banned.
Hell, even acid was legal for quite a while after it was discovered

Currently running a cycle to heal a dislocated shoulder
Am experienced in the usage of BPC and TB500
AMA

Can either be taken in capsule form?

No.
They can be either injected ( usually subq,but IM has also proven viable ) or orally ingested in the case of BPC-157
However,the rate of absorption is much much lower and thus the effectiveness decreases. You would be better off injecting subq as close as possible to the site of injury

Does this peptid reside naturally in anything?

Or where can can i get this stuff.

Yes actually,in your gut bacteria
I'm living in Europe so this may not be adequate for you but UK-Peptides is legit,they also ship pretty quickly

So when websites advertise them encapsulated, they're a scam?

Tried it on me and then my gf. For me it didn't do anything noticeable, as for gf her supposedly broken finger healed in month after week of injections even though it hurt for 7 months before that.

I think you're talking about collagen peptides,right ?
If that's the case,no they're not a scam,they're just different. They're FDA approved as far as i know and are sold for human consumption.They're used to improve skin,hair and nail condition and some say they improve wound healing since collagen is found in a lot of elements in your body like your bones and such, but it has not been clearly established.
However, they are not even remotely on the same plain of existence as peptides sold for research when it comes to truly healing injuries.

Is this stuff on the doping list?

I've read some stories from people succesfully using it to heal partially torn pecs, wrist pain or heavily injured knees on another forum
it really does seem to be legit

Uh you’re retarded. You realize insulin is a “peptide”, right?
And hgh, and many other products, especially the biologics that crushing the market in total revenue

If it worked, it would be regulated and controlled to maximize profit, that’s why capitalism is amazing. If it doesn’t work, people won’t waste their time trying to sell it (beyond basic snake oil salesman garbage)

Yeah it's approved for human consumption because it's just protein. It's jello

Because stem cells are a thing.

Even when being lobbied and pushed for,substances take an awfully long time to be greenlit by the FDA and the fact that it isn't yet shouldn't be a metric to gauge whether or not this particular substance is effective at healing injuries.

why would it be? It's undetectable, your body produces it naturally, it's effective for about 30 minutes after injection

I thought suppliments weren't regulated by the FDA.

not only do they take an awful lot of time, they also take an awful lot of money, and since it can't be patented, chances are it's not going to be greenlit any time soon

>full Ron pistol squats
Who is Full Ron and will he help me get huge? I’d rather skip the pistol squats though if possible.

Attached: 0D01911F-9A18-4575-9CB4-174A7D3049A2.jpg (1080x1920, 281K)

>seems too good to be true

theres a clue in here, but you'll keep falling for internet marketers who struggled with the 9th grade

while I agree in theory, there are plenty of stuff that seem too good to be true and actually are. And for this stuff, nobody is making any money off of it

See