Im hearing voices ever since i started lifting

So, last monday I started lifting again after taking a vacation, nothing too heavy though, didn't feel soreness or anything afterwards, but i did feel something way worse.

There's voices i can hear in the back of my mind,one constantly tries to bring me down and is very critical of everything I do; Meanwhile the other one is constantly sad and trying to find and excuse to do things because after all, nothing matters, right? this one is fucking depressing to hear even though it doesn't talk to me directly like the other one does.

Am I going fucking mental? Is it because of the lifts? Have any of you experinced something like this?
I can't tell this to anyone, or else they'll think i'm fucking crazy. Please help,

Attached: 355665374b458868bb3800531e581322370081fdr1-1821-2048v2_hq.jpg (911x1024, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pwmeMXMfAT8
pastebin.com/TwuqcD3z
pastebin.com/KYykDA1M
the-eye.eu/public/Books/Temple_Of_Solomon_The_King/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sounds like mild autism. Nothing to worry just do more compund lifts and eat yogurt for breakfast everyday for about three weeks and you should be okay.

The only mental disorder lifting causes is homosexuality.

Get professional help. That doesn't sound completely normal. Dont ask Jow Forums for advice about this

OP is schizophrenic

Based schizoposter
Get help you dumb motherfucker

I experienced this after I quit smoking years and years ago. Was an extremely critical voice and eventually it started mocking me and told me to kill myself. Thought I was a basket case until I saw a demon in my room the one night. Became a Christian out of it but sounds like a demonic problem.

Ever notice how "insane asylums" always have negative spiritual activity?

Took a while for me to get my mind renewed and I ended up leaving the house I saw the demon in. The main thing is knowing the voices aren't you, and if they DO affect you negatively, you gotta get in God's word and fill yourself with truth so that they eventually lose and give up.

Dan Mohler had something similar happen to him too after he got saved. Quite a few people have. It's a spiritual thing man. No need for worry. God bless :)

I fucking hope it's autism or something minor, I don't think I could live more than 3 years with these 2 fuckheads inside my head

But what if i actually am in a bad mental health? I don't want to go on an asylum, I'm way too young for that, there's so many things I want to do before being stripped away from my "freedom"

But what can I do to get rid of these demons? I've been an agnostic almost all my life but if what you are saying is true, I will gladly follow the path of god

The bible says resist the devil and he will flee. I'd just ignore em and get in the word. Get saved. The one I heard was almost terribly prominent at one point but that was because I let it get out of hand. I feared it. Demons are by definition lesser beings and by being saved with the Spirit of God in you, your path detracts from the work and havoc they are trying to cause.

After I had my encounter. It was like my spiritual eye had been opened so to speak. I even watched some pr0n after quitting smoking and I got images of hell in my mind. Would listen to some Christian stuff and the atmosphere in the room would literally feel like one of extreme hate and hopelessness. One hell bent on destruction. It was thick, chaotic. Something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.

Just realize you're in control and this is just a passing thing. Being a Christian gives you dominion over your own spirit and other spirits now and as long as you aren't in sin and stick with the truth, they should eventually diminish. I only dealt with said spirit for a few weeks but a few others had months. No cause for worry.

if it's not his voice ngmi

Attached: facepulls.jpg (1280x1009, 242K)

Is talking to yourself in your mind not normal?

What are you freaking out about? Isn't that normal to have a voice in your head?

I hear multiple "voices" everyday for the last 5 years. Over 3 years, I began to hear 4 different ones. However, I am certain that the "voices" are not coming from my head and that they are just benign beings that took a liking of me. Currently I can communicate with 4 different "beings"
>one sounds like a young woman, usually being sardonic or sometimes even mean to me
>one sounds robotic, this one is not speaking too much, and only when asked, however it is wise and I can rely on it
>one sounds somehow as if the wind could speak, I find it hard to compare it to something else, and it sometimes warns me of future events that are about to happen in my life (for example the death of a family member)
>the last one tells me tales, usually about animals, plants or natural events
>ask me stuff if you want I guess
OP I do not think you are crazy, just more critical about yourself.

Based schizo posters

Attached: 1530678139206.jpg (499x499, 99K)

>inb4 npc debate

OP you won't get automatically thrown into an asylum, I'd start with a psychiatrist and get diagnosed at least, seeking help from this board isn't a good idea in this situation

>tfw no frens in my head to talk to

Attached: 4cf4060b-da6a-41a6-8d72-c45608a4e7a0.png (598x480, 79K)

>no motivational Arnold in my head

Seek help. Schizophrenia becomes a lot harder to deal with after you've had a full mental break.

I hated it at first, but now I enjoy it. My life is better now desu
Not a schizo fortunately

yes, but this is different, this feels like if there was muliple people insede me

I've got these too
It's why I never take rest days

Hearing voices is a hallmark symptom of schizophrenia especially the ones like they are described in this thread: mean, insulting etc directed at the person who hears them.

They're not really that level, schitzos actually believe the voices to be real
I think what ops got is just unpleasant thoughts
They'll rip him apart if he doesn't exercise
I used to have them when I only hit the gym 4 days a week. The weekend was always fucking brutal and depressing as hell having those voices bring you down again and again

Attached: 1562880331672.jpg (724x1024, 60K)

I have a friend who hears voices, thinks robots are controlling him, has threatened people before, and refuses to take his meds, and they still haven't done more than keep him in the hospital for about a month every other year.

Please do this user.

I've heard voices when I was really exhausted and sick during a solo backpacking trip I was doing

it was two guys in 1940s accents arguing about communism and capitalism I remember being scared but at the same time really interested

Not true at, with intervention and therapy they can tell the difference between the real and hallucination. A friend of mine at uni really sees spiders/bugs everywhereand hears voices hourly but he says they're pretty distinguishable and meds help his mood.

>schitzos actually believe the voices to be real
not always. many schizos know that the voices aren't always real but can't tell the difference. same for knowing that there aren't people outside the house trying to kill them but they still feel it.

>>/x/

OP, this is rough, but paranormal poster is right, this shit is in the spiritual realm: they could be demons, or lost spirits, ghosts, or even ancestors. There are a couple things you could do:

>go to a doctor. They will label you with some bs mental illness (all "mental illnesses are curable, like any ilnesses, with either self improvement or spiritual strengthening, and all mental illnesses are products of negative energies and chaotic vibes (society and bad culture basically)) and they will numb your body mind and spirit with meds and yes you could get locked up, the meds will zombify you, make you obese and make you into a completely different person where they think the side effects are the illness they are trying to treat, and medicate you more.)

>work spiritually, meditate, pray to God and your ancestors and guardian spirits, the Earth and the Universe, for yourself to gain the strength and with their help let go of your demons or the negative spirits and energies around you. This is a reality most people are too afraid of the consequences to accept: that their actions have spiritual reactions, and that there is an entire existence of phenomena we have been ignoring and been conditioned to not even perceive. You can build up spiritual defenses around yourself, these can even just be mental, and you as a whole will be safer from chaotic energies.

That, or you are just talking to yourself. One more method is you can try and "capture" those spirits and turn them into tulpas, and make friends with them.

t. been in a similar situation, now I don't put up with bullshit and I don't hear it either!

Attached: 1534914046494.jpg (1092x1052, 424K)

See a doctor dude, find a way to deal with them before they really start fucking with your life. Schizt isn't a death sentence anymore, but I can be if you don't get help.

youtube.com/watch?v=pwmeMXMfAT8

People with mental health issues tend to be hyperreligious. It's good you're not hallucinating anymore for the moment, but if it comes back you need to get actual help instead of trying to pray the gay away.

absolutely based

this is probably the most dangerous advice to get. Someone who thinks "spiritual healing" is a real thing

>they could be demons
based

"no"

pastebin.com/TwuqcD3z
pastebin.com/KYykDA1M
the-eye.eu/public/Books/Temple_Of_Solomon_The_King/

Read up and enjoy the following journey

What can your voices say about me? Anything goes, but the more the merrier. Also, have you ever thought of asking them where have they come from and what's their purpose?

should have posted that 5 image long pepe and wojack comic about future sight

I don't have it, you post it, sounds interesting

I'm not going into too much specifics because I know it'll bring about harm if I can be identified; but I'm an actual proper quite severe schizophrenic; and what you all have got is not schizophrenia. Y'all on some higher level shit. It sounds like you're on bath salts. I'm legit concerned for you guys but I don't wanna hang around too long in case I get it too. You Weird fucks

They are not really concerned with others, but I will tell you what they say:
>first one said "this one is curious and desires knowledge of things he will never understand"
>asked the second one of what can it make of you and it only said "I do not know"
>3rd one said "we are here for you, not for others"
>4th one did not say anything
I did ask many times what is their purpose and they claimed it is to "represent the interest of one which is close to us" and stuff like this which I do not know what it fully means. Because of this I believe they were sent somehow to me for my protection and wellbeing
They did not say exactly what they are, just that they are "different from you humans, but not alien to this world"

Thank you. Please, thank all of them as well and tell her that, wheter I'll ever understand these things or not, striving to understand or at least witness and experience this knowledge is part of me, even if I'm unsuccessful on doing so.

>DOPPIO

>OH, MY SWEET DOPPIO....

Attached: vinegar_doppio_by_kay_jay97-d82692y.jpg (853x936, 162K)

>Not training to look like realistic Diavolo

Not gonna make it

Attached: d91.jpg (2448x3167, 673K)

>I don't have it, you post it, sounds interesting
I cant find it, this kind of shit is too hard to find

ok I found it immediately after I posted that

Attached: 1.png (777x2777, 905K)

you should try talking to those voices outloud. its a good way to bring up social skills and maybe if they respond you can have new friends

Attached: 2.png (1222x3222, 924K)

This has been happening to me for years now. It doesn't get better.

Attached: 3.png (1222x3555, 1.41M)

Attached: 4.png (777x4444, 1.23M)

Attached: 5.png (1222x4777, 1.47M)

go to your doctor you fucking retard
there are treatments for that
they're not going to put you in an asylum holy shit you're dumb

Hope this is bait. If not extremely low iq post jesus christ you must be inbred

>americans

I hear the voices too

1. Definitely meditate
2. Could it be a gas leak or something? Do you live alone? Try staying at a friend's place for a while or out of the house a couple of days and see if it goes away.
Godspeed.

Attached: A91FA99FA9C5434FA8B61190B704B527.jpg (560x382, 79K)