Is this otter mode?

Is this otter mode?

Also what can I do about the gyno other than surgery?

Attached: 09711219-D0B3-417A-B7BC-018400B3B9CD.jpg (4032x3024, 1.67M)

No, and you dont have gyno

Not lean enough for otter. Doesn't look like gyno, just slightly unfortunate insertions.

no

What can I do to improve my look lift wise? What needs more developing

Thank you

>otter
You need visible abs for that

Need larger shoulders, biceps, upper chest and adonis belt. You don't have gyno.

You don't have gyno retard stop spending so much time on this board it's giving you body dismorphia

Good to know. Thank you

klinefelter syndrome in one picture
post pictures of teeth

Teeth are fine

Attached: 50E15B35-730E-4370-BAB0-82572691FA11.jpg (2576x1932, 600K)

>Is this otter mode?
Ottermode is 8-10% body fat, you're 12-14%. You have enough muscle, so lose another 10lbs and you'll be there.
>Also what can I do about the gyno other than surgery?
If you have gyno it's not noticeable so don't worry about it.

Not OP. Post a pic of what you'd consider an otter. 8-10% bf seems a little low

Are you high?

His arms are shit, thats like 16%bf, traps are shit, too and no tan, no nothing
go fucking lift and cardio every other day

Brad Pitt in Fight Club
Pic related is me at 11% body fat according to a DEXA scan. His body fat percentage is not far off of that.

Attached: WIN_20190513_11_06_39_Pro.jpg (700x1061, 90K)

The whole bf percentage thing always throws me off honestly. Looking good btw

What's the obsession with otter mode. That shit makes you look DYEL unless you're shirtless 24/7.

Nah a well fitted shirt does the trick. It's also not too hard to maintain and a good balance between strenght/cardio. Also looks attractive to most people

Hey he’s right...better to be a critic then hand-holding

Thank you all

Thanks. People tend to think of 10-12% BF as shredded, but that's just when your abs start to show without flexing. Shredded requires 6-8%.

otter mode is objectively best mode wrt aesthetics and health

Pretty much. If anyone objects they are either: on roids, fat, have body dysmorphia (I'm sure there may be some exceptions to the rule though)

Dilate

Since Brad Pitt's image from fight club gets used as otter mode, this is how he looked clothed in that movie. Tell me this isn't DYEL.

Attached: brad-pitt-workout-routine-4.jpg (960x1440, 116K)

There’s no need. It’s cold here. Should be constricting instead

Your gyno would go away if you stood up straight.

He had abs which is what matters

I think your view of what a DYEL is got skewed by staying in this place too long

You can't see abs through a shirt, smart guy.

That is DYEL though. Girls would laugh at you if you had a body like that and tried to approach them.

>You can't see abs through a shirt, smart guy.

Doesn't matter as long as they know/have seen them once

>Girls would laugh at you if you had a body like that and tried to approach them.
You should take a break from Jow Forums for a while.

>Girls would laugh at you if you had a body like that and tried to approach them

>>Jow Forums

>That is DYEL though. Girls would laugh at you if you had a body like that and tried to approach them.
Not the same guy but you are delusional. He has a perfectly fine body even with clothes on. Arms look strong enough and ofc he has a good looking face. Stop wasting so much time here talking with dudes about what girls like. If you looked like pic related you would be a 9/10 in the real world.

Based retard

>You can't see abs through shirt
Yeah but you can see if someone has a gut

11% seems about right.Most retards here would call that 8% because lol visible abs

post body