Going to the gym is the easy part, eating enough is the hard part

going to the gym is the easy part, eating enough is the hard part

Attached: flying bionicle.jpg (249x256, 15K)

going to the gym is the easy part, eating less is the hard part

Attached: 13595846-0-image-a-28_1558042742515.jpg (634x502, 89K)

eating enough is only hard if you are autistic about what you eat

Exactly, this is what I tell my normie friends. How the fuck are you supposed to hit anywhere near 2000+ calories? I'm stuffing myself so fucking much I hate eating, always so close to throwing up. Fuck why can't I just down some calorie dense pills or something to gain weight without eating. FUCK.

Literally 1 slice of pizza is 250calories, how can you not eat over 2000?

stop eating chicken breast rice and vegetables and you can eat 2000 calories easy in even one meal

>why can't I just down some calorie dense pills or something
make shakes retard. blend up
>oats
>olive oil
>whey powder
>milk
>vegeshitables
and whatever other nonsense like peanut butter or whatever you need for macros. dont add anything for flavor or sugarshit just learn to slam it quickly and choke it down
you can make 1000 calorie shakes no problem at all

>Make rice
Whoa!
What is that?
100g of white rice is fucking 400kcal?!

I'm eating 2500 kcal of basically rice, broccoli, chicken, eggs and PB and I'm starving every day.
Stop being a walking skeleton.

They're both easy

Trying to cut bodyfat while retaining muscle is the hard part

it's also demoralizing to see your numbers go down and to feel weaker

>He doesn’t do intermittent fasting.

Yes.
On a related note anons, how do I cope with an emotional eating habit left over from my years as a fatass? (Dropped to a normal BMI now.) Makes cutting hell.

Because he needs to healthy you lard asses
This is good advice
Rice is low calorie af if you dont put vegetables drenched in oil, butter, honey etc. In there. Idk wtf people keep saying rice is high calorie when its not, its mostly fucking water.

I recommend you look into intermittent fasting, a keto diet, and possibly a longer fast (maybe a week at most) to reset your body's response to hunger and satiety hormones

Just fucking eat and quit being a pussy. Olive oil is your friend, add it to your shakes. Easy 200kcals. Phenibut makes my appetite shoot through the fucking roof but I don't take anymore

ok retards listen up, i do literally everything you guys tell me, but it never adds up to anywhere near the amount of calories that you guys make it out to be, why is that? I grab an entire pizza and literally drown that shit in olive oil but it's barely any fucking calories, what are you guys talking about? Where are those calories? A slice of pizza is like 0,0001 calorie, fuck you, I don't get it. "Easy 200kcals" fuck no its barely any calories.

kill yourself human garbage

>Because he needs to healthy you lard asses
nah

Ok, if you tell me where those calorie dense oats and pizzas and whatever you guys are talking about are.

Going to the gym is the hard part because I'm lazy af. Eating right is the easy part because I like eating.

just drench it in olive oil and top it with peanut butter, then fry it and then coat it with oats. then fry it again

eat more retard

Download lifesum and just try to get to the end of the day goal.

380g lean beef - 456kcal
100g rice - 353kcal
40g cheddar cheese grated - 167kcal
976kcal easy.
Wanna know how I know you're not trying?

>380g lean beef - 456kcal
>100g rice - 353kcal
>40g cheddar cheese grated - 167kcal
and you have to eat that shit every day, what am i, made out of money?

I appreciate you guys, like unironically, but man there is a physical limit to how much food I can eat. i wish everything you just listed added up to 2000 calories, that would be amazing, but then I think of all that food, and it's not even 1000 calories. FUCK.

so just do this faggot holy shit you retards piss me off, I hate skeletonfags so fucking much I would legit attack you irl right now

Edit: if you are using a calorie counter and you're hitting enough while loosing weight, you've either fucked up your maths (post height and weight) or you have parasites in your intestines stealing your nutrients that will eventually kill you.
Occams razor would suggest that unless you live in a 3rd world country, it's more likely that you're bad at maths and don't eat enough.

if you attacked a skeletonfag irl you could just pin him down by your superior bodyweight

I'm 6'5 and 215lb,used to be 175lb. I pretty much eat this 3 times a day, with veg for variety. I also sometimes mix up what kind of meat (pork is cheaper) and occasionally have potatoes instead of rice.
But yes it is expensive and difficult, so what? I spend £65 per week on feeding myself. If you can't invest that little in yourself then you don't deserve the reward.

>Physical limit
It's called stretching your stomach out by gradually eating more.

he wrote that for me not for you, fuck off. but yes i'm also not made out of money so its almost as if i wrote that.
I feel inspired now, ur right brah
don't be so hostile you mean person

I would fucking destroy the skeleton you have no idea, I'm literally seeing stars and red with rage right now I would fucking slam that faggot bitch against the wall and pound him to pieces until he was full bogdanoff then I'd pound his ass and make soup of his insides pumping so much cum into his holes that it starts leaking out his eyes

why did i get a boner after reading this?

Eating enough and going to the gym is the easy part, lifting heavy with high volume is the hard part.
At least for me.

Based and truthpilled

I eat 5000calories a day and its fucking easy because I blend all my food and drink it in 2 seconds when it would take most people 10 minutes to eat there meal
When I cut I just take cold showers and intermittent fast, its so fucking easy.

*ahem*
FUCK toa metru
FUCK toa phantoka
FUCK turaga dume
and FUCK jannies

Attached: Mfw_9e2133_5390592.png (887x680, 447K)

eating is easy but I just don't know what to eat. I literally have forgotten what is a good meal for bulking, any ideas that don't involve over 15 minutes of cooking?

*jugs 2 cups of milk for an easy 260 calories*
nothing personnel

This is me, but at the end of the day I've still barely hit 2000 calories

based boomer

>articulation mogs you
what do?

Attached: kopaka.jpg (1194x668, 158K)

>bionicle
Based

>why yes I do jack off to female MOC figures
>how did you know

>I also dont include the image in my first post
>yes I do it on purpose

Attached: index.jpg (192x262, 8K)

he cant do facepulls, so i use my external rotation powers to defeat him from angles he couldnt even imagine

>low quality version

Attached: 1560244082324.jpg (1072x1460, 490K)

16oz ribeye or sirloin with butter emulsion (hollandaise-based) or cream (espagnol-based) sauce of your choosing. Three times a day every day. Add vegetables for micros and carbs on training days.

>why yes I do believe G2 was terrible
>how did you know

Attached: 1563480098358.jpg (867x614, 73K)

What in the fuck? What kind of skinny gay meet are you? I'm on a cut at 2750 calories and I'm hungry at all times. Are you a 90lb female?

the only good one was the blue one with hooks and the transparent mask.

You're a bitch, dude. Not gonna make it

Attached: 1563794602957.jpg (1000x1366, 207K)

This is a Bionicle thread now

Attached: 1525137791795.png (373x457, 360K)