That varbie who always reracks weights, wipes equipment, keeps the volume down even though she's using earbuds...

>that varbie who always reracks weights, wipes equipment, keeps the volume down even though she's using earbuds, is the first one to help out whenever literally anyone needs a spot and hands out protein bars to the entire weight room every Saturday
Are there any nice varbies at your gym?

Attached: 756358.jpg (1080x1158, 237K)

>that varbie that gave me a thumbs up after my bench press set

Attached: 1520393924756.png (585x470, 25K)

no. the only women I see at my gym are fat housewives who spend more time talking than exercising and those thin ones who are also fucking harpies and think everyone in the gym is their enemy.

apart from that one girl working there who's a cutie. I think she tried to flirt with me a couple times before she gave up because I'm too dumb to catch onto it before my brain already replied on auto pilot.

Do you cucks seriously wipe down equipment?

No, but my gym buddy will be a varbie eventually. I'll do whatever it takes to make it happen. We'll be starting with the barbell this week, she finally worked up enough strength and courage to try it.

thats a midget
im like 5 heads taller than her.
my dick has the same size as her forearms

i refuse to do it unless im about leave a completely drenched bench and someone is waiting to use i directly after me.

imagine

How do women get access to anavar so easily?

if everybody thought like you guys, we'd all have staph

>but my gym buddy
The eternal friendzone

Attached: 15872464-7232993-image-a-33_1562768980146.jpg (962x637, 50K)

>find a gym buddy with small tits and ass
>both go to the doctor, tell him you want to become a woman and she wants to become a man
>swap pills

I don't sweat so I don't need to wipe. If you're sweating at the gym you're working out too hard.

Yep. Every waking moment is hell. I can't wait to do deadlifts today and black out for a second.

The varbie fairy leaves a bottle under their pillow.

Attached: 72yv00raing01.jpg (1125x1268, 162K)

I dont get it.

>find super cute and super built shortstack girl at gym
>chat her up
>recovering from eating disorder
>lesbian
>is a "drag king" on the weekends
>never talk to a woman at the gym again

Attached: 1563242329541.jpg (537x534, 75K)

>it only takes one 8 week cycle of var for a girl to turn into an absolute semen demon
brb getting a below average skinny gf

You can command easily through internet.

>hands out protein bars to the entire weight room every Saturday

...What

>is a "drag king" on the weekends
What in the fuck is that

2016 without training gear is the best, after that it's just repulsive

Every woman in the gym that isn't doing cardio casually that I've met is a giant fucking bitch. I say this as someone who's met their gf through the gym.

Also stop sameposting OP.

Im fat, I leave a swimming pool after 10mins of cardio. Atleast I wipe my shit

anavar is magic

Attached: 1561298906895.jpg (771x1015, 354K)

>expecting a masculine woman to be feminine and not batshit insane
You got what you deserved.

She ruined herself.

A deranged freak

>sameposting
how about you lurk a bit more and learn the lingo first before calling people out, buddy

I'd like to get some Dicken Cider

I've been on this board for quite a long time and I only know one faggot who posts the way OP (also you) does.

>30 replies
>19 posters
>'sameposting'
Ok buddy didn't realise you're that much of an oldfag

>what's good manners?

ngmi

>expecting a woman to be sane

Just don't date a woman who does masculine activities (lifting is one) and don't date anyone beyond first year in university.

Reading "How to Judge People by What They Look Like" by Edward Dutton might help you detect secret bitches and whores vs actual feminine women too. The stuff that he says regarding sociology is completely wrong but he's correct when it comes to how stuff i.e. a masculine jawline on a woman is a sign that her testosterone levels are elevated and thus isn't wife material.

You're retarded. Why would she want the estrogen pills they would give the guy? Also you need to commit to a program for like 6 months to a year to obtain hormones for gender dysphoria stuff. You'd have to do so much acting, so many medical expenses. Just go on your computer and buy gear. You dorks.

>wipe down before
>dont wipe down after

ruined herself

Yeah she waives and says hi when I see her, she helped my gf with her deadlift since their leverages are similar.
She's very nice and gets talked to all the time by random guys.

>elavated test = bad woman
My wife has pcos so her test levels are higher than those byzzfeed betamales; she's still submissive, intelligent, and has never had a bf other than me
All women are whores unless they aren't, I don't think sex hormones play any tangible part in their behavior

I've always had the sneaking suspicion that roidfags have to pay serious attention to what muscles they train, so they don't overdo it and get disgusting tumor legs

>fucking harpies and think everyone in the gym is their enemy.
I fucking love these lol

Real shame about those hips though

>sweat profusely from my scalp
>always a wet spot left where my head was
I feel obligated to wipe down

My mom had the same and she's mentally unstable as hell, doesn't help that my dad is the definition of a beta male.

As much as I love my mom I can't deny that I would never marry someone like her. She might be submissive to her husband but good lord did every single one of my family (me included) get serious anger management issues because of her. Not good wife material, but they are manageable if you prove your dominance. Fuck that shit though. I want an actual good woman.

Man varbies really make me diamonds, its insane that they can turn into a beast in a month when it otherwise would take years, post more please man

she looked perfect in 2016 god damn

Attached: 1556410200836.jpg (1243x1080, 975K)

I like varbies but that one looked way better before

>thinking a mans status is lowered by being considerate towards others.

dunno what you are but you could be more.

Fuck no lol. I don’t usually sweat like a fat pig.

You don't understand civility.
You better grew up in a 3rd world country or there's no excuse.

>they don't sweat
DYELs, if you don't sweat you're either not pushing hard enough or are taking 3 minute rest period between each set

>or are taking 3 minute rest period between each set
get out with your high rep sets you manlet

She really did.

I don't know why people post her. She's so ugly and she's clearly not a varbie(she probably took tren or some other shit).
2017 is the bet for me

Attached: 1559150972410.png (920x577, 440K)

People in this website think being a "Chad" is being extreme rude to anyone and that is "a man's attitude".
The real redpill is that Chad is the nicest man ever, always care for others and thus is always cared for.

She was testing you. You passed up your chance to bang a lipstick lesbian.

what an ugly and bloated quads wtf

Sad!

Is it worth it to do var when you cannot do it forever? Won't you just lose all the gains you got with it eventually?

Based.

Attached: 1561645404555.jpg (2089x1977, 1.09M)

It's because to most people on this board 'Chad' is secretly the dipshit who used to bully him in highschool and he secretly wishes his bully would fuck his mom.

So does it mean that all freakishly buff girls are on roids?

you keep a lot of the gains from var

She sounds like an absolute fucking sweetheart
This

People like you gave iNcontroL staph.

Attached: angry pepe.gif (286x200, 145K)

Women need a limit of weight training only once a week

I never did when I went to outside gyms but I always wipe my bench in my own gym

is that what got him?

No one knows who that is.

nigger detected

No, the only women at my gym are massive hamplanets who do meme lifts they see on IG and take up the squat and deadlift stations.

>passing on a qt lesbian gym bro
unironically never going to make it.

>be doing incline bench with the dumbbells
>trying the 90s for the first time
>had these weird spicy chicken quesadilla things from my favorite gas station as a midnight snack the night before
>at the very top of the rep I went to fart and literally no noise came out, just a quick squirt of liquid poo
>shot right out of my shorts onto the seat of the bench
>throw the dumbbells down and go start heading to the bathroom
>dumbass spic looks at me and goes “aren’t you going to clean that up”
>stop walking and say “when you shit do you wipe your ass or wipe the toilet?”
>continue to go to the bathroom to cleanup
>finish cleanup and finish my sets on a different bench
fucking uppity assholes, why do you think the gym hires cleaners?

No and I leave weights on the machines, especially leg press. Let the DYEL's marvel at my 950lbs.

that place has good apple donuts

Attached: 1537674314529.jpg (833x925, 157K)

Patrician taste.

Attached: 1557321557382.jpg (1248x837, 625K)

stop samepost spamming faggot

Söi detected

Please bros how do I acquire qt varbie gf

He's not

She made some pretty impressive gains while natty, so your mileage may vary.

>t. never took microbiology

It is more efficient for people who care to wipe the equipment down before each set

I personally don't care if it's wiped off or not, so I don't need to waste time wiping it in the beginning. It's also a waste to wipe it afterwards because if someone actually cares enough about it, they will wipe it down before they use it anyway since there is no way of knowing if the previous person actually wiped it down unless you laid eyes on them, which if they DID wipe it down and the next person didn't care it would be a waste of time on the first persons part.

The second person who cares and sees the previous person wiping the equipment down would be the only scenario in which it is efficient for all parties to wipe down equipment.

Basically what I'm saying is there is really no difference between wiping equipment and not wiping equipment because most people don't seem to care and the few that do will most likely wipe the equipment down first anyway because they have no way of knowing if the previous user actually wiped it down, and I'm sure they will assume that they didn't considering 90% of the people don't wipe down equipment in every gym I have gone to (about 8-9 different gyms in different areas).

Does that make sense?

Attached: 1559619745969.jpg (1280x1483, 406K)

Shut the fuck up and post more varbies.

>Hispanic older woman at the gym
>spends more time cleaning than working out
>I thought she was a cleaning lady until she started doing sets then I realized she was a member.

The gym staff sure appreciates if members wipe the equipment. Less things for them to clean. Just spend 15 seconds doing it.
Personally, I love walking towards a gymthot working on the machines near gym wipes. Makes them nervous until I reach out for the wipe.
t. Gymrapist looking guy

People don't really talk to me at the gym and I'm fine with that.

Brad is the douche, Chad is the bro

The amount you sweat is genetic. I hardly break a sweat in the first mile running outdoors in 95F/35C heat.

>keeps volume down even though she's using earbuds

Tf? I am blaring music from my V-Modas and I know for a fact people nearby can hear it. IDGAF. If you're at the gym, you should be listening to music. If you're not and you happen to hear my noise leaking out, you're a little bitch if you get angry.

Attached: OppressiveLaughter.jpg (500x495, 20K)

When I first joined a gym, I used to clean shit, but I realized like 70% of people don't clean.
I used to clean before for myself.
But then cleaned after.
Realized who fucking cares and stopped doing both. Too time consuming and most don't bother.

>The gym staff sure appreciates if members wipe the equipment. Less things for them to clean. Just spend 15 seconds doing it.
There's a guy at my gym paid to clean. When he's not cleaning he's just shooting the shit with people.
Working at a gym seems great.
>Just spend 15 seconds doing it.
Probably 30+ if you are cleaning before and after.

BSWRDHDd52g5h1465ty65t4h65gh6gf5h*SSFSDDSDSSFOMG MY DICK BSWRDHDd52g5h1465ty65t4h65gh6gf5h*SSFSDDSDSSF*DR^DFUIAHDSBIHAF%&*R*A^(DA*YDTAGHO(YA*(T*(&^&^R*&T^*R^N&R &F *&TD GFIHOJBIOGFI&R%ER$^#$#@#!$%@!$E#DUT&GS FGH)(UH()UBOHBV*OHV*&TDF*&GWRFY*(YGF(Y*V(*HUIH*HBIBIOHB(*)BH(*YG(*I*VG&S*VSD^E%S%$^^&F&*YGIUBVHIUVUDR^%E$FW#%^#W^%$DEU&TVFG*(YGW*(YG*VG*TCR^SD%^E$S^AQW%XSCGUBVHSSFKIJNJOGIDFGFV L GFYCUGHVBUINHBVBVHBDWRS
rip no fap streak

Attached: Seething.png.png (113x80, 23K)

theres a few black guys that listen to a boombox in my gym and they usually start chimping out when the rap music gets heavy. normally i would be annoyed but they hype me up during big sets so i'll give them a pass

Attached: 1562106939915.jpg (1242x1444, 96K)

be on steroids. Have a shallow outlook on life. Post on instagram and have more followers than her

>Working at a gym seems great.
No one over 18 should be working a minimum wage job.

>Seething.png.png

Attached: shit dude.png (303x311, 178K)

IDK why women ruin themselves with roids, they just add masculinity to their bodies. Kinda defeats the whole point.