Beard and attractivness?

Hey, anyone have some data on whether beard is more attractive or women/people in general? I always shaved after a few days because I used to get bad acne whenever I let my facial hair grow but now I left it for a week and I noticed more female attention. I work as stock refiller at a retail and when I let it grow I noticed many more female customers ask me about stuff, girl at the information kept looking at me and even talked to me once, I got compliments from other female coworkers and I even flirted with a cashier. I cant tell if its a pure coincidence or because I let my beard grow. Also I should clarify my beard is more like pic related not actual viking beard or something

Attached: beard.jpg (675x400, 37K)

most women definitely seem to like it, as long as it's short and well groomed. so basically starting at your pic and going up to 2-3 more days of growth

yeah if you're average, some decent stubble will bump you up a point or 2. i personally need it to not feel like an ugly freak. i don't let it go too long though, full beard suits me less than a clean shave.

Peak is 3 day stubble

I can grow a pretty solid beard, but I shaved it months ago because I wanted to look different from basedb0is again.
Turns out, I actually prefer it. Looks better, and tidier if you are lean with a good jawline, and it's objectively more hygenic and more comfortable.

How do I groom it and keep it at the same lenght like my hair for example? I dont htink I can afford to go to barber every week just to trim my stubble. Also sorry for no response was at gym

>I wonder if women like manly features
revise your goals user

If you're attractive, you probably look best clean shaven or with a bit of stubble. If you're not, a beard is usually decent damage control.

Trimmer

Clean shaved I get mostly looks from younger girls,rarely older than 18.With some beard I get attention and looks from all ages.Shaving the neck area is very important tho,mine gets messy as hell and it grows faster than on my face

I'll only get a full beard once I'm really old for that wizard aesthetic.

>Clean shaved I get mostly looks from younger girls,rarely older than 18.
Ordered a new razor right now.

Honestly I've had more guys compliment my facial hair than girls.

I usually keep it short and groomed.

After experimenting a bit, I came to the conclusion that, in most cases, clean shaven is the way to go. Your features will be better defined and exposed, which works in your favor if you're low bf% already.
Plus, and this is an extrinsic reason, I now personally subconsciously see beards as un-manly due to the massive influx of numales sporting shitty, unkept beards which hide their triple chin. If you look manly and attractive clean shaven, you are attractive period, thhe same can't be said if you're using a beard for damage control.
This isn't to say beards can't look good or well groomed, but I find this to be false in most cases. But if you genuinely prefer having a beard, and you are confident about it, by all means keep it.

For most people:
stubble/short beard > clean shaven > abyss > long beard

For those with model tier facial features:
clean shaven = stubble > short beard > long beard

Attached: 7c1a19e0e9f0a17e4408e2ed1dbae79b.jpg (571x768, 72K)

Clean shaven if you're actually attractive and below 30 years old. Full beard otherwise.

Even the ancient Romans shaved.

Based

Women have different preferences
But I have noticed it’s the younger girls who like clean shaven, probably because they’re used to the dress codes in high school. Older women will flirt with you because they know you’re around their age.

the beardstache is the ultimate chad style. I looks modern, sexy and has the dad vibe that women crave without being creepy

Attached: 32llagoeqhdz.jpg (2048x2048, 307K)

$oyboy facial hair

>I looks modern
I looks retarded my friend

I have done clean shaven, all the way to full beard. I really think women prefer stubble, but not full beard. I get the most positive response from sluts when I maintain a 5 o'clock shadow by using my beard trimmer without the guard.

Attached: 4d0f59f128e0d8ebc303541eafa6a451.png (537x655, 910K)

I think stubble/5 o'clock generally looks good on everyone. Whether or not one should grow a real beard is highly dependent on one's facial features and beard genetics. I personally can't grow shit so I just go clean shaven 100% of the time despite the fact that I'd look decent with a beard.

stubble is in fashion right now. however go full shave if you want to look younger

I shave daily anyway just because it feels way better, I don't care whether people think I look better or worse that way.

>I think stubble/5 o'clock generally looks good on everyone
For some reason, i think dudes who are really pale look better clean shaven or full beard. Idky, but the stubble doesnt look good on them

Attached: hunter.jpg (189x266, 6K)

their hair is usually light and that means it looks a bit more patchy when it's just stubbles

Stubble is the only answer. 2-7 days growth after that you are really pushing it (provided you are not based boi grower)

Buy electric razor and join the perma stubble master race. No (((aftershaves))) and no risk of injuries and infections post shaves.

>I work as a stock refiller at a retail

L

Looks pretty descent. I feel like you really need good features to pull it off though

this desu
no more changing razors every day
i have some shitty electric razor from china that cost like 10$ and still works 2 years later, never changed the blades

its a part time summer job, I would kill myself if I had it as an actual job

2 weeks into growing mine
It'll probably take til week 6 for it to fill in
Mainly growing it to hide my fat face while I lose weight

Attached: IMG_20190722_120613.jpg (860x1228, 123K)

>anyone have some data on whether beard is more attractive or women/people in general
I'm not sure if we'll have data on this, there are too many variables with it, you kind of just have to find out for yourself.

I have a Magnum PI/police mustache. It works with my jarhead and strong featured phenotype.
You gotta wear it with confidence tho or its no good.

Yes, if you have a beard, you want her to be attractive.

dude change the glasses and groom your eyebrows a bit , you look like an ISIS engineer like that

This, if you're gonna have a beard keep it short - big bushy beards look shit and make your face look fat and bloated

Yeah, I need to learn how to trim my eyebrows, but how could I do better on the glasses? I figured these were pretty inoffensive.