If you were to get isekai'd tomorrow, would you physically and mentally be ready for it?

If you were to get isekai'd tomorrow, would you physically and mentally be ready for it?

Attached: Fuck you, Truck-kun.jpg (1672x1200, 611K)

>you get isekai’d to a world where the average person has high-end superhero tier powers and you have nothing, you’re basically a cripple in this world and even a small child can outperform you in practically anything.

Suicide it is, then.

You only get reincarnated in a similar world, but with crueler people and you start off in a older, more decrepit body. This compounds with each respawn.

Isekai mangas/anime is trash

Attached: 1559126238192.jpg (360x394, 135K)

That sounds like literal hell.

I kill myself until I die instantly on respawn.

Watch better anime, nigga

Attached: grimgar-of-fantasy-and-ash-poster.jpg (1500x750, 113K)

Nah my dude. Re: Zero/Konosuba/Overlord/Youjo Senki are pretty dope

Attached: ee57550e33ee2578e165d102004cb009.jpg (772x1034, 135K)

>lists literally the most entry level trash

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35K)

>physically
Rather meh
>mentally
The only thing holding me back would be homesickness to parents and not being a complete psychopath despite how edgy I want to be.

Patrician taste, user.

>if it's popular it's trash
Wrong.

I only partake of classic isekai’s like The Wizard if Oz and Alice in Wonderland

No you misunderstand. It's possible to be entry level and still good or have neat themes. You just posted stuff that was BOTH entry level and trash

I'm not denying it's popularity, just it's quality.

Give Re:Monster a read, and see what I mean. Most good isekai will never, ever get animated because they can't show that shit on television.

Guess this counts as well.

Attached: haibane renmei.jpg (332x500, 55K)

The only good Isekai is made by Sakamoto 666 and it's called dungeon seeker

Attached: 1498262443176.png (924x560, 48K)

>homesickness
People actually get that?

Yes

Attached: 4a06a99d9dfb5e8a96d75bc282dfef4bf39eb19c_00.gif (400x300, 490K)

Good.

Attached: 1519622147992.png (532x429, 366K)

Re:monster was a good hinge read, sad they only come out with a chapter every month or so though

>NTR warning
>ending cut short

meh

Convince me to read it. Currently reading Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu.

>I'm not denying it's popularity, just it's quality.
I know it's popular I didn't say you were denying it. What's the problem with the quality in your opinion?
>trash
Please elaborate why do you think so

Your only saving grace is SOMEWHERE in that world is a kind homely middle aged woman that will shelter and protect you, but she can’t fathom what life if like being as frail as you are so she goes overboard and keeps you in what is essentially a padded room. She will be DTF but she will be a dead fish as she’s any mild movement by her might break some of your bones (and that’s a very real possibility)

Well, alright, maybe not homesickness, but I would be worried about my parents like hell. Not to mention how they would feel when they lost their son.
Maybe if I could say goodbye...

It's so SO fucking trash it's entertaining, kinda like those C tier movies that try so hard to be serious but fail miserably

Plus it's author is actually called Sakamoto 666

Most manga operates like that, but yeah, it's great. Read sword papa yet? Tensei shitara ken deshita.

Bland, mainstream tropes that's been easily implemented. It appeals to the lowest common denominator. Overlord is a standard power fantasy, konosuba started as a parody but became a regular isekai, youjo senki is edge incarnated, and re:zero, while it has a cool MC concept, is utterly corrupted by the Rem/Emilia shit it's crazy.

>so bad it's good

Aight, I'll give it a go.

Attached: 93507146.jpg (435x571, 90K)

You should go tell your parents how much you love them, user. Treat every day like it's your last.

Suicide until no respawn.

>Bland, mainstream tropes that's been easily implemented.
Mainstream or not the way the tropes were implemented is good. I'm not saying these are the most outstanding shows but they are good (like it or not the popularity is an indicator in this regard to some extent at least)
>utterly corrupted by the Rem/Emilia shit
What do you mean by this?

>the way the tropes were implemented is good
See pic.

The source material of Re:Zero is garbage, so the anime is garbage as well. It was never meant to be anything but another harem story.

Attached: dude.gif (352x260, 570K)

This, except pic related

Attached: b04pa98gq3k01.jpg (1200x1190, 180K)

Is 4/10 schlock really the best anime can do? Like imagine recommending this shit. I've seen two out of those 4 series and they're unredeemable garbage

Tbh I was thinking more about the Overlord while saying that. I have't read Re:Zero (pretty sure it's not entirely translated) but I have read the Overlord. The premise might be simple but the way it's implemented is good and it's both an entertaining watch/read for the most part

The only amusing thing about Overlord is how Demiurge misinterprets absolutely everything.

>You should go tell your parents how much you love them, user.
Nah, we're not like this, it already sounded quite cringy to me.
I wouldn't mind getting away from my parents, but I would like to let them know where I'm going and that I will be fine (probably).
My mother was so horrendously stressed over my brother moving out to the neighboring village that she got some sort of weakness attack once.
She would lose her fucking mind if I disappeared to the unknown land with no contact.

Watch Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari. At least the first episode.

Sonya is fucking god tier you pleb retard

He doesn't misrepresent though. He's simply unable to comprehend the 10000 year plan

>personality 180 in literal 2 chapters

Yeah, no, okay, that's utter fucking garbage.

Noice

Attached: images (2).jpg (300x168, 9K)

I'll mog them with my piss

>Undead King drops a motherfucking Smith & Wesson

Attached: 1560862673578.jpg (471x694, 56K)

MAGIC BITCH

>encounters that one guy that can turn your piss into scalding hot steam while it’s still in your bladder

You weren't lying when you said it's so shit it's entertaining.

Attached: 1521378371582.gif (250x250, 993K)

my uncle in another world is the best isekai manga

Attached: 2.jpg (2000x1436, 632K)

what the fuck am i reading

Attached: 1518521112472.jpg (319x331, 15K)

Attached: b7e.jpg (550x281, 27K)

I cannot contain my laughter.

Attached: 6.jpg.png (1439x2048, 989K)

LMAO what the fuck is that weak ass shit, comrade here will show you how it's done.
HAHAHAHA literally LMAOing irl rn, re:monster is easily the worst isekai ever and will continue to be the worst isekai ever until the heat death of the universe.

Attached: The Ride-On King - Chapter 1_ The President, And The Wyvern - 13.jpg (1426x2048, 1.08M)

>ironically posting Putin-bait

Attached: 5a9.jpg (423x287, 91K)

dont be mad youre favorite isekai is shit

Attached: The Ride-On King - Chapter 7_ The President And His First Dungeon - 30.jpg (1426x2048, 818K)

People who have a good life would.

That explains it.

Attached: 8d7.png (680x762, 465K)

Just have to find a mommy gf to protect me.