Since I started getting bigger and leaner my gf became more and more demanding with cunnilingus and rimming...

since I started getting bigger and leaner my gf became more and more demanding with cunnilingus and rimming, is this normal?
why the fuck is this happening

Attached: 1479501761339.jpg (215x235, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblestudytools.com/topical-verses/bible-verses-about-homosexuality/
lifesitenews.com/news/uk-study-shows-massive-surge-in-deadly-stds-among-gay-men
france24.com/en/20161129-france-health-gay-men-most-risk-hiv-std-infections-study-finds
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>rimming
fag

Rimmed my gf all the time. Nice cope

She wants to help you get all the calories you need

fag

>tfw too chicken and ashamed of ass to ask gf for a rimjob

Suffering desu

Attached: D9vfpllUIAEbA7r.png (1200x675, 2.29M)

It's not gay if you don't lick her balls you absolute fucking retard

3x5 hip thrusts user

you misunderstood, gf wants me to rim her, not the other way around

Do it fgt?

Because you're seeming less dominant. The less body fat you have the lower your dominance quotient gets.

ok but before I got out of dyel mode she wasn't like this
now I basically have to eat both her ass and pussy every single day, sometimes even more frequently

imagine the smell

Attached: 1538137849981.jpg (820x1024, 70K)

>not wanting to be a muscular lickboy for a petite feminine qt

you must be homosexual

Just do it after she showers. Ain't nobody wantin to eat shit.

Haha could you imagine jamming your face into a girls asshole and tasting shit but being too desperate for sex to say anything and you just eat old crusty shit Haha

You’re getting whipped. There is nothing more emasculating than eating a girl out as well as her ass on command.

No I can't imagine. And what you just said, accompanied by the above pic is making my stomach hurt....

it's also filthy and horrible for your health

>my gf became more and more demanding
>I basically have to eat both her ass and pussy every single day
You make it sound like you don't have a choice in the matter, which makes me suspect she's asserting her dominance over you to test whether your physical transformation is merely an attempt to compensate for a weak will, which you obviously have.
But shitposting aside, you're overcomplicating things. Eat her ass if you feel like it, otherwise don't. She's not holding a gun to your head, right?

>you will NEVER have a tomboy gf hold a gun to your head and force you to eat her out

Fuck just kill me

Attached: Darkskin_7e086f_6392564.jpg (1200x1690, 173K)

>a gun

cringe and bluepilled

>you will NEVER have a feminine qt gf tell you nicely to eat her out because she knows you actually like being ordered to do it

Literally no anatomical difference between a male anus and a female anus

There's a difference the lower you go though. Not saying there's anything wrong with being gay however

Wild guess: she wants to assert dominance.

Bro, your gf is more turned on by you. That's it. It's a good thing. It's not her "desire" to assert dominance or whatever armchair-evolutionary-biologist bullshit these incels are pushing.

You are becoming better, she stays the same. She wants you to do degrading things more. It's cope. And eventually when she leaves you she can tell everyone that you are a disgusting ass licker.

I am. There's definitely something wrong with it.

Everyone eats ass, retard. Have sex.

>Not saying there's anything wrong with being gay however
there is

>there's something wrong with being gay
Point it out

>he's complaining

Attached: 1563632064409.jpg (1920x800, 70K)

being gay is a sin

>sin
Oh you poor child

biblestudytools.com/topical-verses/bible-verses-about-homosexuality/
it's right there retard learn to read fuck off

>biblestudy
I don't care. The sole concept of sin is retarded user.

it's over for you. your soul is lost.

dunno m8 the nazis held a gun to the brits aint it.

You're both edgy brainlets, now stfu

Do you have anything to show outside the traditional buzzwords? I've already heard plenty of those

Cringe and redditpilled

your brain has been so fried by the internet that you communicate with memes. you couldn't even get through such a simple sentence without using multiple memes. that's sad.

>STDs
>mentally ill
>child molesters
need i go on

it's only ok to be gay if you're ashamed of it, keep it hidden, and don't mess around with young boys the way most gays do

>STDs
Not relevant with being gay
>Mental illness
Same as above
>Child molesters
Nope
>Do I need to go on
Go on? You haven't started yet

absolute cringe

>tfw all I want in life is to become an asslick slave for a braphog

Attached: 1543324575551.jpg (593x593, 125K)

tell her to keep it clean and enjoy the good times while they last

>t. faggot defending his faggotry with "no you"
not even gonna bother, day of the rope is near
reply to me now while i leave

>how to spot the reddit who knows fuck all

>lickboy

Attached: 65594A1A-509C-4862-947F-9CE6EA81AD5C.jpg (1187x1034, 855K)

>reply to me now while i leave
Sure buddy here you go
>faggot defending his faggotry with "no you"
Didn't say that. The stuff you posted was simply wrong
?

maybe spend 10 seconds looking it up to realize the things he said are true. you can defend being gay but you shouldn't deny reality, it just makes you look like you don't know what you're talking about.

Attached: 1546113748466.jpg (738x720, 75K)

I have though. STDs are a thing that happen to straight people as well and are easily preventable with proper protection/ sexual education. Mental illness happen to both straight and non straight as well. As for the child molestation it's simply disproven with the minimal amount of research
Based

no. you clearly haven't spent even 10 seconds reading about it if you don't realize every single one of his points are accurate. start by looking up the relative rates of stds between gays and straights. maybe call over your parents to help you since you're having a hard time doing it yourself.

And all the studies I've seen on the topic come from US, a country with an absolute shit sex ed
>Condoms work well to protect against the spread of STDs and HIV. If they don’t work, it’s usually because were not used correctly.
All you need to know really

why do virgins always make such a fucking huge deal about STD's. it screams sour grapes but it's like they don't realize how laughable it makes them. really cooky stuff

t. retard

Attached: 1555849586425.png (804x413, 5K)

That's exactly the attitude that gets you an STD though

>within 1 second of google
lifesitenews.com/news/uk-study-shows-massive-surge-in-deadly-stds-among-gay-men
>within 2 seconds
france24.com/en/20161129-france-health-gay-men-most-risk-hiv-std-infections-study-finds

What does ass taste like? Do you put your tongue in there?

ohh no i might have to take an antibiotic or live with some fucking small sores on my dong that pop up once every two years if im too lazy to just take a pill once a month to never notice them nooooo my life is over thank god i absconded from one of life's greatest pleasures. thanks user for setting me on the path of a man who turned INCELdom into some pseudo stoic religion to avoid dealing with the reality of the fact that he is, unfuckable.

Attached: 1540000668312.png (458x384, 7K)

t. retard

Seriously feels like this. Maybe one time just fucking pound her out when she “makes you” eat her out. Like just flip her over, smash and nut, then maybe hold her and say next time or some shit

that's sad user, I hope you get some dignity one day

So basically the same as the rest of Jow Forums minus STDs?

>the rate of suicide for men who were demied sexaul contact for at least 2 years was eight times higher than that of men who engaged in frequent sexual activity (Sitrea, et all, 2015)
:^) try not to embarrass yourself on the way out user
being an ugly incel angrily LARPing about being stoic to cope with his fear of rejection and outright ugliness (ugly on the outside ugly on the inside, japanese proverb) is not dignified user

Attached: 1558905735740.jpg (800x1031, 86K)

cause that baby dick of yours isn't getting it done

it's ok user I'm sure one day you'll find somebody that makes you happy, I'm glad you're coping with your stds well enough for the time being

>People fuck like rabbits without taking precaution
>Get STDs
My point still stands. If they were more careful about it there wouldn't be a problem
Yeah most of them are easily treatable, until you get some life-threatening disease that is.

Who is the goddess. I would lick her asshole for a thousand years...Why did god make me born ugly ;___;

>Not saying there's anything wrong with being gay however
WEW LAD it's like you're not even actively repressing your latent homosexuality fueled by staring at mens bodies for hours daily on an anonymous fitness imageboard

so you admit not only are you wrong, unable to google, unable to do any kind of research, but you're already dialing back your point to "ok gays do get way more stds but that's just because they're stupid and have a lot of sex"
why not just post your iq and be done with it, it should only take 1 keypress

>eah most of them are easily treatable, until you get some life-threatening disease that is.
There's only 1 STD that's "life-threatning" and its super fuckin rare, easily prevented, and pretty treatable now.
sure thing incel. you're going to die without ever knowing a woman's warmth and nothing you can say or do will ever change that

>if you kiss your gf you're gay because there's no anatomical difference between male and female lips
lol

oh no, I've had my current girlfriend for 4 years. neither of us had any stds. I know that must be hard to understand but it's normal for certain classes of people. I wish you the best with your life, again I'm glad you're learning to deal with all of your std troubles. keep your head high user, you'll get through it.

op here its 4"x4" not big but not baby

I'm not back tracking on anything. I've never denied that they get more of them. Just that it's not a problem with being gay. Lack of proper education/precautions is

I wish I had a woman's ass to eat

oh, so you admit that everything that user said about gays was right you just want to weasel it into not mattering. that's good, I had you pegged for a huge retard but instead it looks like you're just trying to cope with reality.

cope, sinner.

You're too dumb to realise that being contrarian does not make you right and nor does identifying yourself as being spiritually woke.

What he said wasn't right though. At last not in the way he worded it.

Honestly this, use you gain to dominate her, every girl loves to be dominated

I've licked my ex's unwashed asshole before. Tasted salty and nutty.

That's just plain unhygienic

Why

What better way to dominate a girl than by making her cum to much she loses control of herself? Eating pussy is only beta if you don't do it for yourself

Nice

>say something that's completely 100% factually true
>you go "nuh uh"
>turns out he was 100% factually correct
>you go "yeah but nuh uh"

fucking faggot complaining piece of shit nigger cuck

>Mental illness
>STDs
>Child molesters
These words on their own have no relation to being gay. If he had elaborated on what he meant by them there would have been a conversation to be had. As it stands now the things he said are meaningless

Theres a huge difference between men and womens lips. It's like you dont kiss both on a regular bases.

Homosexuals are somewhere between 40 and 100 times more likely to molest kids than normal people.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-22-10-12-49.png (1440x2880, 428K)

You haven't read the first article have you? I have and I can tell you it doesn't say what you think it does

Make her rim you back or else cut her off

Attached: cfcomm.png (456x494, 462K)

Exactly - fucking a guy in the ass isn’t gay at all, it might as well be a female ass