Both vegan and virgin start with a v

>both vegan and virgin start with a v
>both carnivore and chad start with a c
really makes you think

Attached: 66409765_102479214364921_5981680820836945988_n.jpg (635x635, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler_and_vegetarianism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wrong
>vegan - virgin
>carnivore - cuck
>pescetarian - patrician

baste

enjoy your heavy metals

>omnivore - overwhelmingly based
Why do you retards restrict your diet like this. I'll never understand

The key word for vegans is "vasectomy."

Attached: 1563046532741.png (1280x800, 828K)

The fish I'm eating is fine, not commercial.
Morals, religious belifies or just plain autism in some cases.
I feel that the meat industry is despicable and have a genuine belief in karma.
I will try to stop eating fish later on, but eggs and dairy products I will never stop consuming.

call me when you're in your late 30s or above and all those shitty plants foods you cannot digest finally catches up to you and you start getting chronic fatigue or chronic pain disorders, when you're mental clarity is in the dumps and you start getting depression and anxiety.

I was making a bit of a hyperbole there. There are some valid arguments like reducing the pollution/unnecessary suffering. I'm not going to stop consuming animal products based on that but I'll switch to the lab grown meat the moment it's feasible.
>all those shitty plants foods
Do you know what an omnivore is?

heavy metals means more mass in the same volume. Literally free gains.

>omnivore - I eat both animal and non animal products
You're either baiting or stupid

It is alarming how many people believe that vasectomies are easily reversible.
They've been working on an injectable polymer that kills the sperm right before it is mixed with the seminal fluid. It can be withdrawn for the purpose of pregnancy in the same week.
It's already been studied in people for years now. And a bunch of developing countries are going to allow it soon. As soon as it passes FDA here in the states. The bastard birthrate will fall through the floor, and baby hungry whores won't be able to do anything about it.

I do, Pantera's pretty based.

I do
\m/

fine, dad

>fruitarian = faggot

cuck
cunt
castrate
cock
clit
crap
cyst
[spoiler]cunny[/spoiler]

>keto - kike

The easy solution is to just get your sperm frozen beforehand in case you change your mind.
And if society collapses and you end up stuck with a failing dick, oh well. Some animals are born solely for the purpose of being eaten. At least you aren't one of those.
Vasalgel seems great but people have been talking about if for over a decade with seemingly no progress.

Frozen sperm is also prone to failure. The easy solution is to limit your sexual partners to women who you love and would be willing to have your children even if it is an accident. This means being a worthy and loveable mate. And possibly going to a different nation where women still make motherhood their highest priority.

Attached: 1538549396505.jpg (1600x1258, 427K)

Hitler was also vegan and a voluntary virgin, pathetic Freudian (Jewish) degenerate

>Hitler was also vegan
not true but still, based and compassionatepilled

except he was vegetarian

10/10

>“One may regret living in a period when it is impossible to form an idea of the shape the world of the future will assume. But there is one thing I can predict to eaters of meat: the world of the future will be vegetarian.” – Adolf Hitler
>“The Fuhrer is a convinced vegetarian, on principle. His arguments cannot be refuted on any serious basis. They are totally unanswerable.” – Joseph Goebbels
>Some non-vegans additionally have intellectual difficulty grasping what is vegan and what is not. Magda Goebbels once said to Hitler: “I thought you ate fish, my Fuehrer? Fish isn’t meat, you know.” Hitler replied: “I suppose then, that fish, in your opinion, dear lady, is a plant!”
what do you think the word vegetarian meant in the 1940's? Barbarian degenerates in recent years ruined the term to include dairy (vampiric) and egg products in their diet.

Damn, I only knew he didn’t eat meat. What a guy.

the wikipedia of hitler and vegetarianism mentions him eating eggs though

Nothing in your post proves he was a vegan. Hitler ate eggs for example.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler_and_vegetarianism

>eggs, cottage cheese, liver dumplings
nice vegan diet

Reminds me of a guy I saw on Frank Tufano's video on a vegan protest. Guy said he was a vegan and that buckwheat had everything he needed but still he ate raw organ meats because it was necessary, but still claims to be vegan. Guy's more carnivore than most of the population.

more metal more masculinity
die young die hard
this is what you will never understand mr homo nerd

Attached: 1561754028666.jpg (1001x1024, 100K)

sounds staged desu

Was Hitler staged too?

No

but the holocaust was

He said he eats raw eggs, dairy and organ meats. Franky boy probably told him to say that because literally nobody except for carni cucks eat like that.

He said he eats raw eggs, raw dairy and organ meats. Franky boy probably told him to say that because literally nobody except for carni cucks eat like that.

>what do you think the word vegetarian meant in the 1940's
Why do you think the word vegan was coined in the 1940s if vegetarian meant exactly that at the time?

Attached: oxford-dictionary.png (227x61, 3K)

Kek

what motivates people to post stuff like that in public places?

based
vegans are the ultimate cucks, cucking themselves into disease and malnutrition to support their cult and for the cute cuddly An1M4ls

Cunnyvore is truly the thinking man's diet

What is the nutritional value of cunnies?

The ratio of protein to fat isn't great but it makes up for it in test boosting agents

God bless them i hope they conceive

I hope they dont, because they will raise a child on a deficient diet that will either kill or cripple the kid for life. Either way, their genes will die with them or spread no further than another generation. It's a good thing most vegans are leftists, they are erasing themselves from the gene pool.

Attached: osDP6pc.gif (288x288, 1.88M)