>ywn be 6'9 Icelandic warrior

Whats even the point of getting fit if you're a 5'11 manlet?

Attached: Screenshot_20190722-162711_YouTube.png (1920x1080, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig
youtube.com/watch?v=U9CPJgNO__E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tattoos
That’s gonna be a yikes from me

Because I'm still taller than the average population and still look damn good. Even 5'4 manlets should be striving for an aesthetically appealing body.

Jacked gnomes still look cool.

Attached: DiE884GW4AAivAk.jpg (1029x1000, 217K)

Jacked gnomes are invisible to all woman that aren’t gnomes themselves so why bother

If you can't have the best thing, go for the second best thing.

Did you know that there's an Icelandic dating app to see if you and you're partner are related?

>warrior
>hasn't fought anyone
cringe

Yes, that's why she's Canadian

Attached: Screenshot_20190722-163031_YouTube.png (1920x1080, 1.13M)

Many women are gnomes. Shortstacks are a patrician choice.

>"im sure to win because of my superior speed"
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig

>you will never be nordic

how do I cope bros?

>ywa be slav

Attached: BIGZSHO1420.jpg (1181x1181, 171K)

Attached: i648gmqsk74y.png (645x1260, 440K)

They’re both obviously playing around here, but it’s human nature to see the larger being as the bigger threat, no pun intended.

Not a warrior. As much as I like strongman comps they could die today and nothing will be different
Let me guess, you also think a woman who has sex with her bf before marriage is the same as a literal prostitute, you think alcohol is the devil personified and something about jews? Yikes
Based manlet piggyback ride giver
This is bagel shop level blackpill
Yes. But his wife is Canadian

theyre just playing around. connor would fuck him up if they were actually fighting. do you see him throw any actual punches?

>having sex before marriage, ever
>drinking alcohol
>not naming the jew
You will objectively never make it. How does it feel?

Attached: 31709143_204647246816641_4781616786040684544_n.jpg (1080x1350, 93K)

Do you see Thor throwing any punches?

too tall

>Why should i improve at all because someone else is better?
Just rope yourself desu

Attached: 1545699252371.jpg (247x204, 12K)

The job of one of these people is to punch, kick and grapple in order to knock other professional fighters out or make them submit. The other one is an actor who is able to lift heavy objects and has probably never been in a fight, yet recieved a serious punch his entire life.
I wonder who would win in a fight, user?

hapthor would get destroyed by some random 6' mma fighter and that's the fucking truth
inb4 cope replies

I don't know, but being 6'4" and good looking isn't so bad.

Cope

the roidfag literally struggling to breathe
he's so fucking slow lmao

This guy would

Attached: 00039GJ94CCRRJFK-C122-F4.jpg (815x1033, 268K)

bruh

I’m sorry man, but even a professional martial artist would tell you that the sheer size and strength difference between the two outweighs years of training.

bruh what, it's the fuckin truth, hapthor is slow as fuck, he can barely breathe while walking let alone shadow boxing much less sparring, he's not a fucking fighter and as such he would get destroyed by a real one.

Attached: jQLkvKw.jpg (324x600, 31K)

youtube.com/watch?v=U9CPJgNO__E

>having a fetish for human women
>expecting them to reciprocate
>not raping them instead
You're a discredit to us halflings. You will share the fate of the lanklet on the day of the ceiling fan.

No surprise, powerlifters are weak and gay
>train only 3 lifts
>1 inch ROM

they are same size retard

>imagine being that out of touch with reality
>literally nothing wrong with drinking a 12 pack here and there (aka binging)
>blaming jews for anything besides milking the holocaust hard af. As if you wouldnt do the same
I have definitely made it. Im happy, im content, and im only improving. Feels kind of weird desu. Chaos and misery was definitely more exciting

no they're not you blind retard
the powerlifter was around 120kg
the mma fighter was 90kg at the very most and noticeably shorter

keep coping gymcel

Attached: same size.jpg (218x238, 5K)

shut up manlet

this is a picture of olivier richters before he started lifting. note the expression of the qt to his right. it's a sad feel, but one we must all come to terms with (unless there are other 7'0 giants on this forum)

Attached: f9fdhi.jpg (600x800, 38K)

see

t. coping soiboye

ITT turbomanlets thinking they have a chance against even an untrained chad

Lol were copeposting now. Yep, back in my day that was a good way to signal defeat and leave the thread

a trained talentless beta will destroy an untrained talented chad in a real fight

cope

>Conor is 5'9
>His wingspan is 6'2
How

>He doesn't know kikes did 9/11

the one who argues against reality is the coper, not me

just dont be yourself
unironically spent a lot of time getting god tier education get a giga high paying job (comp sci, engineering + mba something like that

and get surgery a tan lift extremely heavy, and fuck noodle whores for a couple of years to get self estem after that marry some cute blonde who is 5-10 years younger than you
you can do this in 3-5 years

Attached: 1561994914839.jpg (432x600, 57K)

Halfthor weighs around 200 fucking kg's, Mcgregor would be about 70 kg's. Mass will win at the end of the day.

It's not a dating app. It's a genetic map of the country to identify hereditary illnesses.
You can of course check to see how closely related your partner is.
But above all you'd be retarded if you don't know you're dating a relative.

Attached: 1554880392866.png (479x477, 392K)

a 100kg 6' fighter would still destroy him because
the 6' fighter is an actual fighter who knows how to actually fight
weight is fucking meaningless if you can't move fast enough
we aren't even talking about if mcg would beat him or not, but if a normal sized human who's actually trained would destroy him, which he would
stop coping gymcel

If you really want to get pol you absolute clown it was muslim insurgents that the cia trained to do our bidding in the middle east. Instead of being good dogs after we let them off the leash they bit the hand who fed them bc they didnt like how we were operating. 18 years later im sure plenty of muslims are wishing they wouldve left the white man out of the sunni/shiite/jew beef. But none of this is fitness related so please stop derailing ops thread

Based

>being a virgin teetotaler nazi
I'm not a fan of Jews either, but I don't see why I should be such a faggot about it. Actual Nazis would have lost you in a "training accident" if you were there.

6'9" is unironically already too tall if you're a natty lifter. Going beyond 2m (6'7"+), it is extremely hard to fill out your frame with any meaningful amount of muscles; if you stay natty, you will most likely never make it beyond ottermode, even if you try your hardest. And if you don't try your hardest you'll end up skinnyfat

If you are 5' 11" just say six foot no one is gonna say you are wrong

Z is not slaw

Pretty sure hafthor just grabs him and thats the end

Nice cat

nice muscles whiteboy

*CLICK CLACK*

BAP BAP BAP BAP

yo B, sucka got smoked

Attached: 1a9bed36e2e66aa8b9aba2ed375a3953.jpg (667x1000, 46K)

>ywn have a qt yordle gf
Why live bros

Attached: IMG_0505.jpg (700x700, 63K)

>warrior
He's a guy that lifts weights, get over yourself.

You missed the "muh dik" part

I think that Hafthor is large enough that it does matter. You can make up differences with technique, but not if your opponent is literally twice your size.

And this is how Wolf looks now

Attached: wolf_2019.jpg (1080x1078, 202K)

Honestly this saddens me. Even hafthor is small. I want to be a 7’5 monster spartan demigod so badly. I’m six feet tall and very broad but it’s not enough. How close are we to space marine technology, /fit? Should I break all of my bones to harvest gains??

>can't fit in normal chairs
>breaks stuff because of your lardass
>probably slow with low stamina due to all that bodymass
>nip cuties won't find you attractive
Doesn't seem great.

must suck being so tall that its nigh impossible to make any gains

based

Hahahaha what a midget

Attached: 013.png (655x509, 47K)

>her face
>I am 6'1
May as well just end it now

Blonde hair, green eyes and 6'3 feels good bros. Even if I am an amerimutt

>take gallons of drugs
>eat like a horse
>workout 7 days a week
>an 80 year old lady can kill you with a gun
Just a bigger target to shoot at

How does “being a trained fighter” help when the big guy can easily break your limbs?

The fetishism for training reminds me of the “1000 times folded Nippon steel” meme. Fighting isn’t rocket science, we instinctually know how to hurt one another and a bigger guy can lay down more punishment.

All I’ve ever wanted is to be a 9’ post human fighting an endless crusade for the glory of the Emperor.....

If Thor gets hold of one of his limbs, its fucking over, how can you not see that

what if he pushes his eyes inside his head

He could always get lucky or get some knock out hits in, but my money would be on Thor

Attached: 1563391329098.gif (225x183, 508K)

shut up manlet

Based

Good lord imagine being THIS delusional. American education really is something huh you absolute buffoon

Hes a BALT

Cringe and wrong website

Attached: 1561818651927.jpg (225x225, 4K)

looks like a slav
is a slav