Why does getting fit have to be so complicated? You have to use math to calculate pyramid sets and 5/3/1 and shit...

Why does getting fit have to be so complicated? You have to use math to calculate pyramid sets and 5/3/1 and shit, you have to use math to calculate food protein and calories and shit, you have to have correct form all the time and shit.
Why isn't fitness simple instead? Why does it have to be so complicated? I just wanna lift weights but i don't wanna have to do math, i already did math in elementary school when i was 13, now i'm 20, and i'm sick and tired of math, i don't ever wanna have to do it again.

Attached: 1559650251226.png (631x732, 32K)

Because excellence is never easy, you absolute faggot

>you have to have correct form all the time and shit.
you don't like a momentary lapse in concentration potentially leading to a life altering injury?

the math complex stuff is about 5% marginal gains, you can leave them off the table and just figure out enough of the basics to not have to care and lift + eat decently enough for good gains.

Nothing worth having comes easy. You can stop whenever you want to.

>calculating protein and calories
>literally just adding up
Just run a simpler program if you’re too much of a brainlet for 5/3/1

OP has done the math enough to know the dangers of a second guessing

i have been running Starting Strength for 13 months, is that enough?

its just a simple multiplication you fucking brainlet

You haven't been doing it right if you're still doing it after 13 months. STARTING Strength. Or are you squatting 800lbs for 3x5 after 13 months of LP?

im squatting 70kg 1 rep

That's how much you should be squatting after 7-8 weeks of SS assuming you started with the empty bar.

If it was easy everyone would do it. Why do you think all the retards are swinging from bars doing kipping pull-ups until they get sweaty and winded and make zero gains. If you want to make progress you have to be calculated. “I will lift this much by this date.” “I will weigh this much by this date.” Or you can sign up for a cross fit class and let the ((group dynamics)) take over and be DYLE for ever.

>Starting strength for 13 months
>Squats 70kg
>Doing shit tier meme routine that will leave you looking like shit and still failing to get the one single benefit out of it, which is a good squat

>it's so complicated
It's not unless you're an idiot who makes it complicated

oops

Based Tool bro.

Getting fit is the easiest shit in the world, people just overcomplicate it beyond relief, and you're dumb enough to fall for all this shit. You're dumb, sorry bro, but that's the way it is, you were born a retard. You don't need meme programs, you don't need meme diets. Just lift (you know the exercises) and if you're skinny eat more, if you're fat eat less. It's this simple. Of course you should eat clean, but that's very easy too. Here's what you should mainly be consuming:
>Carb rich foods like rice, noodles, bread (whole grain), oats and potatoes
>Anything meat
>Protein rich foods like eggs, chicken breast and tuna
>Any vegetables
>Any fruits (bananas are really good)
Here, your guide to fitness, now stop being an idiot.

It's not complicated
What people argue about, is the most efficient way of getting fit
You could probably work hard labour for 10 years and with decent enough diet see some sweet gains, but achieving that with less effort and in a smaller time frame requires some optimization

Attached: 1556788738034.jpg (1023x682, 433K)

No brain or brawn

If Greeks could do it 2500 years ago, then so can you

what do i do i feel like getting dumber for every year i wish i had someone to tell me what to do this is so confusing bulk or cut maintenance or shit or i dunno lean bulk i dont get it i dont get it i dont get it i do not undetrstand i wish i was normal

Attached: in this corner of the world.png (354x619, 173K)

It's not actually complicated, Jow Forums just has to inject autism into everything. Chad does meme routines, eats pizza, lifts more, and looks better than 99% of the people here.

Post body and tell us your goals so we can help you out.

Cringe and megayikes.

Attached: pepper in a hat.jpg (4160x2340, 947K)

Not bad. Is your goal aesthetics or strength?

Why do you guys jump into this shit as if its science you're some.robot that fits a phenotype or set ideal.

Just fucking lift weights until your muscles hurt or cant lift anymore. Then justify why the outcome that happened happened

I'm fucking "athletic"mode and fuckin much stronger than probably 85% or 90% of your average chain gym p4p and I dont count or regulate anything.

Try this
Eat
Workout until desired tiredness, failure means you succeeded (in fitness) for example 3x8 means by set 3 you should really BARELY be hitting 8.
Sleep or eat again
Rest

Repeat this for 2 weeks and then justify results and adjust the defined terms as set.

thanks, aesthetics.

>doing math to get jacked
>still wonder why you dont get pussy

Do you care about strength at all?

a bit, i just want to hit 1/2/3/4 cause nobody has ever looked big benching 20kg or something ya know?

>counting to 5
>counting to 3
>counting to 1
>"doing" math

but you have to use those % number thingies for it.

You should look into fasting, getting lean is the easiest way to look good and it doesn't require much thinking. You should switch to a PPL routine as well.

i'll do that, not eating is fairly easy as long you drink water. water is permitted right?

not him but yes, also coffee and tea, as long as you don't consume any calories you're fine

its actually kind of simple. Perhaps its because i been at it for years now but its really simple and can be summed up in a few sentences. I guess there is just to much info out there that its confusing at first. It gets better OP

could you summarize pretty please mister

Attached: 1562635917698.png (608x672, 391K)

just because of you i'll convert my folder into eared ones

OP is a faggot that will never make it

>not liking math
Less likely to make it.

>I already did math in elementary
>why life so hard i have to add up 3numbers

Attached: 1563329946255.jpg (229x343, 27K)

>be me
>high school student
>not fat but definitely not "in shape"
>think about how happier I would be in shape
>thinking that makes me feel good
>doesn't do shit about it and stay out of shape

the concept of motivation is so weird. i have motivation but i just lack the drive i need to act on that motivation

im sure everyone experiences this, but how do you get past it? i feel like its the only thing stopping me from getting fit

just do it

>>be me
>>high school student
>>not poor but definitely not "rich"
>>think about how happier I would be if rich
>>thinking that makes me feel good
>>doesn't do shit about it and stay broke

>>the concept of motivation is so weird. i have motivation but i just lack the drive i need to act on that motivation

The sooner you get it out of the way the sooner you won't have to do it

>how do you get past it ?
stop overthinking .Make a plan and just do it .
Think about it as building a HABIT of healthy actions.
Our habits rule our lives and we barely realize it

Imagine not being able to do basic arithmetic.

Attached: 1556807549251.png (581x525, 55K)

Follow this:

1. Search "scooby calorie calculator", write your current age,weight,height and goal and it will calculate how many calories you need to eat.

2. Get a kitchen scale

3. Sign up on cronometer.com or myfitnesspal and log everything you eat, using your scale you can estimate your calories very easily on those websites.

Thats it, hardest thing is being consistent over a long period of time.

Attached: 1479433066976.png (1020x426, 33K)

Attached: 1563212643113.png (348x362, 175K)

Based

Forget 5 3 1 just so 5-12 reps until nearly failure. Max out on last set. Next week increase weight. If that's too hard then increase reps

If it were easy, everyone would do it. Harden the fuck up faggot

>counting is tough!!
Ever consider that maybe fitness isn't complicated and you're just an incredibly dumb fuck, OP?

Attached: brainlets.png (294x171, 5K)