Mental health general

I cant do this anymore, I want to change I really do but I keep getting pulled back by my earthly temptations
Everytime I fall it's harder to get up, how can I convince myself that things will be different this time, how can i believe in my self?
Can you recommend me meditation exercises, books, or anything to convince myself to get up soon?
Also post your troubles so that other anons can hopefully help you

Attached: Screenshot_20190722-105657_Chrome.jpg (1077x999, 191K)

man up retard holy shit what a whiny little bitch

You gotta make this self improvement shit work for you. Consistency trumps short term intensity every time.

What are your goals and what temptations are you falling into?

Man up or fuck off. Don't cry about something only you can change you weak willed wuss get your ass into gym.

Find a training buddy

Look buddy, you're trying to do some heroes journey and tackle some herculean task that no mortal human can tackle, and then beating yourself down for not being able to do the impossible.

Success is a habit, all of this, all of these fit bodies you look up to, all of it is just guys who stuck out the first month of suck, developed a habit of going to the gym, and then some of them had a good mentality and aptitude for it and turned it into their passion and took it as far as they could. Same dipshit, just like you, they just pushed through that first month, same problems, some lack of discipline.

You're asking entirely too much of yourself and not understanding the true cause of success, rome wasn't built in a day man.

Start from the beginning, and start extremely small. Make it super easy for yourself, easy enough for you to breeze through the expectation, and make whatever you're trying to do a gun to your head EVERYDAY habit.

Week one day one, go look up a new routine. Start at the bare minimum that you know you can handle. Follow the program EXACTLY, don't cheat a single rep, don't skip a single exercise

come 3 months down the road, you'll have built a habit, instead of being depressed because you can't go to the gym and do what you're supposed to do, if you got removed from being able to go to the gym for a week, you would be seething and foaming at the mouth, in a depressive state.

All because you just started nice and slow, nice and small, and developed the healthy habit, and gained momentum in it.

Sounds like you are the prototypical no fapper / acestist who thinks that restricting yourself from alcohol, drugs, caffeine, food, masturbation etc. means you are in good mental health. Protip, it does not, and in some cases could straight up mean you have a mental disorder.

AMA about anxiety meds. Specifically paxil, zyprexa, Klonopin, and vistaril

Alright I'll bite.

Been lifting for 4-5years, then got a gf and now after the breakup became really suicidal after she had a new guy straight away. This isn't the first time it happened.

I already been to psych wards and am now on anti depresseants (Escitalopram) but still I have barely left the room for 2months and the only thing that keeps me going is making another plan for dying and then not going through with it.

I wish I could break the cycle, but I just don't see how.

Attached: e427b6bb548c4362.jpg (510x572, 42K)

Sounds like you're a coddled child who got away with murder as a kid and never learned nobody really gives a fuck

Bro sounds like you need to change your meds. Sounds like your antidepressant is enhancing your suicidal thoughts. Talk to your doctor about it. If you are planning suicide you shouldn’t just ride that feel even if you don’t go through with it in the end. I have a voice in my head that tells me I should just kill myself, but I never plan that shit. Keep looking after yourself my friend.

Take some resposibility of your life. Only you can save you. Your life, your choice.

meds and therapy only work for normies, otherwise the only thing that can save you is your own self discipline and wanting to not be a piece of shit your whole life

The classic struggle between the ID and the Super ego. My advice do more cardio it really helps me control my urges better

I fell sick yesterday from a stomach ache (hyperacidity) because I slept in cold sweat after a tiring day. Wasn't able to lift or do cardio or eat properly. I had to drink shit gatorade water and eat bland bread to keep the acid down. Always had problems with hyperacidity and I was so fucking irritated at my body because I've been eating right (food preps, never eating out, balancing different types of food and cooking them myself) and being active for months (cardio + lifting 5-6 times/week). When the acid final calmed, I binged on vegetables and crackers and turkey because I was just so tired. Now I'm fasting for 36 hours to purge. I just hate my fucking body

A week ago my fiance went to her ex's pool party and did a bunch of coke. Dunno why I'm still thinking about it nine days later, but here I am. Will lifting more help me feel less like a woman?

Listen to this guy
Pick up some "good" habits and forget about anything else, don't beat yourself over useless things. This shit takes time, but it gets better. The better mental state you are the better gains you can get anyway.

Also, take some /out/ hobby or sport activity, spending some days in the mountains makes you feel alive.

bait

>Fiance
>Ex-boyfriend's pool party
>Coke
>Having trouble accepting this like it's no big deal somehow makes you the bitch

Please say sike

Attached: IMG_20190628_160538.jpg (851x629, 64K)

if that's not bait you better fucking reconsider engagement. holy shit, if my girlfriend was still going to parties with her ex and doing coke she would be dropped instantly

Trying to start a mental health general on this board seems like a trolling attempt rather than an unintentional blunder

most numales on this site are missing any kind of male role models or companionship

Sorry, wish it was a LARP. Just a dyel with confidence issues. Hoping the gym will change that.

dude holy shit. your fiance is walking all over you. you should not put up with that shit. you probably need to call off the marriage. obviously it's only one part of a larger relationship but honestly man you should not be tolerating that. holy shit.

bait

Go back to you fat miserable fuck.

Ick. Ditch her or get cucked after you are married. Remember she gets half of your shit if you ditch her later.

Im not trying to generalize and over react, but ask yourself what kind of self respecting woman whos engaged puts herself in that kind of situation?

divorced in 5 years or raising somebody else's son

But some user told me PAIN is good and FUN is bad.

>man up bro
>i have it way worse than u fag
those are the only two type of comments in a mental health thread on Jow Forums