Is a dumbbell-only routine enough to get Jow Forums...

is a dumbbell-only routine enough to get Jow Forums? i cant afford a proper gym right now but my apartment has dumbbells going up to 120lbs.

Attached: 1ac008cdb949a4a4aa1dfebda48799b1.jpg (1440x900, 747K)

dumbbells are based at building fundamentals and your overall strength, but you will have a very hard time maxxing out specific regions with them
it only matters if you're beyond beginner gains anyways, based on how you asked this you probably aren't

With bodyweight yes

you can get an okay upper body, but nothing amazing. lower body no hope. do something like
>db overhead press
>db bench/fly
>pull up
>db row
>lateral raises super set with rear delt flys
>curls usperset with tricep extensions
3-4x a week

This guy is a faggot, there are plenty of ways to use dB for legs

how do you hold the dumbbells with your legs, with straps?

no there isnt. nothing other tan heavy squats is worth it for legs

goblet squats
split leg squats

post your twink legs so I can laugh

Cleans presses

where can i find massive tits like them IRL

Goblet squats
One legged deadlifts

For legs

Yeah it's def possible

neither of those will do anything

You can ha e ok half as effective workouts desu

You ultimately have to use heavy barbell compound movements for significant size and strength gains. Period

Anyone who says otherwise is dyel

Retard

post legs

Just look between your legs for giggles

>if I don't have access to all the equipment I want I should just neglect an entire half of my body

Nice b8

Goblrt squats
One leg deadlift
DB deadlift
Lunges

Use the google

Retard

post legs

bible black is the best hentai ever made

yes

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 27K)

what are goblet squats + bulgarian split squats? the latter ones will blow your quads up better than anything with a barbell

no they wont theyre garbage

You can get some uncommonly good glutes with a set of 120s. Hip thrusts are a must. But it drains your self esteem for the first month. Lunges oneleg RDLs and oneleg calf raises are also good.

The main thing you're missing out on by not getting heavy squats and deadlifts in is the hormonal response and neuromuscular gains you get. Also, most gym bros don't have the patience to work their back out with isolation exercises. Grip will suffer too. Weighted pullups will mitigate some of this.

is there any new hentai as good as bible black was when it was released

When it stuck to regular sex instead of enema futa snuff sure.