What do I need to do first?

What do I need to do first?

Attached: Screenshot_20190722-101508.png (1080x2160, 1.75M)

Attached: 1563134665240.jpg (600x630, 23K)

Start training

cut

1) shave your disgusting body hair
2) start lifting
3) maintain body weight

Everything

braid your stomach hair

lift

Step 1 completed. I already lift a few times a week but I might be focusing on the wrong shit. What should I work on at the gym?

Attached: Screenshot_20190722-103014.png (1080x2160, 1.62M)

Lift and eat at maintenance calories with at least 1.5g of protein per kg of bodyweight. Google tdee or check the /fat/ op for links.

Attached: hb7vqhh.jpg (625x5000, 504K)

SS + GOMAD

DUH

Holy shit thank you for actually taking advice. That is already a huge improvement.

What sort of routine are you following? Are you forcing yourself to progressively increase weight?

Routine is somewhat scattered. I try to hit everything once a week. I'm in the military so I've been trying to up my push ups and run time. I've been trying to cut lately so there's less weight to push up. There isn't shit to do here so eating and working out are of my few sources of entertainment.

I think I lack direction. Until recently I've been doing everything in sets of 12 but I heard 5-8 is better. Anything to push me in the right direction would be helpful

kill yourself then your family
in that order

that looks absolutely fucking disgusting

fucking white people

Consider adding greese the groove pushups, chins and pullups. Start with about half of your failure reps and do tons of sets every day. Each week add one or two reps.

already looks better, user. you're gonna make it

Cut

Eat at maintenance? Lol who would want to maintain a physique like that?

You are jut not very familiar with how people eat around the world... shit is fucked up. That post is comparatively B-

dude would look instantly better dropping 20 pounds. Also, shit recipe there, can't even be bothered to include macros?

>eating out of plastic
why do Americans do this?

You look so much better good job. As far as lifting you need a solid program or you will spin your wheels forever. I highly recommend phreaks greyskull program. It’s three days a week full body program. The frame if he program is all barbel work but you can add what’s called “plug ins” plug ins will be things like arm work or chest isolation exercises like cheat flies. I’m currently running it and really enjoying it. Good luck user you have a good frame.

Where can I learn more about phreaks

we don't

Attached: img3c.jpg (574x574, 35K)

Get a better lock for that door

Are you in Kabul?

show us your dick

Get baptized, Moshie

An absolute madman

Cut. I don't know why people want to suggest maintenance when it's better to just cut, start Skelly mode and then bulk. You'll feel insanely better because you're not fat and you can easily see muscle gains when you bulk from a skeleton frame.

Attached: 1556956446015.jpg (881x960, 70K)