Daily reminder chasing roid physiques is retarded and this is the lowest bf that's worth it as a natty

Daily reminder chasing roid physiques is retarded and this is the lowest bf that's worth it as a natty

Attached: 1563611023972.gif (245x277, 1.64M)

Realistically natties can do better. But i guarantee this guy has more actual athleticism and endurance than a roider

Roidcels are pathetic

Most natties won't do better than OP

That's like 13-14% losing,the last 2-3 percentages will make a night and day difference to your physique,just put down the beers

>Most natties won't do better than OP
not with that attitude faggot

>athlete
>natty
lol no

>model and actor
>natty

ahahahahahaha natties are so fucking retarded

I'm pretty sure at least half of it is roiders trying to change the window on what seems natty

Post body

We don't need to. Fake natties on instagram and youtube, as well as Pedowood actors have already done that. There are people who unironically believe that the Rock is natty.

my best friend insists joe rogan is natty lmao

Post body

Reminder this man isn't natty.

Joe Rogan openly discusseS that he's been. On trt and growth for a long time

But it's attainable natty

Daily reminder to just be yourself and do what the fuck you want.
PS: just be ready for the consequences tho

This is a good example of the physique women actually like: athletic, lean but not single digit shredded, well muscled but not gigantic.
Meanwhile roidcels here and elsewhere seem to think you have to look like fucking Dorian Yates to have a chance with a girl.

Post quesadilla

Pedowood actors roid because they have to make body changes really damn fast if they want to get the role and keep the adrenochrome coming. Many of their physiques are achievable by natties, but only with years of discipline and hard work.

Attached: natty limit.png (452x457, 232K)

you should show him a clip of rogan saying he's not

None of these guys are as impressive as Steve Reeves or John Grimek who were both natties. God tier genetics.

>That's like 13-14%
delusional. that's under 12%

>2019
>using roids instead of CHAD RABIES
never gonna make it haha

I honestly have a similar physique to OP right now and am probably 13-14%

This argument supposes that man is man is man, throughout time.

Testosterone and sperm counts have been dropping each decade for the better part of a century. You slather yourself, store your food in, and medicate yourself with things that lower your testosterone.

Basic TRT (

Obesity can account for a lot of the drop in test. An in shape natty who works out probably doesn't have significantly lower test levels than people from the 1900's. Not to mention they have much bette info on training than those guys.

THAD IS NATTY YOU INCELS

Based and Thadpilled

Attached: 05E3DE9A-7BE3-4DB5-9709-1029A78DEF00.jpg (320x540, 37K)

Is cocaine natty?

Attached: tenor.gif (214x236, 985K)

extremely based

Attached: u3x-lQev_400x400.jpg (400x400, 25K)

yes it's completely natural

Attached: 1563309228806.png (526x797, 285K)

Steve Reeves wasn't natty. Sergio Oliva confirmed it.

>Sergio Oliva confirmed it.
How the hell would he know? Olivia was 10 when Reeves switched from bodybuilding to acting.

fix'd

Attached: edited lmao.png (526x797, 338K)

>Obesity rates go up 30% in the last 40 years
>Test level averages among amerifats go down 30% in the last 40 years
I wonder what the connection is?

Well, they ran in the same circles, after all. Grimek also hinted at it. He said that Reeves put on muscle after a layoff faster than anyone else, including Grimek himself.

was it gyno?

nah, it looked like a woman so i censored the pecs to make it seem like it was boobs.

have you never seen jack lalanne. Guy shits all over that dudes face and throat and was 100% natty. Op's pic is a lazy dudebro w/ good genetics

a shame they didnt make more episodes
based and THADpilled

was it gyno?

>nah, it looked like a woman so i censored the pecs to make it seem like it was boobs.
nah, it looked like a woman so i censored the pecs to make it seem like it was boobs.
>nah, it looked like a woman so i censored the pecs to make it seem like it was boobs.

Attached: boob.png (1152x648, 9K)

sorry, chink moot's servers were acting up

Attached: 1504454140456.jpg (512x512, 48K)

And if you're a genetic elite.

Good luck sustaining that and enjoying your life too

Did they also have time machines? People didn't start using test for performance enhancement until the late 50s. It was invented as an antidepressant, and that's the only thing people knew it was good for in the 30s and 40s.

He looks pretty good for normie standards and bf wise I agree but he can definitely do better with size

I'm so hungry

Worked for Jack.

Attached: Jack LaLanne_a_p.jpg (300x450, 33K)

Lol. Bodybuilders used to eat bull testicles because they thought it would increase their test in the late 19 century. You think they wouldn't have tried actual test as soon as it was made? Don't be naive.

If bull balls worked, they would still do it. And how exactly were they supposed to know test had been synthesized as an antidepressant? Were they reading psychology journals between sets? Just look at how openly gear was used in between when Olympic weightlifters started using it in the late 50s and when it finally started getting banned decades later. Guys who used gear when it was legal didn't hide it, so there would have been no reason to hide it if they had known about it earlier.

Attached: 1542455481596.jpg (300x168, 11K)

And look how many of him there are in the world

this fat fuck under 12% u autist

>And how exactly were they supposed to know test had been synthesized as an antidepressant?
All it takes is one guy finding out and that's it.

he worked out for 2 hours a day until his death using shitty machines. he also only lived to be like 82 so idk if it was worth it

>this fat fuck under 12% u autist
kys that's 12.5% exactly, slob

And the one guy who found out fed it to the Soviet weightlifting team and then it spread into other sports all over the world in a matter of years. They couldn't keep it secret.

That looks much better than plastic wrap skin though, looks like he's actually built for performance

Generally speaking, naturals can't expect to get much bigger than pic related. Unless you are either short (roughly anything under 5'8) or are extremely genetically gifted you will not get much bigger than this at that bodyfat. You could go bearmode and pack on a higher bodyfat and look a bit bigger and fuller. Regardless, lift for 5+ years natty, come back and you will be around his size.

Attached: AverageNaturalLimit2.jpg (3420x3024, 2.78M)

There's not point being bigger than that anyway

He lived to be 96, actually

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. When test was fist synthesized it had a half life of 10 minutes and cost millions of dollars to run a single cycle if you even thought it was an effective PED which wasn't clear at all. You needed a wheelbarrow of bull testicles to synthesize a small amount. Test didn't start being used until after Reeves and Grimek were retiring (Grimek did experiment with it post bodybuilding career and didn't like the results and side effects). There is generally a lag between when a drug is first synthesized and when its use becomes widespread. Both Grimek and Reeves were natty but they had god tier genetics. Normies shouldn't expect to look like that.

based and redpilled

Depends on the sport

>Where’s the pocket pussy Moran?

based numbers lad