At what age is it too late to make it? when do males peak aesthetic wise?

at what age is it too late to make it? when do males peak aesthetic wise?

Attached: 1563610405429.webm (533x750, 1.91M)

Hard to see someone really peak aesthetics pass 40, unless you're one of those people that looks better older

Unless you have unfortunate genetics, dudes have more time to look good compared to women.

Though at some point (probably your mid 30s) it might be wise to stop chasing the gymbeast look and start looking like a really buff dad.

Generally downhill past 35
Most will peak far earlier, but most also never put in an effort
I'm 20, look like shit. Seeing how amazing I looked just three years ago just makes me think so much. Now that I've figured a lot of things out mentally, I hope I can regain my beauty by working hard

Depends on what you think making it means. I think men can be jooci and strong until they are basically elderly. Definitely harder to make gains in middle age then it is when you are young, but not impossible.

45/50

>downhill past 25
the look that annihilates your hypothesis

Attached: DADDYCOCK.webm (1100x850, 1.77M)

lmao. cope you limp dicked boomer

I'm 25 rn. Generally feel progressively more embarrassed whenever I see photos of me from 1+ year(s) ago. Hoping I will only keep going up for a bit.

men peak around 25, but we don't really hit a wall like women do, as long as you excerise, eat fairly well, do something to maintain your hairline and care for your skin, you can look pretty good into your 50s. Brad Pitt, Leonardo dicaprio, Paul banks, the Rock are all good examples of men aging fairly well

Attached: 2015_RiP_Interpol_-_Paul_Banks_by_2eight_-_8SC2152.jpg (1367x2048, 1013K)

men peak at 60-80

>chasing the gymbeast look
this is the important part. you want to have a fit and strong look but not the gym fuckboy look. also your career is what defines you as you get older. beware.

live and learn kiddo

25. lmao @ retardes boomers itt

if you're willing to use modest TRT and HGH, and engage in a very healthy lifestyle, mid 30s.

if not, between 25 and 30.

never too late to make it
never user but don't you wait you want to procreate!

hrm so a genetic 0.00001% male with shit loads of plastic surgery millions of dollars and a steady supply of babies blood looks good as an older gentleman? i bet this applies to me, user
>t. 31 year old male who has no delusions

90% of how he's aged is accessible to normal guys

exercise, absence of junk food, sleep, and even trt/HGH would give you more in mid 30s than botox or skin creams

by 40s the minor plastic surgeries are probably necessary

35*
Cavill is 36
Downhill only implies negative derivative, which can be small and not yet noticeable effect also. Cavill is miles high on the scale but don't tell me that hairline isn't creeping backwards for example
My "model" assumes a normal distribution, which has outliers on both ends of course

nigga you're retarded. straight up fucking retarded. get a girl now in your 20s because i assume you're a young faggot desperate to pick up chicks wne you "still got it" as a mid 30's lower-manager at K-mart or some shit but news nigger, it doesnt work like that. you might score an insane bitch with daddy issues who blackmails you for sugar daddy cash with rape threats but youre not going to be pulling college tail non-stop as a 30 year old man. you're fucking stupid as shit if you dont understand this

>don't tell me that hairline isn't creeping backwards for example
His hairline being developing a widow's peak has made literally no difference on his attractiveness.

>excerise, eat fairly well, do something to maintain your hairline and care for your skin,
100%. stop drinking and smoking and you will age better than everyone else

thats not a widows peak bro that's balding he's trying to stave off with finn and not quite managing.

who is this semon demon

>he doesnt know

ive seen her before, just never really looked

Probably 50+ years old. I know people gonna link or name 50+ year old with abs but started in their 40s or younger.

>T. Didn’t sleep enough, ate like shit, and didn’t work out in his youth and now looks like shit

Also probably drank too much alcohol

I look better at 33 than I did at 28, thanks to skin care and lifting, and I looked pretty good at 28 too.

i dont drink eat a standrard heatlhy diet and was in the military (Swiss) for 10 years. your cope is retarded. theres no argument for this shit. a mid 20s male > mid 30s male. end of story little cope nigger

>that's now a widows peak
>A widow's peak is a V-shaped point in the hairline in the center of the forehead. Hair growth on the forehead is suppressed in a bilateral pair of periorbital fields. Without a widow's peak, these fields join in the middle of the forehead so as to give a hairline that runs straight across.
fucking retard

what skin care do you do

I think I have peaked and I am 32.
I am lifting about 6 months now and women are approaching me in bars.

>at what age is it too late to make it?
Why, so if you're already past that age you won't even try? You're just literally looking for excuses to not make it u cuck. Skip the pretense and do nothing. Oh what's that, you need an affirmation from a stranger on a squatplug appreciation forum? Here:
The age that is too late for you to make it is OP's age minus one.

I'm 38, look ten years younger than I am and can still pull college girls today. (which I couldn't back then, since I was shy and in terrible shape).
>in b4 post face
I'm not posting my face in this shithole, but I have no reason to lie to anybody. Just be aware that there are guys out there who manage to be extreme outliers.I don't discount a lot genetic luck on my end, but telling other guys not to improve and go for it if they think they can so *you* can feel about your own failures is a bitch move.
Now get mad.

when you give up

I make 6 figures in software sales. Maybe that's why my experience getting older is different than yours? You seem angry...

FYI, I did get a girl in my 20s. She's beautiful, but I could have waited to be in my mid 30s and gotten the same girl. Her friend, who is 24 and very attractive, is dating a 32 year old.

The only thing you're probably right about is that college girls aren't going for men over 30 (at least very often). Who cares? They're not attractive enough to compensate for the fact that they're mostly retarded and impossible to talk to.

is there any particular reason you seem so bitter and keep calling everyone a "nigger"?

Attached: 20180818_FBC544.png (1280x672, 112K)

this is skewed

men have a prolonged peak between 25 and 35, depending on how well they take care of themselves

pretending they peak at 45 is ridiculous

the only exception is outside the US in poor countries, where you can be 45 and have a beautiful girlfriend in her 20s if you have money

>but most also never put in an effort
pretty much. if you were one of those guys in your twenties, you can still peak later if you just put in some effort. I looked like a pasty basement nerd till my late twenties, now it's fine

I'm 31, most of the time people estimate me to be somewhere in my mid twenties. Young girls still like me quite well

this.
also it doesn't even fucking matter. you + lifting > you + not lifting, no matter your age.

Tough to say. During early antiquity, perfection was a stout bearded citizen/soldier in his 30s. And a pleasantly plump woman in her 20s.
In latter antiquity, it was a barely pubescent boy or a girl that looked like a barely pubescent boy.
Then the barbarians came and tore it all down.
It's weird that wise men went to great lengths to preserve this information during the dark ages. You'd think that we would pay it more mind.

Attached: 220px-CranachBrandenburgasJerome.jpg (220x325, 32K)

The problem with these graphs is that you don't know who was polled. You are 100% correct that men peak around 30 (physically) and then slowly trail off (but can make up for it with money, status and charisma).

If this poll was asking ALL women then 45 might actually be true. But if we'd only question women that men find attractive and fuckable, the number would match your post.

pic related: the type of women that should be allowed to be polled

Attached: 6c08ec9af4cce219.jpg (800x1087, 230K)

cute

thats a boomer pic

This seems reasonable

I'm a senior chemist at a large tobacco company in Switzerland. I promise you don't earn a fifth of what I do as a "sales" guy

sure thing guy posting on 4channel.org

Attached: 1563493642472.png (1980x1036, 113K)

Depends how much you take care of yourself. If you smoke/drink/eat shitty regularly and do nothing productive, you will hit the wall in your late 20s. If you take good care of yourself and do well career-wise, you can peak at 25 and ride it out till 45/50 after which there's a long slow decline, but that decline is still much better than if you didn't take care of yourself.

A 75 year old who took care of himself all his life will look and feel better than the average middle-aged untrained slob.

I can make it physically, but I think I've gathered enough baggage to never truly make it mentally. Good thing I'm a great liar and can hide it well.

>I'm a loser and post on Jow Forums, therefore everybody else who does must be a loser too!
>my logic is flawless. flawless I say!

You sound like a bitter loser. Calling everything cope does not help your case either. The believe that everyone degenerates at looks wise at 30, to the same magnitude as you did, lets you appear as a desperate cope artist because you cannot accept others are better off.

Get more exponentially more mires at 36 than 26. But I let myself get out of shape through most of my 20s as I married young and didn't care.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. If you look worse at 30 than you did at 20, as a man, then you were either blessed with qtboy genetics and your shit got fucked up, or if you weren't a qtboy, then you simply fucked your shit up yourself.

>tfw no one will look at you like that
Why even live?

I was always qtboy till I hit 24, now 25. I think my appearance has been improving. Once you lose the baby look, your face can look more handsome/chiseled.

Can you stop posting this plastiic bitch please?Thanks.

it's never too late to improve yourself. stop with your negative mindset right now!

>turn 25 soon and still working through some physical deficiencies
>feel hair line receding
I'll never make it and I'll die alone

WOMEN PEAK AT 18
MEN PEAK AT 28
ROASTIES HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S COMING, HAHAHAHAHAHA