Preworkout food

When you nigs talk about eating bananas or honey as preworkout do you mean in a meal ~1 hour before workout or directly before?

Attached: banana.jpg (500x340, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Term_of_endearment
youtube.com/watch?v=TomY9r5zevo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

During.

also curious abt this

dems be POST workout carbs where i come from boi

it doesnt make any sense to eat carbs around your workouts or any time really
Your body already makes what glucose it needs from fats and protein, just remind yourself to actually eat a ton of protein and fat

Honey, grown ups are talking here. Take your keto shit elsewhere.

>Honey
Excuse me, do I know you? Why are you using affection terms with strangers? Do you happen to be homoerotic?

>grown ups are talking here
So you know about gluconeogensis and the randle cycle (the cause of heart disease) I suppose?

>Take your keto shit elsewhere
Are you sure you know how to read? "A shit ton of protein and fat" is not a ketogenic diet, it means as close to 50/50 protein and fat calories ratio as you can get, keto macros are usually 75/20/5 (fat/protein/carbs)

Just so you can better learn how to talk as a man
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Term_of_endearment

>Such words may not in their original use, bear any resemblance in meaning to the meaning attached when used as a term of endearment, for example calling a significant other "pumpkin". Some words are clearly derived from each other, such as "sweetheart" and "sweetie", while others bear no etymological resemblance, such as "baby", "babe", and "cutie". "Honey" has been documented as a term of endearment from at least the 14th century. "Baby" was first used in 1839 and "sugar" only appeared as recently as 1930.

I've always limited work to 30 minutes after eating, longer if it's a big meal

dyel

cope

yikes
have sex

Attached: 1563658811629.png (824x624, 29K)

Based. Thats literally my preworkout snack - 1-2 banannas, spoon of honey and whey.

What does this have to do with any of my arguments?

Have sex

If you lifted you would know carbs are required for optimal performance.

Check your fasting insulin, I can bet money its higher than 5

youtube.com/watch?v=TomY9r5zevo
Not necessarily, you can fill your muscly glycogen and increase recovery with just more protein

basically this. There's not substitution for carbs when lifting big. I've tried to go the paleo route and my lifts/reps all went down. The fatigue is real.

Yikerinos

Have you tried actually eating high protein?

Post body

I used to train fasted but due to low energy started snacking. This is about 30-40 max grams of carbs and 25p followed by workout. Why would it fuck up my insulin?

>Why would it fuck up my insulin?
Basically fructose

Why would I fry up a steak for a preworkout when I can eat 2 bananas?

Ketofag successfully trolled, noice

>Basically fructose
Cant tell if serious. What the fuck is wrong with fructose now? Its not refined sugars spiking your shit.

Cole himself recommends carbs before a workout

Absolutely. I still do.I consume about 35-45 grams of protein 5-6x a day. I just feel stronger and have more endurance when using carbs around my workouts.
I used whole grains and oats pre workout to slowly burn and get me through my lifts, and cheap and fast carbs like pancakes and bananas after i lift. If im bulking I eat carbs all day. When im cutting, its only before and after my workouts.

After trying lots of diet variations, this really works well for me.

>What the fuck is wrong with fructose now?
Its a poly hydroxyacetone
Your whole body accepts glucose, but fructose goes directly to your liver, where its metabolized as fat (yes, your body treats fructose as fat), which then increases your LDL, cholesterol, decreases you HDL, produces uric acid and causes high blood pressure

Of course it depends on the dosage, you generally wont have any problems if you eat the fruit (not juicing, eat the fiber), but honey has too much fructose nig

>270g of protons
>thinks this is high protein
Try 400-600g

Carbs before (@ breakfast ~8am), workout 11-1230, then carbs mmediately after works best for me. Dinner is cleanup of any macros I'm still missing.

post sex have body

I wake up at 5am, get dressed eat a banana and drink a glass of water. I drive to my gym (at the office) change clothes and take a shit. I lift for 1-1,5 hours. During that time I eat a banana. I don't feel low on energy or have any stomach issues. You should try it!

I eat everyday around 200-400 grams of whatever fruits are in season. Be it strawberry, cherry, watermelon whatever. The honey is 1 tea spoon no more than 10-15 grams. I do enjoy potatoes though and sometimes I eat about 200-300 grams a day in addition to the fruits. How fucked am I?

try getting kidney stones by age 40 from all the unused protein in your urine

i would but your mother is tired

Lmao

>take a shit at the gym
why u so retarded

>not just having a preworkout *sip* on the toilet while you browse fit like I'm doing right now

Attached: 1530485370070.jpg (600x824, 302K)

Slow carbs 2-3 hours before is better than simple 30 minutes before. Though both are unnecessary unless you're 48 hours fasted or more. Your body doesn't need constant feeding

>The ingredients include carbonated water, sucrose, glucose, citric acid, natural flavors, taurine, sodium citrate, color added, panax ginseng root extract, L-carnitine, L-tartarate, caffeine, sorbic acid, benzoic acid, niacinamide, sodium chloride, Glycine max glucuronolactone, inositol, guarana seed extract, pyridoxine hydrochloride, sucralose, riboflavin, maltodextrin, and cyanocobalamin.

Imagine drinking this shit

>taurine, panax ginseng root extract, L-carnitine, L-tartarate, caffeine, sorbic acid, sodium chloride, inositol, guarana seed extract, riboflavin, maltodextrin
Pretty based if you ask me. Gonna have to start /sip/ping before workouts. Petty for the carbonation, but I can shake it a bit

is caffeine the only part of PWOs that actually does anything?

ye

training fasted and eating lots of food later in the day feels best for me
am I the only one