Why do some people wear hats to the gym?

Why do some people wear hats to the gym?

Attached: img.png (889x555, 644K)

One of two reasons user.
1. They’re balding
2. Prevent sweat from getting in eyes

So I can ignore the tarts that keep jamming their assholes in my face. Also, a squared off ball cap accentuates your jawline so tarts will jam their assholes in your face.

Attached: 1563642785504.png (908x890, 132K)

1. balding
2. balding
3. balding
4. tryhard retards like wearing expensive caps

Saw this guy wearing a hat at the gym who was bending down to adjust the power cage. He couldn't see a rack mounting hook because of the hat's visor and stood up and bonked his head. Then he went down to adjust something else and did it again. I think he started bleeding. I couldn't stop laughing I had to stop lifting for a bit.

another reason is to hide a bad haircut

Keep hair out of eyes, keep sweat out of eyes, there's valid reasons. That said, there's a difference between wearing an old ballcap and a new $50 Bulls snapback like a clown

>wearing a hat at all times
balding

Wearing flat brimmed hats make me instantly hate you

Sometimes I don't feel like washing my hair before I go to the gym, so I manage it with a hat. Once I shower afterwards I can redo my hair right.

> Not wearing a lifting hat for +1 lifting strength
Ngmi

The feeling is mutual cowpoke.... take your curvy cover and get out of town.

Attached: Clint-Eastwood-the-dollars-trilogy-23602250-500-375.jpg (500x375, 25K)

Me personally, really bright light fixtures in my gym, combined with my shit eyes. Drives me absolutely insane.

Attached: Judgment_20190709164104.png (1920x1080, 1.21M)

I wonder if the days of the sweatband will ever return?

Attached: 80s_style_Sweatbands.jpg (400x250, 62K)

Keeps hair and sweat out of my eyes. I wear it backwards.

Sometimes I wake up and my hair is really messy, and I don't feel like fixing it before going out in public. I take a shower after the gym anyway.

clean your hat

Hatfishing

I took the hatpill 1-2 years ago for lifting. If you have a non-short haircut that would fall into your face or just look bad without product, it's better to wear a cap backwards.
Btw, I'm NW0

balding
t. balding boomer who knows the ins and outs of the tricks. I dont do it though (most of the time)

The answer is always balding.

How?

virgin hat
chad bandana

because I actually have hair that gets messed up haha baldlets will never know the feel of wearing a hat because their hair is in disarray

Never laugh at balding people now you are cursed. I laughed at a joke thrown towards my balding friend and now I'm NW3 at 29.

So you can dodge that chick you fucked the other
That or fake mustaches, your choice

it's mostly americans who wear hats indoors

99,9% balding faggots
0,01% idiots

>So you can dodge that chick you fucked
Hahaha I can relate.

>Square ball cap
What did he mean by this?

It hides the hairloss from their steroid addiction.

That's why you see so many in the gym vs other indoor areas

To look more autistic
or to hide baldnes from the roids or old age
or just retards

you cucks keep saying its because of balding, but i know a lot of dudes who are not balding who wear hats all the time. i bet you fags are the same people who think that if you own a truck you have a small cock. pathetic.

Sink

At least it's not those retarded sleeveless hoodies

Attached: 1563795935683.jpg (400x550, 122K)

If it's a girl, she's insecure and hiding her face from guys. Literally never any other reason with them.

They’re a hairlet /thread

>T. Baldy
Also if you own a truck, but don't actually work a job that requires a truck or at least go mudrunning with it, yes you have a little dick. If your truck is clean and shiny 24/7 it's 9/10 times LDS.

are you from the UK?

its ALWAYS balding. as a 30yo i ALWAYS show off my hair and good hairline. its fun to see balding insecure zoomers at the gym. i make sure to run my fingers through my hair between every set.

i wear one cuz i have long-ish hair and i sweat a lot, keeps it off my face and out of my eyes.

i would wear a headband but i feel like then i'd just look like an even bigger faggot. i'll settle for just looking like a regular faggot

>still pushing the zoomer meme
pathetic

Toothbrush and some warm soapy water

Nobody is going to go to the effort of buying a truck to fix a small dick when they can buy a bathmate knockoff for less than $150 and lose weight. Seriously, unless you have a developmental defect, a decent PE program and cutting under 20% bodyfat will make anyone above average under two years.
>.t 7x6.5" from 5x5 under 5 years with lazy commitment.

i just put mine in the laundry

how is the balding going, kid? fucking lmaoing@you when you finish college, will have enough money for a dope convertible but no hair to go with it hahahaha

Did you have to hold the laugh? That's the worst.

Tell us more, it sounds hilarious.