How bad are nightshades?

Groundhogs got into my garden and ate almost everything EXCEPT for the nightshades. Tom Brady says that he never eats them. Whats the deal?

Attached: NIGHTSHADES.jpg (1024x1020, 490K)

>Taking health recommendations because a sportsballer said so

Ishygddt

>>Taking health recommendations because a sportsballer said so
did i say that i stopped eating them because he said so? I just pointed out the fact that he (someone defying his age) doesn't eat them.
Stop trying so hard to be an edgelord faggot

enjoy your liver failure

Well Im pretty sure in Elder Scrolls its an ingredient for poison. But what do I know, Im a Fallout guy personally

they're generally not an issue, only certain nightshades contain meaningful amounts of toxins. unless you're eating 40 kilos of tomatoes a day you'll be fine

Thats what i was thinking. I wonder it cooking them makes it more tolerable too.

So you never eat them?

clever groundhogs

There are animals that cant eat things we can and vice versa. Dogs cant eat grapes without getting kidney failure. Doesn't mean grapes are bad.

Just eat them ripe and remove the stem. That's it.

Groundhog were a delicacy in rural France in the 19th century. My grandpa also ate them. But that's because it was the great depression. Everything was a delicacy.

gf used to get terrible migraines most of her life, after checking online some people found success preventing them by cutting out nightshade plants (potatoes, tomatoes, eggplant, etc). since she stopped eating them, she hasnt had a migraine in the last 6 months.

make of that what you will

Fag

All plants are toxic

lol i would gladly eat the one who keeps raiding my garden

interesting. I dont suffer from any maladies, but maybe I'll cut them out a while just to see if i notice any benefits to my overall well being.

Animals have wack interactions with certain things, they're not always all like us. Chocoa is toxic to dogs, snail slime reacts strongly with copper and as far as I know groundhogs really fucking hate nightshades.

Dogs can die if they eat chocolate.

So if you’re a human and not some hyper intelligent groundhog with an iPhone, I wouldn’t fucking worry about it.

Everything is toxic in large amounts, are you posting from your mother's womb?

Found the mechabutthurt boi

>bethesda fallout
shiggy

Post garden.

the cringe is strong in you

They're based as fuck.

They're fine IME.
Green bell peppers can fuck right off though. Seriously, does anyone actually like those? Why choose green pepper, ever? They're right next to the red ones, those are infinitely better.

the yellow and orange ones are tasty af actually