When on sale, for the price, the protein and the size are these still the king of frozen food and value??

When on sale, for the price, the protein and the size are these still the king of frozen food and value??

Attached: 910Kd5Y0gOL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 348K)

Its frozen bro. U can get fresh chicken breast for like 1.50-2.00/lb in most places..

Attached: 1563059593578.jpg (720x541, 61K)

No. Stop being a poor. Also you're fat and need to eat less.

Sometimes ya just dont wanna cook and prep

These are nasty as fuck. Would unironically rather have a hot pocket than this garbage

Too much food for u to handle small guy?

dont forget the filters

Attached: download.jpg (285x177, 6K)

What, your dry, measly little “steak” with soggy, tasteless corn and peas? Give me a fucking break. I’m surprised the FDA lets them call that shit food.

Tried these once, never again, fucking nasty. Maybe I would've liked it when I was 8 but for a grown man to eat one of these and enjoy it is shameful.

Then you're a fat lazy slob

>everyone who hates Jewish run market should is american

>chicken patties
Meaning it's reformed ground chicken. And mixed with based protein isolate

this. buy it fresh, even if it costs more you will feel better.

Attached: wallhaven-686836.jpg (1920x1080, 382K)

The thing is if you know how to shop properly it's cheaper to buy proper ingredients. Way cheaper. Meal planning is a skill you have to work on over time. But once you get it down you'll have zero spoilage on fresh fruits and veggies etc. And it will be really cheap.

These frozen meals are the most boomer things on the market beside the sips

Meant for teenagers whose moms are too busy banging their tennis coach to cook a meal

Extremely based

>processed
>fried
>salt megadose
>fucking brownie are you a child?
>gmo corn
>frozen
Imagine eating this willfully

It has calories and protein for cheap who gives a fuck

they cheaped out hardcore the patties are like half as big as they used to be and they got rid of the brownie

Jesus, I'm obese and even I wouldn't put one of these "meals" into my food hole. I'd unironically rather eat at McDonald's.

I try not to eat frozen meals after I got some Lean Cuisines for under $1. It seemed like a good price at the time, but there was hardly any food. It's called Lean Cuisine for a reason.

Latch key kids basically