How do I deal with constipation bros?

How do I deal with constipation bros?

Attached: 493ss_thinkstock_rf_constipation_illustration.jpg (493x335, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xqUO4P9ADI0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

drink water

P E P T O B I S M O L

The elixir of the gods. Doesn't matter if you're constipated, have diarrhea, etc., it'll fix it quickly

Just poop brah lmao how is constipation real?

Eat less fiber

increase fiber

Attached: 1562578113272.jpg (464x401, 9K)

Anal sex helps my gf. Unfortunately, your dick might touch the offending turd before she realizes it.

Go vegan

WHICH ONE IS IT

Drink coffee and stop eating proteinbars if you do.

Psyllium Husks. 2 table spoons a day.
3-3.5 liters of water a day.
Squat on toilet.

You'll be shitting smooth in no time.

I don't know, but I feel pressure exactly where the highlight is in that picture, everytime I squat or even while sitting down. Like a bubble in my intestines

Do a bunch of core exercises so you have The muscle to squeeze it all out

FPBP. I drink 3 liters of water a day average and I've never had a problem

For immediate resolve, use an enema

Generally, up your fiber intake

Fiber is indigestible matter. The digestive system is its own muscle responsible for digesting, it doesn't need roughage to aid in something it is able to do on its own.

Both.
Soluble fiber helps make your shits bulky and slows things down (makes your shits harder).
Insoluble fiber makes your shits travel through your system faster and slide out better.

Coffee and cigarettes

me too, I feel something weird there, especially when I shit (with difficulty) since I started lifting

Fasting, and stop eating fiber
youtube.com/watch?v=xqUO4P9ADI0

Cardio. You’ll never feel thick, right, solid again

>Insoluble fiber makes your shits travel through your system faster and slide out better.
It also hurts your intestine and makes your body lazy

GOMAD
won't be able to stop shitting

my boys, going to the doctor tomorrow for this shit, I get worried easily and I always think the worst

After my last google session, I came to the conclusion of it being one of these things: 1. cyst inside the bowel or 2. hernia. Doesn't hurt, but feels weird so I haven't bothered with going to the doctors myself yet. God speed though user

you've been lucky with your research, i've found almost istantly bowel cancer, which made me start looking at my shit everytime i go to the bathroom in search of blood or to examine the shape and stuff like that. Thanks though, if the thread is still up i will update

Godspeed user

What kind of pressure?

Whenever I press that area I can feel a hard lump that's a little tender to touch, hoping it's a sign of constipation.
Let us know how you get on bra

Cuppa coffee and a cigarette.

>makes your body lazy
>Better ingest a shit ton of soluble fiber for maximum anal push gains

let us know then, hopefully it's nothing
from what I read I should be able to feel a lump if it was a hernia, and I can't feel anything so I really don't know what it is

water, coffee, fibre

>but feels weird
Elaborate, im expirencing bowel discomfort and im worried about my appendix

>have some bad bloating
>next week stomach hurts from coffee
>cut coffee
>next week constipation
>get some over the counter medication for bile related problems
>constipation gone
>replaced with slight pain, gets worse as day goes and then next morning it's gone
>no blood anywhere, no pain when on the toilet, no nausea, no vomiting, no appetite loss
>drinking so much water I'm peeing transparent all day
I'm not gonna make it.

FPBP, came here to post this

I just make sure to have a bowl of frozen fruit each day or add chia or flax seeds to your shakes to get extra fiber and protein

The best way to tell if you have an appendix problem is to do some jumps and see if you feel pain in the appendix area

too much fiber too quickly when not used to it can cause constipation. The best fix is water and a slight uptick in fiber consumption, follow that with some colace. Then work on slowly upping your fiber until you have regular solid bowel movements.

Wire brush and lube

Don't do this it, it can rupture the appendix and then you fucking die.

I get painful stoolless "shits" if I don't eat any noticeable ammount of fiber
indigenous peoples who ate fiber rich diets had no occurance of colorectal cance r

this "fiber is actually bad" meme needs to fucking die, if you can't handle fiber that's ok, but even you should be able to handle at least some small ammount of fiber in your diet, if you can't there's something seriously fucking wrong with your intestines.

Honestly when I did IF 20:4 I had the best shits of my life. Just one solid, effortless poop every day it was great. Didn’t change my diet either

Never tried other kinds of fasting but I assumed it’d work too

>Le fiber bad meme

hydration and fasting

when i eat mostly fats and moderate proteins, i make perfect logs of shit that are long and firm, sometimes a bit thick because i do omad, but overall my trips to the toilet are a breeze

when i eat carbs, my shits become mushy and stick all over my anus and i literally have to wash it with soap and water to clean it thoroughly

stop eating fiber

Don`t give a shit.

Drink a prune juice and applesauce mixture. If your feeling a little cheeky put some wheat bran in there and you'll for sure want to shit your prostate out.

>stop eating fiber

Yes. Starve your gut bacteria

Go on nofap

You gut bacteria isn't onle one strand you moron, some eat undigested proteins and fats as well

caffeine makes me shit like a rocket

and all of them depend on fiber moron

no they literally dont

Eat loads of raw animal fat, I had the same problem until I got on that raw primal diet

they don't you geezer, just eat some kefir, gherkins or sauerkraut daily

it's simple really just don't e constipated OP.

Attached: 1558396957962.png (1308x1332, 179K)

Whenever I have a giant one I can't squeeze out, I end up being unable to piss as well. Is that normal?

try scooping it out with a stick or something

Use a water enema.

Coffee always makes me shit right away, especially strong black coffee.

>buy chocolate laxative at the dollar store
>don't expect much
>box says to chew 1 to 2 pieces
>never used one before so just took half of one piece
>10 minutes later, think 'yeah that wasn't enough'
>another 10 minutes, 'well, I guess i kinda feel some pressure down there'
>another 10 minutes, 'it's happening'
I'm never going back to crummy stool softeners again

You are a literal retard. This board is utterly worthless now, I remember when people gave actual peer-reviewed advice and not 100% bro-logic like it is now.

I'm having this problem myself dammit. Can't shit, can't pee without straining.

Attached: Miaumiau.jpg (1024x1024, 67K)

I'm talking out my ass here.
But I think it's related to the prostate? If a big shit is stuck, and it's BIG, maybe it's putting pressure on the prostate, which is tightening up the urethra?

Valid answers.
Regarding coffee IMO depends on the individual, to me does nothing or in fact, contributes to constipation. Some others report easy pooping.

This is also valid in you're into that. Including toys.

Finally, yerba mate for me, helps clear anything without going to the other side - diarrhea.

>This is also valid in you're into that
Anal? yes. My dick ramming a big piece of poo? Honestly.... It's growing on me. But I'd never tell her that. And it's only happened twice.
I'll probably start wearing a condom for the procedure. I don't want to develop a scat fetish. My gf would not be into that.

It wont help with lactose intolerance induced shitfluenza though, in which case taking lactase supplements prior to consuming dairy helps

You're actually a fucking brainlet, fiber assists in digestion.

Douche your ass out

it'll be gross but it'll work

but its gay

For times when you're regular, drink a mouthful of water once an hour, every hour. At meal times, eat & drink normally as you would.

For times when you're legitimately constipated, drink at least 8-16 ounces of room temp water quickly (but not gulping) once per hour. Keep physically active but not hectic work; Don't sit. Stay away from clocks but have an alarm to know when it's time to drink water.

If you need to go to the bathroom, go regularly but don't force it. If you don't get any results within 3-5 min., it ain't happening and just go about your way. When you're in the process of going, do the 'squat' technique (as opposed to the traditional "sitting straight up").

Most people don't need medical intervention; Just more water and fiber in their diets. Also, try to keep your diet as regular as possible (no sudden exotic entries). Good luck to you.

OD on miralax but I highly don't recommend you do it. Almost went to the ER because I'd shit every 10 seconds and had a terrible headache.

Kvass can help if youre into the slavstuff

Since I've started my little fitness journey about four months ago, I've gone almost completely vegan for the majority of my week, and I've noticed that I only have to shit like once every three or four days now. It used to be daily, or even multiple times a day. I guess it's normal, but I don't really know. I don't go through TP nearly as fast, so I guess that's nice.

Attached: Caveman.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

combination of this and cardio fixed it for me. and i only use 1 tsp of husks, shit is potent. and i had the WORST constipation, like i had to dig it out with my fingers one time

>draw a dot on the back of the door in front of me for focus
>lifting belt
>mouthguard for teeth grinding
>daily breathing exercises and core strength training
>kegels so the power breathing and core strength doesn't make me shit my intestines
>reinforced handgrips either side of toilet bowl
>cycling helmet in case i pass out
constipation isn't a problem if you take a few precautions

Based. Psylium husks are based.

Attached: 1535975888457.jpg (268x284, 15K)

Get a 9-5 job where you're paid to shit.
I do three massive dumps per day.

Tfw lactose intolerant so I can make gains and shit myself.
Lactase tablets are based