/fraud/ - general

/fraud/ - caber is better than prami change my mind

Before asking your stupid beginner questions (yes, they are stupid), make sure to read ALL OF the r/steroids wiki:
reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

>Reddit link
yeah, fuck off

Don't ask us to help you dose your AI. It's very individual. or see CCFC's handy faggotry guide.

Oral-only cycles put strain on the liver and cause a shutdown of natural testosterone production for not a lot of benefit. Just pin and thank us later.

ABSOLUTELY no source talk.

This isn't a medical forum. Stop asking for medical advice and go to a doctor.

Don't ask us to help you schedule your pinning dosages. Use steroidcalc.com/

If you're going to ask a beginner question, make sure to include:
- time spent training

Attached: B9936667-E5B6-4887-8927-C22FC213AEE0.jpg (750x1334, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26154692
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let’s be real guys, if you have to run high ass steroid dosages just to barely break the natty limit, you are only hurting yourself.

You aren’t better than anyone else just because “bro I can handle 3g of tren per week” unless you’re on the olympia stage or at least a fucking professional with an IFBB card.

Be smart about it and think long term.

Attached: 359D722C-5AEC-46A8-BAF5-40981E537C72.png (750x1334, 3.01M)

based

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26154692

WHY DIDN'T YOU FUCKERS TELL ME???

>Currently, there is no definitive method to restore the structure and function of damaged meibomian glands; thus, treatment options for isotretinoin-associated meibomian gland dysfunction are primarily palliative to manage patient symptoms.

Attached: 370-3709365_586kib-967x954-pink-wojak-pink-wojak.jpg (820x848, 293K)

sarms > roids

Hey man, honest question.
Obviously you now have a great physique, most likely better than before you started gearing. However, would you say your life has changed for the better - was it worth it?

LMFAO imagine roiding your dick off and still having the delts of a natty.
you are by far the most pathetic namefag here

So accutane causes dry eye that may or may not be reversible. Nigga really made me google these stupid terms

Already 2 weeks into my cycle but starting to wonder if I needed HCG since I plan on coming off to PCT. Or if it's even a big deal? My first cycle PCT was just Nolva 20mg 6 weeks and my bloods were okay. But now I'm starting to see that people doing HCG on cycle to prevent their balls from shrinking. I know there are many HCG protocols, do it on cycle, last couple of weeks, during pct? etc. Shit gets confusing honestly. I just want to have kids in the future, not worried about BALLS AESTHETIC.

Which HCG protocol is right for me?

Attached: 1556096507035.jpg (500x541, 61K)

Got trolled by /fraud/ into fucking up my eyes

Thanks guys

Yeah accutane gave me an eye twitch for months from dry eyes lmao. Thought I had like brain damage or something but it’s gone now.

I don’t have genetics in a lot of areas that i’ve been able to work to cover up. I love to train and steroids allow me to train harder and much more than natural, so yes it was and still is worth it.

tell me more about how small my delts are

Attached: 4BECFCF7-9ABA-4BC9-8A4D-756A747D89C0.jpg (750x426, 215K)

Very small despite your best effort at using the most optimal angle for them

post body

mad?

hey mike

post body. (you won't)

i wish you didnt because your piss poor genetics actually made me sad

Would phenibut kill my bulk? I'm lacking energy from long fucking shifts at work but I dont want to destroy my appetite hard to stay awake long enough to go work out

Attached: 1563525720055.jpg (1080x1350, 67K)

drugs are for degenerates

Please post your body I want to see an example of good genetics

Isn't phenibutt supposed to be anxiolytic/sedating

Attached: sunglasses.png (265x215, 42K)

accidentally injected tren ace instead of tren e
am I gonna die? freaking out here

this. shit talkers always look like shit

how much?

Alright, thanks for answering man.

So I'm coming up to the end of my bulk cycle which was 2 months on deca and test but I've managed to stay really low body fat (probs around 15%)
Would it be a bad idea to come off deca (NPP so short ester) drop test to TRT dose and then play with tren for another 4 weeks? Never used tren before so I'm curious to experiment w it and see how it impacts me, is it worth adding trying for a month or should I PCT and wait till next cycle?

Attached: 1563788957055.jpg (354x480, 60K)

This pic gets worse and worse everytime it's posted

It's my second day of 50mg Anadrol taken preworkout and I feel fuck all.

Is this normal? Shouldn't I feel something?

Attached: 1561607249253.jpg (367x504, 194K)

Attached: 278A7A91-81DD-48D2-A456-D789A6478BF8.jpg (1536x1764, 1.17M)

Currently running following:

>300mg test e /week
>300mg tren a /week
>300mg mast prop /week

Despite eating almost +1k calories over surplus I'm not putting on as much mass as I hoped to. Do you think it would be a good idea add 300mg NPP to the cycle for a little bit more mass gains? Or should I up the test/tren/mast from 300mg to 500mg?

hahahahah what's hilarious is I honestly thought it was just lightly shopped or not shopped at all.

fuck masT

up the dose, why not. If you're still not gaining you aren't eating what you think you are.

Take it a few hours before. Currently taking Tbol which is much milder, 3 hours before workout and definitely getting the strength/cardio benefits

How likely am I to crash my e2 on 25mg EOD of UGL arimidex?

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 36K)

50% likely.
>Don't ask us to help you dose your AI. It's very individual. or see CCFC's handy faggotry guide.

Define why growing faster would be "hurting yourself". The post smells of cope.

I know bro I was just wondering if that's considered a mild or high dose.

>25mg adex
>high dose
nah seems fine to me senpai

What the fuck is your stack retard.

Have any of you guys done one cycle to achieve your natty max and just called it quits successfully? All I read about is how addictive gear is, but surely somebody out there just wanted to take a shortcut to their genetic limit and stopped. I'm so tired of looking like a gymcel. 31 and only getting older. I fear I'll go to the grave without knowing what I could've looked like had I started lifting at 17 instead of 27.

500mg test cyp/week
50mg anadrol ED
25mg Arimidex EOD

>steroids have no sides if you are smart and take the right cocktail of preventative drugs, so it's safe!
>those preventative drugs all have sides of their own, but we don't talk about that lol

lmfao the only side effect I got from it is when I eat those really long Burger King chicken sandwiches I get extreme heart burn. They're not even good so it's basically not a side effect at all.

yeah i heard 250iu/week during cycle is good to keep ur balls on so pct/recovery happens more quickly and easily

It's not really addictive. It's just that you'll realize that the side effects are minimal to nil and every man wants to be jacked so people end up cycling multiple times.

Imagine if there was a pill you could take to be smarter. Would you stop at one "cycle"?

Look monkey, there is no reason to assume your ugl is underdosed, but on the other hand it sounds like you don't know how much you aromatize anyway. 25mg eod is a huge dose. Even half of that is more than most need. Go by symptoms, use Ralox or nolva preemptively for gynk, not your AI.

>12.5mg ARIMIDEX
>more than most need
can literally anyone read that this kid is trying to take 25-50x the normal dose of adex? am I going insane?

>natural test
you're 31 you don't have much longer with it anyway bro. also eye issues could be from anything, people attribute sides to all sorts of shit. Like that one user saying his hair was falling out because of tbol.

That seems to be the trap.
I would weigh the benefits against the increasing risk of damage/death. I don't need to be huge. I just want to know what the optimal me looks and feels like without permanently fucking my natural test or other such problems, like that other user's permanent dry eye.

>That seems to be the trap
It's not a trap you tard.

>Like that one user saying his hair was falling out because of tbol.
It was. The effects immediately subsided after stopping tbol. Funnily enough, when I googled "tingly and itchy scalp steroids" tbol was the first thing that popped up.

Attached: C11FE159-394B-44F4-A9B0-D65D4EB8FC83.jpg (550x543, 30K)

How much Tbol were you taking? My widows peak is starting to feel itchy...

>get symptoms
>stop drug, symptoms stop
>i-it was just a coincedence!

75mg for 4 weeks.

Could you explain what exact symptoms of hair loss were you experiencing on Tbol besides itchy scalp? Did you rub your head and hair falls out? Bulbous hair strands?

because “GRoWiNg FaStEr” doesn’t fucking mean you are actually putting on muscle. I see too many guys blast their asses off only to lose 90% of it after.

You ever see how much guys lose after their shows lmao

Attached: D7F40680-232E-418B-930C-D1627079B678.jpg (801x534, 28K)

>g-gear doesn't even make you grow!
Imagine being this stupid.

way hornier on high trt (200-250mg) than I am on blast, anyone else?

If you have a set goal in mind, but taking a substance influences you to discount your priorities and shift your goals, that's a trap. It's like booze convincing you to bang out some hag that you'd never touch while sober.

When the itchy and tingly sensation reached its peak I was getting a ton of loose hairs on my hands when I ran my hands through my hair. After stopping tbol no longer have loose hairs when I check and the itching and tingling is dissapating.

imagine being stupid enough to read that entire paragraph and this is the only thing you pull out of it.

same here except for the first few weeks of a blast.

tfw take .25mg caber twice a month for permanent double orgasms

You're dumb as hell. No, it's you making a logical decision after realizing your preconceptions were incorrect. Comparing it to alcohol really shows your low IQ. Alcohol actually directly affects your inhibition.

That's all you really stated.

>g-gear doesn't even really make you grow bro
>i-it's all water weight!
>d-doses don't even matter haha
>I'm surely not coping because I can't handle more than 400mg test ;_;

>no ESTP or mast to laugh at

Somebody do something retarded to make this thread more entertaining.

You're dense as hell. If reaching a certain threshold of jacked makes me not care anymore about, for instance, the exacerbation of heart disease or liver damage, then that isn't a "logical decision." It's chasing a high.

Except you're assuming that you would be getting heart or liver damage. Fuck off retard.

No, I'm assuming that those are risks, which may or may not occur, but which become more likely to occur with prolonged use, especially in individuals with family histories of such diseases. Are you a teenager? You don't seem familiar with the concept of cost/benefit analysis. I have two kids, a wife, and a mortgage. I have other goals and priorities than getting a massive as possible, so you and I will evaluate those risks differently and set different goals. I think you're jumping the gun and acting a bit defensive for no reason. You do you, bud. I'm trying to look like Scott Herman, not Frank Zane. Clearly you and I have different wants, which is okay! It isn't a question of being retarded.

no one said anything about gear making you grow. i said the guys BLASTING HIGH DOSAGES lose so much after. have you ever even tried running a low dose blast? probably not

also the fact that I can ONLY use 400mg test and outgrow you shows you need to either step it the fuck up or just stop because you’re embarrassing yourself

>getting this asshurt because you're a retard
Frankly, I don't think you are smart enough for steroids. I'd recommend you not do them.

You’re using steroids because they increase muscle dose. There are diminishing returns but 1g of test will give you more gains than 300-400mg.

These are facts, you just can’t handle the sides so you cope with small doses.

>because “GRoWiNg FaStEr” doesn’t fucking mean you are actually putting on muscle.
Turns out, you're dumb as hell. Assuming you're actually eating, higher doses does mean growing faster which does mean putting on muscle.

Are you a mormon household that doesn't allow soda, alcohol, salt, butter, sweets?

aren’t you a little old to do roids gramps?

AAS aren’t that dangerous if used intelligently.

Blast and Cruise on TRT.

Exactly, use the minimum effective dose, of drugs and training.

Once it stops working, bump it up.

Get another source. Bunk ass gear.

Ronnie Coleman claims he was on 1500mg test pre contest for the olympia. That’s 500mg more than you just mentioned. How do you feel running close to the dose of the King of Bodybuilding, but don’t even look anywhere NEAR like him?
Let’s hear your excuse for shitty genetics when it comes to how you react to anabolics

How much of that muscle is actually lean, sustainable muscle? You’re forgetting that normally appetite increases 10x while on blast especially with high gear and assuming you don’t get appetite reduction (i’ve heard this happen from tren too high)

>Ronnie Coleman claims he was on 1500mg test pre contest for the olympia.

You actually believed him L M F A O

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 81K)

>Ronnie Coleman claims he was on 1500mg test pre contest for the olympia
He wasnt.

>How much of that muscle is actually lean, sustainable muscle?
>lean muscle
Lmfao. LEAN muscle. Imagine being this stupid.

Yup 250mg was sweet spot had to stop myself from staring at the old ass 3/10 woman at my work jerkin it 7 times a day maybe even 8

either way you are both stupid for being mad that I run low doses. can you show me what you look like on high dosed gear? prove me wrong. i’ve only been on for 1.5 years too

Don't you still live with your parents?

No, but what does that have to do with steroids?

Excuse you, he lives with his grandmother.

Attached: checkem-3832090.png (500x432, 104K)

Tfw even on 500mg I have no libido

depression is real guys

Attached: 1342826579017.png (645x773, 28K)

Smoke meth.

Attached: lDREcL2.png (1800x1200, 126K)

How much above tdee do you guys bulk on while on cycle?

Attached: 1516957314603.gif (555x555, 1.12M)

It's a pronlem.witj your ai.

Try 500, see if you're consistently gaining weight, if not up to 1k.

you do too, so you have zero fucking reason to speak up, deltlet
>hurrdurr if you don't look like Dorian Yates you can't criticize my shitty genetics

Too low or too high in your opinion?

Shit man I see people gaining almost 15 pounds in 2-3 weeks.

Water weight?
No fucking way 500-1000kcal surplus will get you there.

Yeah glycogen

Yes, waterweight. You gain a bunch in the first 4 weeks, then your weight gain stabilizes to a reasonable level.

>get asshurt
>cover yourself by accusing the other guy is being asshurt
Wew lad.
No.
I don't think you can be too old. I know you can be too young for them.