What do you need to bench in order to get a gf like this?

What do you need to bench in order to get a gf like this?

Attached: xqyukqtjlvb31.jpg (1038x1636, 153K)

she wouldn't even know what a bench was

Why would you want a girlfriend like that?

She looks like a time bomb of daddy issues and rape accusations.

Why do you think so?

because hes an incel

Life experience.

Attached: 1539886541295.png (751x734, 861K)

you don't have any experience with girls lmao

that chick wants a bf that benches 0 and sancho to bench over 9000

A normal girl? She doesn't even have a remarkable body or face. There's no way she hasn't fucked a guy who's dyel or fat.

>gf
$20 says her gay friend from school undermines any attempt she makes at forming a connection with a man and convinces her to stay on the cock-carousel instead.

Probably just two plates for her.

2pl8 doesn't get you anything I know from experience

ktf I hit 225 a few months ago and nothing changed, im still an incel. JUST

Amazingly based and incredibly redpilled.

literally dont bench if you want to settle with that

choker and hipster glasses

What do you need to do then?

a large wooden club and a sled

Arthoes are just normal hoes who realize they can’t compete in the Stacy big leagues so they curate a quirky style and personality and drop to the amateur leagues where they can be on top

You could get a girl like this if your fat with confidence. She is like a 6/10 dead on. She will probably get married to a skinny nerd type, or a fat funny guy.

Elaborate please

She isn’t that hot. If you actually played the game before, and have learned the ways of women (I learned by going to a big party university ) and I can tell by looking at her what “league” she’s in. Sounds fucked up and narcissistic but I can sorta detect these things , like so human instinct type deal.

She’s nothing special. You just probably think she is cause you have dealt with your fair share of women yet.

She looks like the artistry type, probably has a liberal arts major and is probably bi sexual. Bet she hangs out at hookah bars with her friends.

Anyway, what I’m trying to say is, with a girl like this, you don’t need aesthetics to pick her up. Just have a decent face and and be social and she’s yours

I'm a kissless virgin, what can I do to get a gf like her or better in the next few months?

Drugs

>when females know they're so vile that they all have to try and exclude themselves from the rest of the gender
THE meme gender.

kek'd

Honestly this question would require an essay, but bottom line is,
Continue to lift ( lifting does help with women very much but isn’t required, it gives you confidence, makes girls feel secure, raises ur test and gives you a goal) , also work on your social life. If you’re a kissless virgin past 18, you are doing something wrong and most likely your parents raised you the wrong way. I was a virgin until 19 so I’m not making fun of you. But work on your social game.

Read “how to win friends and influence people”
Learn proper confident body language , talk slowly, head up straight and look people in the eye when they talk to you . Talk to everyone you can, even if it’s just a hello. Make a lot of friends , have good hygiene , and things will just fall into place. That’s how it works. Bottom line is, find ur inner social animal , and girls like pic related will be no issue

literally just start talking to every one, girl or guy. You need to get better at being social. lifting weights may boost your confidence, but if you are on a 2 month plan, how much lifting progress do you honestly think you can make it 2 months?

But how and where do you talk to them? I've had a full-time job for a few years now (but there's not a lot of in-person communication as it's an officecuck job).

Should I make a dating profile? I can't imagine just walking up to women on the street and talking to them would be a good idea.

I dated and fucked hard from I was 15 until I was 23. I've been celibate since then. Women are not worth the bullshit if you have other aspirations in life than just having as much sex as possible, and you're okay with being alone. In fact, women will do their best to keep you docile and wrapped around their thumb, so give up on your dreams if you want to get a steady relationship.

I’ve been working on being social too and it’s fucking hard. Walking somewhere crowded drains me just hearing all the people talking. Still I try to talk to anyone near me. The cute girl working at a coffee shop? Ask her what her favorite is and just bullshit. If I’m solo at a bar? Just talk to whoever is sitting next to you about literally whatever. Find a subject they like and they will ramble. Standing next to someone at target? Make a comment about something.

I sperg out sometimes but I know I look better then most guys because I try to. I wear nice fitted clothes, work out, and groom myself. I have the confidence that I look good and sometimes girls spill their spaghetti based on that alone.

When my girl left me I went from no friends, no hobbies, very anti social, and fat to the opposite of all that. It’s still not easy but it’s easier

Honeslty, you just gotta do it. But you need to make friends and a social life first, cause that is where you meet them (social gatherings). I say go to uni if you haven’t , you will learn the social skills you didn’t pick up in grade school

Get a hobby, do sports meet ups etc etc

I want to dirty sanchez her

how is this so true

Benching for women

Attached: 1520367047911.png (420x420, 256K)

Im so fucking horny for art hoes. I want to fuck a coked-out tumblr hipster DIY aesthetic astrology thot in her lip gloss DSL mouth. I want to cum all over a girl with thick frame glasses and edge dyed bobcut bangs. Everytime I hear a THICK, waist-high-jean-clad braindead slutty wiccan minx say "yikes," "y'all," "big mood," "this is a bop," or "gay disaster" I get an uncontrollable urge to run up to her and fondle her d cups and sweaty thighs. I want to pour ropes onto their contoured cheeks and neotenous faces and rhinoplastized nose. I want to finger an art hoe thru her jean overalls while pretending to be interested while she talks about van gogh and arctic monkeys and how david foster wallace fans suck and gilles deleuze and VICE news and 'union pool' in williamsburg and steven universe and homeopathy and saveur magazine and taking adderall to pass exams. IM SO. Fucking. Horny

Bro u need to fap.

I know that feel, why are they so hot?

The bar