Chipotle is the best meal around. I’m serious chipotle bowls are so FIT and so damn tasty, good for cutting...

Chipotle is the best meal around. I’m serious chipotle bowls are so FIT and so damn tasty, good for cutting, full of macros, so so delicious, oh my goodness . Chipotle is the most fit fast food meal you can buy

Can we all agree?

Attached: B4D55F58-2261-46D6-9D94-3617A9FE3546.jpg (1080x1080, 146K)

chipotle has fucking sucked since 2013-14 faggot

You know you can cook rice, beans, chicken and veggies at home for like a fraction of the price, right? Cost me like $15 to make 10 meals.

Yeah. OP if you want chicken like chipotle just get some adobo spice and grill it. There are tons of recipes for cilantro lime rice. everything else is easy to make too

It's really good... but poke is better

it's not bad but Five Guys beats it in my book

Attached: 457345634.jpg (729x410, 146K)

You know that you can grow your own rice, veggies, and raise your own chickens right for like a fraction of the price right? Cost me like $4 to make 200 meals.

>Five Guys beats
too much fat for good macros

I like Taco bell better.

chicken beats beef any day but five guys is a good place to have in your library

Chipotle is for virgins moe's is the shit

A lot of people here probably don't have the means to grow their own food or livestock, but I'm almost positive that nearly every Jow Forums poster has access to a kitchen.

Now fuck off or give me some fresh eggs.

yes, and some people here have the means to buy Chipotle without worrying about the cost and don't want to spend time buying groceries, marinating chicken, and cooking it

I've been eating Chipotle nearly every day for the last 4 months and I still love me a chicken bowl w/ brown rice, beans, guac, lettuce, salsa, sour cream, and a tortilla on the side

five guys has really shit numbers, their food is really fucking bad for you

>not Poke Bowls

Attached: poke bowl.jpg (1200x1200, 109K)

I love Chipotle. Barbacoa burritos, great for bulking. I tried to make my own burritos for awhile but it's such a pain and they don't taste as good.

fucking zoomer

>840 dollars on chipotle

No you fucking don't

I love Chipotle, but tired of spending the cash. Decided to pull the trigger and do my own. I got 5 lbs of chicken marinating right now for half the price of one burrito.

Attached: IMG_20190722_170410.jpg (1249x937, 216K)

marinate recipe link right now nigger

anyone that talks shit about chipotle is either poor or clueless. check the macros for a double chicken bowl (only $10). 70g protein, 70-80g carbs, 10g fat, maybe 800 cals. 2-3 of those bowls alone daily would do wonders for your gains. chipotle is top tier fast food.

7oz can crushed chipotle pepper in adobo sauce (just dumped it in)
2 oz pineapple juice
2 teaspoons chili powder

Letting it sit for a few hours, then grill. I'll shred half for chicken quesadillas. The other for chicken/rice/broccoli bowls.

Don't have it here, but more or less have the same thing.

I really have to get started on this, I know theres not a huge amount to it.

enjoy your mercury and mystery fish

Burrito bowls are good Jow Forums meals, but Chipotle has way too much sodium compared to other places.

>under 21 children can afford going out to eat all the time

you do breast or thigh meat?

Typically breast, but people keep saying thighs is where it's at, so I might switch over. It makes sense seeing how Chipotle uses thighs.

Whoops, accidentally recplied to myself. Answer here:

My local chipotle closed after 1 year because their food is so garbage.

I think the dangers of sodium are overstated. If you do both lifting and cardio you lose a ton of sodium through sweating.

I'm not him but $200 a month is nothing if you have a real job

Ask for half & half on meat and you usually get 1.5-2 full scoops for free.

Are you poor?

No, because I don't waste my money on shit like eating Chipotle every day.

I get Nando’s every day after gym, just a half chicken lemon and herb and take the skin off. Sometimes I get chips and only eat 5 - 10 of them and leave the rest. Saves me cooking and cleaning and I call ahead so it’s ready by the time I get there. Honestly comfy as fuck and about 700 calories

Ever heard of savings?

yeah I'm working at chipotle for the summer and the free bowls during break are great. It's like 1200 calories if you max it out and tastes amazing with double meat, queso, and guac

>10 dollar burger
I love five guys but I could go to any decent burger place and get a better meal for a similar price.

oh, hey, look. it's a 16-year-old from 2013.