They aren't even trying to hide the agenda anymore

They aren't even trying to hide the agenda anymore.

Attached: 1563768484552.jpg (611x1024, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_soybean_production
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>trans xirple

Attached: ppfffff.gif (390x293, 2.85M)

>Jessica Yaniv
Oh no no no no no.

>yaniv
Like pottery

Attached: 1546238975514.jpg (737x601, 226K)

Attached: goldstein.jpg (960x830, 90K)

this the guy thats trying to shut down immigrant salons for not waxing his junk

where's jordan at?

>xirple
>LGBTQPl2Xirs
have these nutcases now developed a fully functional new language that they will insult me for not knowing?

It's 100% satire.
As in, fake and gay.

maybe the pic is fake but the person is real and has been outed as a creep tranny

>ever eating mayo

>xirple
>LGBTQPI2Xirs
can't even tell if this is satire or not anymore

Attached: 1560468869610.png (400x400, 122K)

>It's 100% satire.
Why do you think that?

Please... Don't fucking ruin mayonnaise...
JUST.

Um okay OP I’m gonna need you to cease your bigotry?

Nothing would be this absurd irl

>Nothing would be this absurd irl
at this point you cant sincerely believe this

Attached: 1551946534468.jpg (569x760, 46K)

Just let them live their lives. It's genuinely not affecting you so leave them to commit suicide or whatever. They thrive on your negative attention, it gives them something to complain about. This is how teenagers work and how I know none of you have ever had kids. You wouldn't get angry at a teen for making poor life decisions, It'll just make them more likely to continue. You stop giving them attention and let them deal with the issues on their own.
Let these people kill themselves if they want but don't encourage them by getting angry at them.
You faggots should have learned from g*merg*te by now.

Attached: R.J._Pathetic.jpg (720x540, 98K)

so innocent... so naive...

>>>reddit fucking frogfags

Ketchup is better, this is just proof mayonnaise really is gay
Based
Haha sure it is

Attached: 1563821429532.jpg (720x594, 57K)

I can't even tell what is real anymore.

what the fuck is a xirple
sounds like some kind of star trek nerd shit

>you wouldn't get angry at a teen for making poor life decisions
You should. One of my friends got into opiates and his parents didn't do jack shit. Now he is going in and out of rehab as an adult.

Attached: 1550128750157.gif (607x609, 754K)

>Just let them live their lives. It's genuinely not affecting you
kill yourself you fucking retard

I need it to make patty melts every few months.

XIRPLE MY NURPLE

>Chop and drill

My sides. I'm going to be waking my wife up because of laughing ffs

no, no you shouldn't. Teens are natural rebels. If you tell them to do something they'll go to any lengths to avoid it. If you get angry at them they'll just go do it more.
His parents couldn't do anything anyway. Had they forced him into rehab, he'll just relapse. It's not up to you to get someone to do something. It's solely down to the individual to pull themselves out of the hole they dug. You have no power to help. You can only support them when they finally decide to pull themselves up.

i use that japanese mayo made from egg whites

Trannies don't consider themselves people anymore, now they are xir(neither he or she)ple

topkek

Heh, now I got it. I'm too tired.
I really hope this is satire, but in this day and age, I'm not really sure anymore.

Attached: mr_bones.jpg (863x752, 249K)

Good thing my favorite mayo is made with rapeseed oil, if you catch my drift.

Attached: shaq wink.gif (270x222, 1.27M)

what does P stand for? Pedos?

>creep tranny

That’s the only kind of tranny user

This faggot is trying to get salons shut down for not giving his cock and balls a Brazilian wax while he uses access to female bathrooms to creep on teenagers so yea he actually is affecting peoples lives.

> corporations selling food full of soi estrogens
> not affecting you
It is not the mad tranny people are angry at.

> I'd be happy to send you some of my special sauce...

Attached: WIL7G6H0FQ4H.jpg (109x126, 4K)

Apparently "peo" is a gendered and patriarchal term. At least they admit they aren't people any more.
Lemon juice, egg yolk (or whole egg), and olive oil - slowly add the latter to the other two while mixing, with optional grated garlic mixed in. Homemade food's always better than store-bought.

I have a functioning brain and basic knowledge of the English language.

Welcome to clown world. Enjoy your stay

Attached: 1548726843151.png (686x597, 439K)

>It's genuinely not affecting you
As someone who wants kids in the near future it affects me

Attached: 20180905_125602.jpg (3024x4032, 1.61M)

It doesn't appear to be in (((her))) Twitter feed.

Attached: xir.png (1366x2048, 1.31M)

Boomer mindset. If you dont think the health and wellbeing of the world you live in will very much affect you, you are delusional. People can't handle freedom.

Attached: 1539339177160.jpg (594x407, 145K)

Attached: 1548554173878.jpg (1024x669, 51K)

its*

His*

What's his routine?

Just google this Yaniv dude. Among other things, he's
>suing asian women for refusing to wax "her" testicles
>trying to teach pre-teen girls how to use tampons by shoving them up his ass in front of them
>advocating for a topless middle school girl swim competition
He's a fucking lunatic

A mentally ill, paedo tranny. What a fucking surprise

Attached: 1555339307800.jpg (960x872, 76K)

the ride never ends

Attached: based.jpg (960x640, 265K)

>xirple

Attached: 1563406383143.jpg (800x600, 117K)

I Just checked my mayo, and the #1 ingredient is basedbean oil... I give up, it's in everything, it was even in my shampoo.

Onions

Onions isn't really the thing you should be worried about. The real issue is xenoestrogens in plastics that get released when exposed to heat, and if you've ever spent 5 minutes in any warehouse supplying a retail store you'll know that every plastic gets exposed to a lot of heat. There's no way to avoid it unless you become borderline autistic with your habits.

Personally I just stopped caring.

user, you don't have to completely give up - managing to decrease your exposure/ingestion, even if not much, is much better than nothing.

This is hilarious user but if you think it's real you're retarded

>no it’s fine, keep eating soi, it’s really not as bad as this other thing
Fuck (((you)))

>My existence doesnt affect society

Attached: 1557601831530.jpg (727x500, 84K)

>social justice bullshit

KYS degenerate

Attached: 1552240080007.jpg (1361x1080, 140K)

kek, on point

>LGBTQPI2Xirs
>Xirple

Sounds like the names of synths in Fallout 4

Attached: synth.jpg (1080x1090, 335K)

What's a xirple

If you want to believe that soi is the real issue then fine. It's way easier to avoid so I guess by doing that you can rest easy.

>well, you do look human enough

This is a parody account, right... right...?
Please tell me this is a parody account

Soi is only one aspect of the problem m8. Microplastics have been proven to produce endocrine activity regardless of bpa being present or not. In many cases there was more endocrine activity observed in bpa free plastics than bpa

in time the jews will get what they deserve

>Jessica Yaniv
Johnathan Yaniv, the faggot obsessed with little girls and their tampons. Low Test faggots like OP will latch onto anything hahaha

Trannies dedicate their entire lives to parody.

When it stops being fun for them they kill themselves.

Nice dubs. Also based.

Did my preferred mayo just become the newest symbol of white supremacy?

Even the name sounds like some SS officer's last name.

Attached: 81kN2kKY+FL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 11K)

Attached: 317221162315857.png (634x153, 37K)

Isn’t a boomer those in their 50’s. As in baby boomers?

Cock

Boomer is anyone older than 21 according to Jow Forums

Yaniv made someone go out of business because they refused to wax his/her genitals. These people are bullies so yes, they deserve to be stood up to.

30 year old boomer not baby boomer

Oh, Canada

Oh ok well I’m 31 So I guess I’m a boomer. But I don’t want to have to worry about growing tits anytime I make a sandwich here boys.

I already got you covered here. Learned a lot in my long life as a 32 y/o boomer

>commit suicide
an idea you should consider

I swear these """""people""""" aren't even speaking english anymore.

Attached: Jessica Yaniv.jpg (600x900, 64K)

This.

Appreciate it. But I checked out the story here and it looks fake

No retard, teens only rebel against stupid things OR things that go against their instinctual human nature. I.e. Teens will want to have sex because this is normal for humans so they will rebel against sexual repression. BUT, educating and preventing kids from getting involved in opiates is fine and 99% of kids will not rebel against this.
In fact, if you laugh and shame and poke fun at degenerates some teens can even have a tendency to actively rebel against the rebellious, so to speak.
The rebel narrative is played up by Jews.

>stop telling me to have an irrational hatred of crazy people

What kind of word salad meme tier bullshit is xirple

lmao who cares about what a schizoid retard says.
science says that onions has a minor effect on your hormonal profile so eating a one onions bean won't turn you into a woman but it's better to avoid high quantities of it.
even top tier mayo tastes like shit and has many other questionable substances in it and homemade tastes better anyway. also you shouldn't eat mayo unless you are a perma dirty bulk fatty

It really is weird how onions has become so difficult to avoid. At the local "big" grocery store a while back, we compared the labels for various brands of canned tuna in water. (inb4 mercury, BPA.) In the "old days", the ingredients would have comprised simply: tuna, water, & salt. Now, instead, EVERY major brand had replaced water & salt with "onions-based vegetable broth".

Fortunately, we found that Aldi still sells onions-free tuna. (How long until someone shuts that down?) But the question remained: what is the agenda? Could "onions-based vegetable broth" really be cheaper for the manufacturers than mere SALT WATER? Seems unlikely. Back in the early 2000s, someone published a slightly conspiracy-theory-ish article about the ubiquity of corn in American supermarket food. Every knew that corn syrup had replaced cane sugar--but even staples like bread often used corn ingredients, and even meat came from corn-fed livestock. Corn was everywhere. The article posed these observations alongside the fact that American corn farmers supposedly received huge government subsidies. Who was getting rich from this artificial supply/demand? And today, who is getting rich from all this unnecessary onions? Does it have anything to do with the fact that the USA is now the world's largest basedbean producer?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_soybean_production

(Sorry if that URL gets mangled by the word filters.)

Attached: 54eb9f84a23c2_-_canned-tuna-fish-xl.jpg (500x575, 93K)

>LGBTQPl2Xirs

Attached: 77F94CCC-F44C-4ABA-91BF-CA1206E9EA64.jpg (750x516, 61K)