If you get gyno, is there any way to get rid of it, except through surgery...

If you get gyno, is there any way to get rid of it, except through surgery? Is it impossible to get rid of it by cutting weight?

Attached: gynosaurus.jpg (259x194, 6K)

what the fuck is that

no. gyno is gland enlargement from hormone imbalance, either from puberty or from frauding. you cannot exercise the excess gland away. it's not fat.

I had my glands removed so i know

I didn't have bitch tits until I got fat, way after puberty. And I never took steroids. Is there hope for me yet? Pic related is just some random dude.

being fat means high estrogen = bitch tits. there's meds against gyno roiders use.

That doesn't look like gyno, that looks like breast cancer

But you said either from puberty or from frauding. I got it from neither. I'm asking, if I get fit, will my bitch tits go away?

depends on whether or not there is actually breast tissue. you can check by grabbing your nips area and if there's a hard rubbery-like ball underneath then you know for sure it's gyno. or you can just go to a surgeon for a consult

and are different people btw. I am the former and

I'm not that dude who told you that, I'm a different poster. Getting fit could maybe reduce your tit fat but I've heard it doesn't completely go away without surgery or meds. Just give it a try.

actually yes if you cut you will lose your gyno but you will have saggy tits from lose skin

Lose Fat OP these guys don't have Gyno

Attached: NoGyno.jpg (371x278, 20K)

thank you faggot. my mom just walked into my room when i squeezed my nipples.

Good, I don't think there will be that much loose skin, especially not if I build a bigger chest.

Mine feel just like the fat under my navel
Worst thing is since I've started gaining mass I can see my chest muscles are fucking perfect but this fat ruins everything.

watch you're diet. Make sure you're not getting too many phytoestrogens.

4-6 months of raloxifene or tamoxifene is worth a shot.

then it sounds to me like it's just fat. fat is commonly stored in the chest for many men. just cut consistently

>Lift as much as you can

>The body still fights back

Attached: enemies.png (640x486, 199K)

dosage/day?

dude your tits look just like mine

Attached: IMG_20190721_111345~2.jpg (1566x1963, 559K)

Yours don’t look like gyno, it looks like loose skin after weight loss.

Does this look like gyno?

Attached: 7070CEB9-A0E1-4170-8BC6-A5057EE2A396.jpg (1099x983, 278K)

They also didn't get pumped full of estrogen hormones in their childhood

Carnivore diet with organic meats from animals that weren't fed söy