Testosterone test results

Just got my total testosterone results backs and apparently im at 750ng/dl
Which I dont feel really happy about because i've been lifting for almost 4 years.

Why dont you get tested? Its a pretty easy way to know if youre actually suffering from low t

Attached: 155547597230.jpg (714x619, 112K)

The average is about 650 ng/dl so what are you complaining about?

Isn't that above average?

how do this? just ask gp "id like to get a testosterone test"?

A little bit above average but pretty low considering ive been lifting heavy for quite some years now and im 18, so its only gonna go downhill

>above average is low

This is why people think people who lift are meatheads. You're not gonna get 1000 ng/dl natty, I don't care how hard and how long you've been lifting. That only happens to boys in puberty and it's still very rare.

uh...

Attached: sdgsdg.png (988x156, 25K)

Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t the actual amount of testosterone irrelevant? All that matters is how efficiently your body utilizes what testosterone you have, so even if you have 10,000ng if your body doesn’t use it properly you will still have symptoms of low t?

>750
>disappointed
bitch I have 450 fuck off

They are all related
You can have low total t but high free testosterone and feel fine
But yeah youre right

do I just go and get tested or do I prepare somehow to get the most accurate result

Just go in the morning without having breakfast

>bitch I have 450 fuck off
are you a girl? you talk like one

Ive got 313

Attached: 1563235321529.jpg (485x372, 33K)

Just eat onions and garlic desu

My current numbers on my TRT dose while hitting the HCG hard to restore fertility. Lowered the test mg/week and increased the HCG. Plan on adding some FSH injections. These numbers are nothing special, I stay around 1000 ng/dl on my real trt dose.

Attached: cruise.jpg (1399x287, 39K)

how old are you?

You can order your own blood work, there's some simple guides out there. Mostly the difference comes from what country you're in

roid

30, I have primary hypogonadism. I had multiple tests in the 200 ng/dl or lower range prior to starting trt.

I’ve already tested my blood
976 nl/dl test and feel like shit all the times, extremely anxious and hopeless.
Is test a meme?

Attached: 9F5E4DD8-AC6A-43A3-B3A9-9BB15A0AF06D.gif (460x345, 492K)

How's your free test? And your SHBG?

Total test is one small snapshot of much bigger collage

i bet your estrogen level is to blame

Avatarfagging reduces your testosterone, specially if it's a cat or an anime female

Those are in the norm. The problem is that i’ve got almost double the max range of cortisol.

do 1 year nofap and convince yourself it's gonna boost test a lot, placebo can be really strong

Fuck you, 206 then 430 and doc says that's normal. I would love to have 750. I rate this troll a 7/10.

Depression

No sources I trust

>Why dont you get tested? Its a pretty easy way to know if youre actually suffering from low t
How can I be suffering from low T when I am not suffering and have none of the symptoms?

>almost taking meme science on Jow Forums seriously
Get out while there’s still hope for you

good score buddy

I got 728ng/dl at age 32, I was very happy to hear it, I wasn't very happy at paying over 500 bucks for all the tests I ordered, next time I'll use a different clinic. Planning on getting tested every 2-3 years

Attached: 22july2019a.jpg (768x1024, 53K)

Which part of it is meme science

>A little bit above average but pretty low
Protip: dont take an IQ test because that will really bum you out