Tell me about your experience with 'powerlifters' at your gym. What are they usually like?

Tell me about your experience with 'powerlifters' at your gym. What are they usually like?

Attached: feature1-1-0d52b7597d5fb274.jpg (745x762, 108K)

Short t rex arm manlets with high body fat that wear cringy shirts and have cringe tattoos. Describes 90% of "power lifters"

there is some fat dyel wannabe powerlifter manlet with tits at my gym that is always taking too much time to lift
this person is me because it's a home gym

Usually manlets that keep to themselves in the squat rack for like 2 hours a day

Jeans shorts, Black converse, bald

I don't have any tattoos

This LMAO. Protip: If you want to look good never squat, never bench and NEVER deadlift. Complete meme lifts for meme lifters.

>fat mexican fuck with pretty boy haircut
>wears singlet, straps, wraps, chalk, unnecessary large gym bag that takes over a quarter of the gym
>isn't really strong and squats the same 3pl8's I do
>still makes loud grunts and slams weights down all the time
>spend his 10-15 minute rests by talking to the other gym douchebags
>noticed me lifting as much as he was the other day
>begins slamming weights as hard as he can to get my attention

I've only been lifting now for 7 months but fuck this fat fuck for trying to impress others. I was at his stage but I told myself to cut while also lifting heavy rather than continue stuffing my face

fat little cunt that always leaves his "fully loaded" deadlift bar, if i was a porch monkey i would do something but i just stare at him and laugh all the time

Fatasses that look distgusting and have an air of superiority because they think they look impressive despite being fatasses that no woman wants
Theres two like this in my gym that drop their weights, yell and grunt loudly for attention
No one cares when you look like an obese bald man about to give birth
Pic related: every generic fatass powerlifter channeling their incel rage into stuffing their faces to pick up heavy things and put them down

Attached: 554C64F6-B7E4-4C05-8376-EC1303089821.jpg (402x604, 55K)

post body

>What are they usually like?
Fat

To be fair Žydrūnas Savickas looks a lot better nowdays

Attached: zydrunas-savickas-1-1024x630.jpg (1024x630, 110K)

Ask a power lifter to do 5 pull-ups

Literally an hour and a half+ on the squat rack / bench press.
Plants their bag next to the equipment like they're fucking camping (might as well be) before doing 5 reps of weight that they think is impressive because all the other people in my gym lift babby weight

holy shit those jaw gains

Yeah being a bloat just isn't worth it. It does a number on your face

I have one "serious" powerlifter at my gym, he's a big fella but super chill and polite.

their usually aspie, nerdy types who keep to there group of spergy powerlifter friends. most are very weak by Jow Forums standards. did manage to see one guy squat 7 plates tho

I take it youre the upper body warrior with chicken legs i saw the other day, btw i dont have any tattoos

Generally they've been pissening, revolting, disgusting, insulting, but I don't care because we're freaks

Big strong dudes who are very friendly and helpful. My gym is full of actual competitors (PL, strongman, BB and oly) and hosts several PL and BB contests a year. I know at leadt 3 guess compete at the national level; ones PL, one does Oly and has done high tier crossfit comps and one is a mastets strongman

at the regular gym, they’re all cringe. at serious/powerlifting gyms, they’re all based. it’s that simple.

They all have beards and are fat. Literally look like guys who drink beer all day. The only thing that sets them apart is their somewhat big forearms. Other than that they seem to mind their business and put in that work.

ITT insecure gymbros talk trash on some of the nicest people at the gym, people who are there for the sport of it, and not because they want anything else.

Everyone talking shit about powerlifters has either never been to the gym, or is so autistic that they have never talked to other people at the gym in their life.

Attached: bloatmaxxin.jpg (960x769, 104K)

>big Z a powerlifter fatass
You just outed yourself as a complete faggot in 2 seconds

Comfy, I like them and they're always popular at the gym and always friendly and will spot you

Do you even lift bruh?

Attached: 36a485.jpg (889x500, 144K)

Yeah without fail they're all incredibly nice, encouraging people who just like lifting and seeing progress.

my gym has actual competitors, they’re mostly bros, they lift real heavy and do big brain exercises like pin squats and feet up bench, spot each other while yelling encouragement and getting chalk everywhere

Post body.

>that really strong dude that has all roids usage signs but is still cool
>fucking females benching 2pl8 by moving it a one inch (pic related)
>fat female midget that only does squats
>that powerlifter chick with godly body but a shit face
>that dude that brings an entire gym in his travel bag (he even brings his own dumbbells)
>that fucking faggot piece of shit sam hogging the fucking squat rack for an entire fucking hour who doesn't allow anyone to work in because he has 10 kinds of different plates and microplates at the same time
>that guy the only comes to do 3 sets then goes home

Attached: Female_bench_press_record.gif (260x229, 1.99M)

There are 3 basic kinds of powerlifter

Protobloatlords, 6' 300lbs of grisle that deadlift/squat 5 to 6 plates for reps

Beefy Manlets, Wider than they are tall, it's easy to see why these little nuggets of strength powerlift since their ROM is 1/2 of a normal persons

Beast, Natty or not, doesn't matter he's huge and slams around weights that you'll never come close to

theyre fat and squat 3pl8

I'm the beast. Feels good man.

if i'm 5/10 is that considered adequate range of motion?

Same at my gym they never shut the fuck up during their 15 minute breaks between sets

Strongest guys at my gym, literally the only aesthetic natties there. Everyone else is either a juiced out bro lifter or the skinny fat retards following their juiced out bro’s retarded body part split and wondering why it doesn’t work for them.

I can do 15 and I’m bad at them
Weigh 225 as well lol

this i'm going for the power building look thats where it's at

Attached: 5JNdS9YX.jpg (400x400, 18K)

It’s funny how even most of the best bodybuilders (Arnold, Ronnie, Columbo, Yates, etc) based their routine around powerlifting exercises and accessories with just some slight changes and yet most of the idiots into bodybuilding think there’s some secret technique other than ‘heavy weight, good range, reps, chuck in some accessories’

I've never been to a gym where people bench more than 40kg. It's mindblowing if you think about it

what about anomalies like myself. visible abs, tall, near 5 plate DL but look DYEL (been at it for several years)

ive been accused of taking "those protein powders."

died because he was roiding by injecting in the ass and got an abscess which ended up being deadly because he didnt like doctors

Yeah, everyone forgets that Arnie was a competitive powelifter for something like 5 years.

Jesus mate, do you live in Korea or something?

People are people. Some are cool, some are annoying. Some are loud and obnoxious, while others stick to themselves. Granted I go to a powerlifting gym.

Powerlifting and its diversity is pretty crazy. If you’ve ever been to a meet you’d see what I mean. Seems like most other sports attract certain personalities and everyone can relate with one another generally. Powerlifting has been pretty accepting of all people too so we end up with a lot of special guys with 0 consideration of others...and themselves unfortunately. So yeah we get stinky, beer chuggin, 2 plate 2 hour squatting autists. But we also got some crazy chads in the pot.

Why do twinks assume everyone lifts for girls? I already had a girlfriend before starting to workout, all i want is to be strong and big, steaks and weights baby and you with your fucking curls and other meme isolation shit can fuck off right now.

Attached: 21412412412.jpg (1080x1192, 124K)

There's some guy probably about 5'3 lmao who has the same body proportions as an Americans thumb. Tiny arms, long torso, short legs. The guy has a 200kg squat and a 180kg deadlift, and a 160kg bench. Guy is strong for a commercial gym.

He takes really long rests between sets, wanders off to god knows where and leaves his shit occupying the squat rack for 15 mins. Someone could come in and complete an entire squat workout in that time if they're going for volume. Nope. There's some little manlet in there.

He always walks around with this little attitude on him. It's fucking hilarious because despite all his work, I see him go to the gym with a group of zoomers who are all ugly and lanklet but have gfs or girls hovering around them and he doesn't. If his anger and attitude ever manifest it would be fucking hilarious because you could just pick him up and gently place him on the naughty step.

all of them are unworthy of mention

with the exception of one bloatgod who is legitimately a professional powerlifter and trains at places like westside barbell and with the lilliebridges. easily the strongest human i've ever seen in my life.

>has to mention girls in his post because he is intimidated by a 5'3 midget

The fucking cope of twinks is unreal

>if i was a porch monkey i would do something but i just stare at him and laugh all the time

Keep telling yourself that, you sissy. A real alpha like Big Lenny would've intimidate him into submission the first time he saw his BS.

Course, after heavy intakes of roids and body looks like his taking a shit 24-7

>hating on Z
Trip on, Brian.

Im bulked myself at the age of 19 , my bench is 130 kgs but i dont consider myself to be a powerlifter (im cutting right now)
But some dudes in the gym who lift less and are even bigger than me and have atleast °asthehtic° more like pshyiques are sometimes straigth talking shit and jelous of me, until i hit back with a smack talk and they dont do it 2 times.
But the rest of the °powerlifters° like lifters at my gym are nice, and very helpfull and suporting, idk why avreage curl monkey hates them
Id rather lift with Jabba the Hutt than a curl faggot