/fat/ - no copelords edition

For fat fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.

>Why hasn't my weight gone down for 3+ days?
If you're on a deficit, water weight. Plateaus can last up to 3 weeks.
>This is not QTDDTOT, use that thread for questions not about fat loss.
>Read the Jow Forums sticky (you should have already but it covers the basics of diet and exercise)
liamrosen.com/fitness.html
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your BMI
nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal or Cronometer. Best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com (better for packaged food)
cronometer.com (better for generic food/tracking micronutrients)

DO
>count calories, all of them
>calculate your TDEE at sedentary. It will save you a whole meal's worth of calories
>buy scales, be accurate in your measurements. autistically accurate
>learn how to cook and start cooking your own healthy meals. lean protein and green vegetables
>develop sustainable healthy lifestyle habits
>eat a lot of protein (1g per lb of goal body weight)
>cardio. learn to love walking
>start lifting weights! fatties have the advantage that they can build muscle while cutting, especially as complete beginners!
>post your height/weight/screenshot of MFP/Cronometer food log when asking for advice

DON'T
>eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calorie count
>eat processed foods, or at least try to avoid if possible
>drink your calories. alcohol, soda, fancy starbucks shit. forget it
>be a retard

Attached: 1563587652566.jpg (512x512, 18K)

I TIRE OF GOING BACKWARDS

IT IS TIME TO DELVE INTO THE REALM OF THE MASOCHISTIC, IF I DON’T LEARN TO ENJOY MY DESIRES I WILL NEVER CONTROL THEM AND THUS FADE INTO NOTHINGNESS WITH THE REST OF YOU

don’t confess

I leave you alone to your guilt, may you dwell on it until oblivion

Attached: 8DE9A241-3A67-489C-BF20-D32A0EFE0D19.png (1000x1091, 141K)

Confess

Attached: D179DBAD-5A10-40FC-B942-E84A0A9FD17C.png (699x664, 183K)

>finish workout and go home
>order and eat 2 large dominos pizzas and drink 1l of coke
why do i even bother

Tfw day 24 of zero carb and my body is finally becoming fat adapted. feels so fucking good man. I feel like I'm making progress. I'm so fucking psyched. I'm craving fat a little bit and the carb/Sugar cravings are less. They say when u start craving fat, you're becoming fat adapted. And that's what's happening baby. Fucking sweet.

The reason why I'm fat as fuck (304lbs) is because of my sugar addiction and seeing it disappear into thin air is so sickening I'm so happy u have no idea.

The fat cravings aren't intense at all. They're chill. It's like "yeah eat some fat whenever mane". Sugar cravings are intense and obnoxious. "EAT SOME SUGAR NOW!!!"
fuck man I can't wait. Just gotta stay on this diet. Meat eggs and cheese. Thank God for hot sauce also.

People who call keto a meme are retards and I now see that.

Attached: 1563616184951.gif (800x450, 2.59M)

> Make a small amount of pasta (compared to what I used to eat)
> It tastes great but I finish it in 2 minutes
> Had to do a lot of ball juggling to fit those carbs into my day

I don't know, it tasted great but a part of me wishes I had eaten spinach and had an easier menu for the day instead.

Camping weekend with the boys, drank a sea of beer. And like 6 brats a day. Still chopped wood a couple hours each day.

> Failed the second set of OHP @45 kg
Do I kms?

Attached: 1466546.jpg (1024x876, 117K)

Is penis gains when you lose a lot of weight real or a myth? Anyone already lost a bunch of weight and saw a difference?

I already lost around 30 lbs and feel my erections are way better, I still have over 100lbs to go.

lost 9% BF in 6 months

I'm craving sausage and egg crepe father

Real? Your fat pouch is probably taking up most your dick length

Fitness test coming up on the 31st. I know I can pass it no problem, but I want to get in the Bronze zone. Last time I was just outside the zone, and had to catch my breath while laying on the grass for a few minutes after. Not this time.

Day 11 of my keto/IF diet, have been very good and not broken it at all. Barely feel hungry. 38 lbs to go.

what's a good source of carbs that won't utterly destroy my gains?

I fucking love carbs. I can't get enough bread and pasta and pizza. I've maintained fasting for 7 days, a 1000 cal deficit for 6 months, but my attempt with Keto lasted 2 days.

>11 days of being homosexual

i once read every 50 pounds lost you gain an inch

If that's what it takes for me to get fit, lemme gobble those cocks.

diet/routine?
how much did you start at, and what are you now?

eh keto's just a diet. there's still some doubt on whether its actually healthy to induce ketogenesis

so i am in a dilema here, currently losing weight but at the same time I want to put some muscles on my arms, so should i eat less or eat more ?

Attached: 1563012104998.jpg (573x601, 60K)

Based
Cringe

is there some poorfag exercise equipment? those prices of iron are too much for me and gym, is a gym.

Attached: 1557735445420.webm (522x470, 536K)

pull up bars are cheap as fuck and great for big beanbag looking fat tubs of lard

im a poor fag NA user i usually buy everything on holiday sale here. Dicks sporting goods had a 300 pound set with a shit olympic bar for like 120 during christmas. i bought some cap pullup bar squat rack for 80 from walmart. Call it gg. Just need a good bench.

Hey my appetite came back
I never thought I'd be so happy to be so hungry again.
I gotta be honest, lack of appetite can be fucking scary if it lasts too long
After about 4 months I was starting to get worried
It's ok though I lost 35 lbs

You got fat because you are to much calories.good luck when you start to crave bread so much you could kill someone.

Real.
Part of that is the fat ouch around your crotch. Part of me wonders if it’s also because you have less fat cells that blood has to pump through, now more can go to your dick.

started today after 3 or more years of sitting my ass off, doing push ups and training the abs, was worried i was getting to fat recently
what exercises can i do to get an Apollo body without going to the gym and with only a sand bag as my equipment and maybe a treadmill in the future?

Lol ok

After a few days of barely shitting and retaining water l tried taking a half teaspoon of salt substitute before bed last night to bolster my potassium. Woke up this morning and took a massive 4lb shit/piss and I'm noticeably less bloated. Get those electrolytes, bros. Especially if you're on keto.

Gonna give this a try tonight. I definitely feel there is more lodged inside me than there needs to be

I've lost about 150 lbs and for sure reclaimed over an inch of penis.

Carbquik and low-carb tortillas are enough to curb my bread cravings. I love the little pizzas I can make with the tortillas.

Attached: 20190712_101008.jpg (4032x2268, 3M)

craving salt right now
not salty foods, literal sodium chloride crystals

What’s wrong with you

Drinking lots of tea now so I’m less tempted to snack between meals. Trying to think “if hungry, just have tea”.
Kinda sucked yesterday though. Wife was baking cake for a coworkers baby shower. And not a healthy cake either. She hands me a bit of excess to try. Only after we had some did we calculate calories. That one bite was 200cals. I could e had a small meal and instead I had cake. Plus carbs. Had to have less dinner as a result so I didn’t go over.

Same. A normal 1000 deficit feels infinitely better. Even taking the vitamins/electrolytes and staying at the same deficit I felt like complete shit on Keto.

how are you on a 1k deficit when your net calories are 0?
is your tdee 1k?

Sugar is a lie, it makes you lose weight. Don't eat fat. 1g/pound protein is insane.

??????????

will never understand animosity towards macros

I would suggest spreading it out through the day if you can, getting that much potassium at once makes you feel kinda funky for a bit. Today I've been taking it 1/8tsp at a time in a half glass of water.

use your words user

you americans have the best deals. seriously.
only saving grace is subsidized healthcare here

I have very weird door frame and placement, unfortunately

Too much work for some people. I think it's kinda fun and cronometer makes it easy to do with homemade stuff.

I think you can remove that oil with napkin or paper.
less calories.
also you burnt it a bit, black bits are dangerous.

eh?

1g/lb. is fine and achievable for anyone, even with a tight caloric restriction. I had 185g today with 1400 calories. 200lb+ people can definitely fit in another 40 or so in 300 calories.
Congrats

Kek are you mocking me?

it is 1g protein per lean body mass. So if you are like 300lbs but you should be like 200lbs or something you need to get 200g

Can you give me some good healthy recipe /fat/? don't know what to eat

Attached: 187-1873984_pepe-gun.png (600x600, 405K)

Chicken Stir-Fry or Chicken Tacos Filling (no Wraps) for dinner are both under 1000 Cals for me
I’m not trying to be low carb, it’s just the wraps push the total up to around 1200 Cals so I usually can’t have them after breakfast and lunch

Nah I like the burnt edges. If they lead me to an early grave so be it. Calorie-wise I think it's fine as-is, makes a nice snack or a meal with a salad. 700mg of sodium though so I try not to make more than one if I put salty meats on it.

Attached: frgwsfasg.png (749x490, 39K)

just start lifting

That's not what LBM is my dude. 200lbs is your target weight here. LBM would be 300lbs multiplied by BF%. If bf% is 25 for a 300lb man LBM is 225lbs.

Thanks, anons. It's another great motivation to just keep shredding these lbs!!!

>I’m not trying to be low carb

You should. Keto works so much better than cico

Ate some Ben&Jerry’s Caramel Brownie Party ice cream

i'm doing one last supper today before i start my route towards betterment. I got some beers, cigarrettes and gonna order a burguer

Attached: 1530478282913.png (457x532, 313K)

Can some autist help me i am to brainlet to understand what i am doing wrong.
The week before last week i ate an average of 1800 calories a day and did little to no exercise and i went from 282 to 277 pounds so i lost 5 pounds. Last week i ate an average of 1800 calories but i worked out 3 times on a relatively high intensity treadmill setting, by the end of the workout each time i was barely breathing. Yet when i got on the scale today i went from 277 to 276. I know weight loss gets harder the closer you get to your goal but that seems like a really fast escalation of difficulty. This week i am going to workout 7 times on the same intensity and try 1700 calories out and see if i can lose a bit more weight. I just am not smart enough to figure out what i am doing poorly here, i get 1800 is quite a bit of calories for a cut but at the same time its still well below my TDEE. (i was 340 lbs at the start of this diet if this helps)

Attached: apu confused at hard puzzle.jpg (701x1024, 89K)

Really hate MyFitnessPal but it seems to have the largest barcode inventory is there better alternative anons?

Why would you assume my net is 0 or my TDEE is 1k?

Nothing is wrong. Water weight can be significant, even when cutting, so don't worry about daily weights; weigh yourself everyday, but look for weekly averages and long-term trends.

>eat 50 kcal popsicle
>munch on the wooden stick for 10 minutes just to give my mouth something to do
I wonder if I'll get any fiber if I swallow

I was tricked into bulking after losing 50kg, I got fat and lost strength because carbs are the ultimate gains goblin.
>inb4 screeching addicts
Yeah nah, carbs=literally evil. Never touching them again unless I get over 1pl8 5x8 bench press before end of month (which won't happen because carbs literally drain your strength and energy and give you brain fog and mental retardation along with extreme exhaustion).

How the fuck is keto not cico? Do you eat 6000kcal on keto or something you fucking retard?

>Do you eat 6000kcal on keto or something you fucking retard?

You are so fucking stupid if you think that is how it works.

if you bulked and didn't go over 5x8 fucking 1pl8 then the carbs weren't the problem

What do you think CICO is exactly and what do you think keto is?

>On keto and cutting between 500 to 1000kcal
>Nearing 1pl8
>Stop doing that because retards insist I am going to die and I can't lift heavy because keto
>Drop down over 10kg on bench until I can barely fucking rep the bar alone
Yeah it's the magic fairy, fuck off it's carbohebes and eating more food. Only thing that changed.

>What do you think CICO is exactly and what do you think keto is?

Its not keto. I did keto so I wouldnt have to do cico. You do not understand the diet at all.

>Counting your calories is a diet!1
>I did keto so I don't have to count my calories and macros
yeah nah you're beyond lost in fucking idiocy.

Says the guy who doesn't know what keto does. Ever hear of a thing called ketosis? Hmm? Fuck off if you don't even know things about the diet. CiCo is trash anyways.

yes, it's not the magic fairy, it's the little carbo goblin, it works for everyone but not for you, cause you are the special snowflake, the little chosen one

bet you were throwing sugar down and calling it good carbs

i had a bad binge this weekend and i ate ice cream today because i felt bad about it, i skipped the gym after work too because i got depressed.
should i stop being a bitch and get in there?

Attached: fat.gif (633x758, 15K)

Yes.

i won't let you down bros let's fucking get it

Attached: fatty.jpg (474x544, 28K)

You will let us down. You will binge again, and it will be soon, but please tell us when that happens again. I do so love these types of posts. The ones where you know they wont make it. Makes me feel better about myself because I will never be in the same position. You are nothing and never will be anything.

Attached: HSSmAx7U_400x400.jpg (344x344, 18K)

I ate mostly rice as my carbs of choice with oats with coconut milk.
I don’t count fucking sugars as good carbs you absolute monkey. Truth is still on the table, I stopped keto and eating

shut up trap fag

>crab bucket faggot
>tranny cat posting
I'd tell you to kill yourself, but chances are you will anyways.

60% high in fact.

what?

What do you fatty eat regularly?

Eggs. Chicken.

Or do you mean what got us fat? Soda and chips and bread, for years and years and years.

Do i really need to eat 180g of protein per day since i want to be 180lb?

No i mean now, i too eat eggs chicken and rice but i am a bit bored of that

Go homo and don't come back

ngl, bit gay la

Try chickpeas (bullshit to cook tho).

fat fuck

I do keto so when Im bored of it I throw in some steaks, pork, other stuff like that. Also some yoghurt, kvarg. Olives and cheese is my go to snack.

When are you gonna join the 45%?

I might be actually retarded, after losing 40kg in 5 months I am now at a bmi of 22, and have been feeling uncomfortable in the ass while sitting down, I think I realized you are not supossed to use the area around your coxis to sit down, but instead the part of the glutes that are more close to the legs than to the back, anyone else having something similar to this?

I beat the shit out of my wife. Like, real bad. We got a beautiful little girl who I love dearly. I love my wife too. Always have. Beating her tears me up inside, I get antisocial and I drink afterwards. My whole life has gone to shit cause of it. I swore to her I'd never do it again 3 weeks ago and it's going great. She's starting to trust me again, I'm starting to respect myself again. That said cause it's been a while I think it's time for a cheat day, I mean one day isn't gonna negate all the hard work I put in past 3 weeks. I figure if I have one day a week or month then I won't feel like it the rest of the month.

I just finished my workout, you should include neck hangs in your routine. I hear they're all the rage in your clique of circus freaks.

No. Deload and keep pushing. OHP is the hardest compound to go up in weight on. Keep going nigga, we all gonna make it

And they hated him because he told the truth. This place really did become a hugbox, didn't it.

Attached: 1c8.png (1920x1080, 3.02M)

hah imagine beating up someone physically inferior to you. You started to see it was wrong, that's great, because i have a problem in which i never think im in the wrong ever.

as for your cheat day, i like to cheat on sundays, go out with the family and eat at a restaurant and just eat what i want. But it usually doesn't mean that i eat enough to gain weight because after i reach my basal metabolic rate in calories i simply cannot eat further for the rest of the day, even if i tried.