>sugar, kills you
>saturated fat, kills you
>too many calories, kills you

>any food that is even remotely pleasurable contains 1 if not all 3

Attached: c6d.jpg (374x363, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4691673/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 7B3F583D-5B91-4AE5-BA29-4FD261AFC3D7.jpg (630x957, 171K)

This is pathetically wrong and you should hate yourself
Tho sugar isn’t good

sushi

saturated fat IS bad for you carnimong, enjoy your atherosclerosis

bruh just kys

I’ve eaten 2 eggs every day with meat and I have low blood pressure
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4691673/

Take the fruit and oatpill

everything kills you, there is nothing that anyone has ever done that did not at some time later lead to that person dying

Death is a part of life
We all pick our poison, some people pick alcohol, others tobacco, others dangerous sports

Just enjoy life, lift heavy weights, have sex, go outdoors and enjoy the world man, we all die one day just lifemaxx every day, fuck this tomorrow shit, do shit TODAY

Feeling energetic and your ''program'' is done for the day? Fuck it, stay in the gym for 3 fucking hours and superset to your hearts content, feel like running 20k instead of your 5k in the morning? Go for it, fuck it, as cringey as it is to say, yolo.

If you want a pizza or a burger or a kebab, who the fuck is anyone to tell you otherwise? You might get hit by a bus that same evening.

LIFEMAXX

Attached: 1275621.png (1920x1200, 2.98M)

you can have okay blood pressure and still have clogged, stiffened arteries carnicuck

Based and redpilled

>any food that is even remotely pleasurable
There's your problem, eating shouldn't be pleasurable. It shouldn't be painful either. You just eat.

I can tell your '96-'99 baby

how about you move your fat ass so you can have those things pretty much every day?

>he doesn’t know blocked arteries cause hypertension
>he assumes people who eat meat only eat meat
What is this? Some kind of vegan incel?

Lol, believing this in 2019. Healthy fats are extremely good for you....including saturated fats

Everything kills you. That's where the saying "everything in moderation comes from." you need water to live but if you drink too much you die. Also, go back to math class if "80% increased risk of X" scares you. An 80% increase of 10% is not a total risk of 90%.

>multiple misspellings

Im 97er and im nothing like mr poison picker.

Yeqh, naw.

Attached: 1471983_10201642768125197_916865301_n.jpg (720x540, 56K)

shut the fuck up retard

why am I not dead yet though? and just 130lbs??

>humans are exactly like computer parts and have no emotions whatsoever

based and retardpilled

Attached: 1562529711220.png (684x529, 134K)

>sugar, kills you
>too many calories, kills you
All false, though a high fat intake is not desireable as that necessarily means a higher total intake of polyunsaturates.

Saturated fat doesn't kill you and high calories only kill you if you don't spend them (because you get fat)

Sugar is poison though