How did he develop so much discipline and motivation?

How did he develop so much discipline and motivation?

Attached: ahnol.jpg (544x461, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rdvSwStGErs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He was Hitlers contigency plan but ignorance of American Laws led to him only being a govenor

drugs

luck, not to say he didn't earn it but someone has to be on top

Jesus christ his traps look weak as fuck from this angle

be born into a poor family in austria with a troubled home environment. quickly realize that your future in austria is bleak, aspire for something better, and make no compromises.

youtube.com/watch?v=rdvSwStGErs

Developing that much discipline and motivation already requires discipline and motivation, there's no trick to it but to keep pushing yourself and never give up. Some people just have an unstoppable drive to achieve. See the Bill Burr video above. You have to be a special kind of dude to achieve what Arnie has.

He won often

lol @ the juicers worshiping him
he just juiced , that's it
you get the results 20 times faster and 20 times easier when you juice

That's what normal trained traps look like when you aren't on gear. Fucking kids with body image issues these days.

Cope

I'm a natural, you're the one copping kiddo

>implying arnold wasn't on gear
kek

>arnold
>wasn't on gear
Oh my sweet boy

>natty cope

Genetics desu
You either receive a Ferrari DIY building kit or a Lada one, which makes you wanna learn and work harder to get it running?

>Bro, I could totally be as big as prime Arnold if I took gear
>this is what natties actually believe

Attached: 3f33fba12d3d5e7f386cf116d2050089.jpg (418x640, 50K)

with roids anyone can get even bigger than him, how delusional are you to think he is peak lol? Bro we are in 2019, he was at the top in his prime because he took more roids than anyone else (and see the results now, he look like a bloated fart)

>and see the results now, he look like a bloated fart
Are you sure that has nothing to do with the fact that he's in his 70s?

You are delusional. Without his genetics and his work ethic you'll look like a sack of shit.

>(and see the results now, he look like a bloated fart)
U wot? He looks much better than the average 71-year-old.

Attached: 7b635c977ccd729d53f8ed398a6c3802.jpg (800x521, 72K)

damn looks like I was wrong my bad.. he looks great on that pic. I saw a pic of him in swimsuit and it looked sad but he unjusted himself.

Which is fucking weird considering Aahnald was on gear

He's flaring his lats, you brainlets. That pose makes your traps look small.

it's impossible not to work hard when you see that everything in life comes so easy to you

He was born and raised in an austrian mountain village right after WW2. If you think his life was easy you are retarded.

with exceptional bodybuilding genetics, pharma grade steroids being easily available and Joe Weider literally inviting you to come to California and paying for everything it was impossible for him not to succeed

he sucked jewish dick for:
IFBB (weider penis)
hollywood (no need for info here)
and for california shit (american politics = jewry)

Christ, you kids have no idea how spoiled you are and how hard life was 60 years ago.

shut up boomer