Does /fit lift high?

Does /fit lift high?
>he doesn't 420 dank sativa +coffee lift
>he has never experienced the pure focus and intensity of lifting high af
If you are junior or a complete fag please skip this thread, this is a high test only thread.

Attached: Suit-Photo-1.jpg (990x1236, 457K)

I smoke weed, but never lift high. Why bother.

>He's never opened his 3rd eye by hitting a PR deadlift while stoned
Honestly why even lift at all?

tfw no qt Mulato gf to smoke with

I quit and my discipline when it comes to lifting and life in general has never been better
You guys think it's good for you but it just clouds your mind

I tried to lift high a couple of times about four years ago and found I had lower strength output overall and would find myself taking way too long rest periods. I do find running high is great though, it really helps me get "out of my head" and I find I can get to that gliding pace (runners will understand what I mean) a lot quicker and maintain it more easily. I can see how some people lift high, but for me, it's better for other sorts of exercise.
Also, I do find smoking a spliff after lifting feels fucking godly.

drugs are garbage for your body and mind

Actually mate, it clouds YOUR mind. It's a cerebral drug that has wildly varying effects from person to person. People who suffer from certain behavior disorders can have a much more even and well-regulated life thanks to cannabis. I suffer from bipolar disorder, and cannabis helps me regulate my moods much better, especially during manic periods when I otherwise can't sleep or break focus. It's not for everybody, but since starting regular cannabis use I've lost weight, gotten stronger, gained more friends, gotten a better job and then a promotion in that job, and started managing my money better. I wouldn't put it all to cannabis, but it has had a major impact on me better controlling myself.

your a desperately self rationalizing drug addict

I've done it before on days when I've felt unmotivated and it's helped

It's still illegal to buy marijuana in NC. So no. I probably still wouldn't if it were legal tho.

There are definitely certain positive effects to cannabis, but it's important to not forget the associated risks, such as:

Addiction and dependence
Drug induced/exacerbated mental illness
Risk of laced weed
Cognitive impairments
Harmful effects of smoke

It`s 100% hurtful to my perfomance since I don`t recover while sleeping when I smoke but I sometimes enjoy some on my rest day.

I don't need drugs to escape reality and they really don't enhance it. Cope

I'm a leaf and I thought that when weed became legal here I'd go try it but for some reason I completely lost interest. shit just makes you a loser.

The chemical dependence seems nonexistent, but the potential for addictive behavior is still quite high.
>laced weed
Imagine living in a 3rd world shithole where weed isn't legal lmao.

>t. Too many chunky chiefers

Attached: 20190628_232321.jpg (222x226, 20K)

Yeah, some GSC when I'm sore makes what would be kind of an iffy day much easier
Muscle-mind connection when stoned feels really cool too
Would recommend everyone who smokes give it a try, even though it sounds counterintuitive

>not licking a tab and then running for 12 hours
Cardiolet

I like to take a puff from my one-hitter and go swim. It’s less like getting high, and more like you’re living life a couple of inches off the ground. Still allows you to be functional.
Smoked before I went to a new pool recently. Was kinda pissed, expecting they’d force me to share lanes with others. Instead I find a nice pool, mostly unoccupied, goes to 10’ depth, they have a digital timer on the side of the pool (now I can time my breath holds and laps), plus visual markers for when you’re swimming on your back and nearing the end of the lane. Way better than LA Fitness. Was having such a great time even having to hear some guys shitty radio underwater wasn’t that bad.

Attached: FE0DCDE1-20BA-4A81-90AC-55A30020B53F.jpg (800x449, 86K)

Running or swimming while high is really fun desu

What's the deal with drugs? my only experience with it was one spacecookie I ate in Amsterdam, awful, never again, would try mdma or shit like that at EDM festivals tho but that's it.

Vague question, but generally pick drugs because they either feel good, help them relax, or provide an experience they're looking for
Eating a strong edible when you're kind of a newbie is likely to give you a bad time
Recommend getting like a vape pen with a chill strain, like blue dream or grape ape, and just relaxing with some small reasonable pulls at a slow pace

its a low iq thing

>Sativa
>dank
Generally I have only heard of Indicas being dank.

Speaking from experience, I have lifted high for quite some time this past few months and I’ve been very dedicated to the gym. I have had no issue with discipline whatsoever. However, I must note that I microdose and only eat a tiny bit of a rice krispy before the gym. If I over do it, then I get the munchies right after. Training high helps me clear my mind and focus on lifting. Kinda hard to describe but it feels pretty great.

I live in Canada so weed is legal, and regulated, though slightly overpriced. The risk of dependence is definitely there and I've curbed my use as a result. I do smoke still, but I primarily consume it through vaporization (in private). As for drug exacerbated mental illness, I am aware it's a risk but it's not in my family, I've been using regularly since I'm about 19 and I'm 28 now, with my only mental illness the bipolar, which manifested around age 16. Right now my mental health is better than it has been in my adult life. I understand it's a drug, and it's not the best choice for everybody, but people who denounce it as something for degenerates are typically just sad, lonely people who pride themselves on their purity or pragmatism because it's all they have.

No, Im not a faggot

Attached: leaoproerd13.jpg (1024x793, 182K)

>stoner for 10 years telling sober people they're sad
lol

Deez nuts lifted high on your chin

Never really liked training high, liked it after much more

Weed is great for muscle recovery, no hasj or haze or whatevs. But lifting while high is just bad, asking to get injuries. Slows reaction time, not to mention can see it. If you do it, do it at home after lifting.

Well yeah, I mean I have a really happy life. I have a good job that I make a decent living at, I own my home, I have friends who live near me that I see on a regular basis, I have a girlfriend who lives with me and is studying to be a CPA, and I have time and the opportunity to pursue my interests outside of work. Smoking weed is a part of my life, and has been for a long time, and I still have a great, normal, productive, happy life. I doubt the people who get so upset over stoners living their lives can say the same thing, because happy people don't get angry over things so easily.

you're so happy that you're frothing at the mouth to justify your addiction and let everybody know how happy you are and how sad everybody who doesn't depend on drugs is

>trying this hard

>Hes not lifting to feel the pain
Why lift at all?

IF + weed + sipz = next level type of workouts. Easily breaking PR's even at a massive cal deficiet because I just look and feel so good. The mental energy and aderanline is addicting.

to what, point out the obvious?

lifting high fucking sucks ass, everything about it; trying to focus on counting, the feeling of sweaty hair on your forehead/face/neck, the weakness that comes from the mellow of the high, the lowered heart rate, etc

swimming/biking is the only time i'd get high beforehand, lifting weights is just something you should only do while straight and lucid

>dude wEED DUDE LMAO 420 BLAZEEEEE ITTTTTTT
You're trying too hard, son.
Honestly though I like to smoke a bit in the evenings sometimes to relax, but I can't stay functional when I'm high. I just get stupid and lazy.

I get high every day, including before my lifts

I also get very slow gains

>Ya bro, gotta hit dat good shit yeeeee ah FUCK bro gimme some of dat ahhn yisssssss
Weedfags are insufferable and literally can't talk about anything other than their faggy smoking

I smoke from the moment I get up til before bed, but I always have a gap before lifting cause lifting high is shit. It's so hard to focus and personally, make no gains when lifting high, so I lift sober, and literally be smoking for the remainder of the day

hate how the chlorine just sits in the air above the pool at la fitness. shit ventilation, tiny room.

the absolute state of drug addicts

>Addiction and dependence
>Risk of laced weed
t. geek

>t. Desperately self-rationalising square

To convince yourself you're right lol

>Tfw no choco gf to breed many times.

Attached: 1484341498534.jpg (1080x1349, 119K)

Weed sucks because I can't control my appetite and it messes with my mind when I'm high. It's not as bad as a hangover but I still always feel off the next day.

I just melt my face on 200-300ug once a month and that's all I need as far as vices go.

>I suffer from bipolar disorder

Stop using this dumb ass limiting label. From now on you DO NOT have bipolar disorder. I never want to see you post that weak ass shit ever again

you're leaping to all of these excuses that your drug addiction is a healthy part of your life and how anybody not doing drugs is a sad loser. then you're projecting onto me your insecurity and desperation as if me pointing out what you're doing is me trying hard, when you're the one trying to justify your addiction. now that's sad. I don't really understand why addicts try and justify their drug of choice as healthy instead of being honest about the damage it does.

The justification is a symptom of the use
Im the guy that quit and I was the same way when I smoked.. telling myself and those around me that it was helping me when really it numbs your mind and makes you so content with your problems that you don't feel the need to change as a person
Like this guy saying it helps with his mental illness, when it doesn't because it prevents any kind of stability inside your mind
Take it away from him and he will get anxiety at the thought of not having his safety blanket
There are people that can smoke once or twice a month and treat it responsibly but those people are very rare, yet every weed thread at least half of the posters say they are responsible about it, downplaying reality
I wouldn't bother responding to him or anyone that says the things he does, because one day they will look back and realize it was a crutch

Used to lift sober and high for years and I was way bigger sober but I have way more endurance now and i look younger. Lifting is manageable if you keep it light and I also spend more time now working my core and legs because I can let go of my mind for a bit.

I smoke and train once a week. While I can't lift as heavy I find it helps identify and reinforce any mind-muscle connection issue I may be having. Smoking puts you in a state of extreme focus and sensitivity allowing you to stretch easier and activate even the tiniest of muscles.

Lifting is better sober when I know can really put all my focus and effort into it and get better results for it. More fun to just play some games or a movie while high imo.

i feel totally addicted to weed and pmo anons do i just have to stop being a pussy?

Just cut back on them. If you keep yourself busy with other things, you won't be tempted. It's not like there are physical symptoms.

thank you for the solid advice lad appreciate it

Jesus how come every time there's a weed thread there's some faggot that has to get super defensive because they know they're addicted as shit?
It's an addictive substance like any other. Sure it has benefits, but any stonerfaggots who lie to themselves and sperg out are lying to themselves when they say they aren't addicted.

Attached: 1563849500105.jpg (1000x1000, 66K)

Quitting weed is uncomfortable for a couple days, and then you get cravings for two months, and then after that you are on the outside looking in on an insufferable culture that only reinforces your beliefs that should stay away from it
You might have insomnia for those first days so plan it around days off from work or school
I made a thing of it the night before I wanted to stop, got as high as I could and enjoyed myself, reminisced about the good times I had on it l, etc etc, smoke the rest of what you have and then break your pieces or throw them in the trash so you aren't tempted to smoke the resin and get a good night's sleep
When you wake up, drink a lot of water and eat a healthy meal
If you get anxious or stressed then do pushups until you fall on your face
You can do it user, the fact that you're admitting that you're addicted (dependant) shows you want to stop but can't see it happening right now

same way coffee niggers wont admit theyre addicted when you push them on it its something shameful to admit so they wont to themselves

I actually workout while high so often that when I get high I feel massive urge to workout, regardless of where I am or who I am with

It's not enjoyable for most to face reality

I'm going to ride my bike and grab some weed. Anyone want anything?

>Marijuana
>Degeneracy
>Never gonna make it

Yup! Wife started working out there before I did, told me of how one morning they had to evacuate the place and call the ambulance for some folks because they over-chlorinated the pool and nearly gassed themselves.

Perma cope addict. Wait till you graduate on meth.

Based.

... Literally all properly stored weed is dank.

arizona iced tea, surprise me on the flavor, and a bag of flamin cheetos

>high
>focus

Can you even

Recreational drugs are stupid and dumb and makes you a smelly new age degenerate hippie.

Imagine falling for the Zionist Marijuana scam.

Weed does not belong in /fit.

>Recreational drugs are stupid and dumb and makes you a smelly new age degenerate hippie.

:::laughs in ex-president::::

Attached: 645EAB27-827B-4CBB-93C2-8216D4F3BB00.jpg (594x422, 78K)

Dimebag of GSC, skittles, arizona green tea, and salt and vinegar chips

i smoke weed and all, but why the fuck would you use a picture of 3 dogshit presidents to make your case for it? shit argument

Yeah, some jalapeno peppers, some medium cheddar cheese, some cream cheese, and some onion powder.

Make some low-carb poppers my guy. Close as you'll get to healthy good snacking

Wrap'm in bacon if you're crazy

chinken nunget

All three have smoked weed.

weed isn't addictive. just grow up and learn to use it responsbly.

Yeah they all did it for the Jew.

This.

T. Coping drug addict.

DUDE WEED LMAO

I do cardio on phenibut sometimes. Feels like a full body orgasm for as long as I'm exercising.
It feels even better to lift on that shit but recreational doses make me dizzy and uncoordinated which really isn't the best time to lift something heavy over my head.
I do it once a week max though, that shit is way too addictive and builds tolerance way too fast.

The mind muscle connection is VERY easy to build up while stoned but imo it's just not worth it.