What do you wear in the gym?

I saw meg in this strong strong swimsuit and it got me thinking about Jow Forums fashion. Do you guys dress well in the gym, or are you that guy that wears stinky basketball shorts, new balance shoes and a heavy metal tee? haha

Attached: strong strong leopard.jpg (640x800, 62K)

Workout in underwear and running shoes

Why the fuck would anyone go to a gym to show off clothes?
Isnt the point of gyms to make you look good without clothes?

I wear gym shorts, a plain t shirt and running shoes. I'm there to work out, not to play dress-up. Go be a faggot somewhere else.

>t. pic related

Attached: (you).jpg (2000x1333, 836K)

I would never wear navy khaki shorts with an elastic waist and a pink baseball tee in public. Im not a 5 year old.

>rugby shorts
>old pair of Chuck's
>rock t-shirt
That's basically me.

>another what to wear to the gym thread
10 in 2 days

I just wear some polyester mesh shorts and a crappy print tanktop from AliExpress. Also a nice pair or Nike FlyBy Lows.

this is what op wears

Clothes that are now too small for me.

I should be less frugal and get a shirt that fits.

Attached: 20190722_132524.jpg (602x602, 260K)

i would drag my ballsack through 10 miles of radioactive graphite just to sniff a chair that she sat on

As a 6'2 210 lbs human male i wear medium size tshirt, as a bottom part i wear leggins wyen cardio or legs, basic sports shorts usually and 30$ Adidas shoes

simple

Attached: gymwear.png (610x308, 277K)

>Old black/grey graphic T (or black/grey cutoff graphic T)
>Black basketball shorts
>Air Jordans

Yea. I like to wear nice clothes from Nike and Adidas to the gym. I also like to match what I wear with nice and clean sneakers. Although what is ironic is that I do my compound lifts with no shoes on. My make up has to match my outfit as well. If I don't look good at the gym I literally don't feel like going. And I don't do it for other guys or attention, I just love looking at myself. Gotta have a look good, feel good mentality. :) when I do just cardio however, I don't really care what I look like as much.

Long arms brah we out here

Its hard as fuck to build my arms bigger from the front but way easy to make the torso and shoulders muscular

To be so short that you can use a drum set stick as a baseball must be hell

Lululemon shirt
compression shorts/boxer briefs
Virus compression tights
hookgrip socks
Romaleo 2's

>I dont do it for other guys or attention
>I just love looking at myself
Nahhhh...... If you were stranded on an island for 5 years with plenty of food and water but no people around, you wouldn't "love looking at yourself." But as soon as you add in people, you care about what you look like

I feel you bro, pull ups are hellish for me.

>Lululemon
Faggot alert

Anything other than gray sweats and an old black t-shirt is tryhard and beta as fuck

I want her to squat on muh dick. Please.

Underrated.

I wear loose shorts without underwear
No shirts

I got some shiny metal dryfit shorts and tops from Kohl’s, like three matching sets for a grand total of $40. Looks the same as that expensive nike or adidas shit and very comfy and moisture wicking. Generic brand is the way to go.

Metallic*

Tanktop
Short shorts
fanny pack
shitty shoes

basically as little clothing as I can without getting kicked out

Sauce?

I'm retarded

I figured i wasn't the only one out there.
OHP and lat raises are hellish for me.

You ever think about getting some sun user?

Do you keep your lube in your fanny pack? So your butthole is ready to service the boys in the locker room?

Lululemon workout shirts are the comfiest breathable training shirt there is. Expensive as hell though, I would never buy one for myself but I got two as gifts and they sure are comfy. Stays pretty dry even when sweating a lot

I normally get pretty tan from working summer labor. However my new job has me working mostly nights and too wiped to get outside for much of the day.