Have you taken the Senegalese workout pill?

mind = blown at everyone obsessing over macros and how many reps for facepulls. ask senegalese wrestlers how much equipment they need to get big. Zero. ask them about counting calories. they will laugh at you. inb4 Muh White genetics. Excuses, excuses. you cant handle the fact they train harder and only need the ground and a strong will power.

Attached: a5edc8f9681a50432f2669fdf7b5a887.jpg (640x640, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5nxBr-mxuFg
new-iq-test.com/senegal-average-iq.html
google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6602363/amp/Cameroons-muscle-bound-miners-Photos-incredible-sculpted-physique-workers.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm not a professional wrestler and have other things to do in my day than farm mud and wrestle

It's nothing compared to Sugondese

The country of Sugonda is a proud African nation and will not tolerate your genital humor
t. Colonel Julius Bofa

they are closer to the chimps than us (chimps are naturally strong) so yeah it's all about genetics
Heck black babies are born with a 6 pack so it's in their gens man

youll never make it youve already given up

Why are you such a cuckold, op?
Genuinely curious what kind of faggot takes credit for other people’s accomplishments as an excuse to not only not improve himself but bring down others to your level
Post body

Prove that and you'd win a Nobel prize

they have perfect insertions and fat distribution. other than that, they've never known the comforts of a modern life that make people soft, so in order to even reach adulthood they've proved to be the strongest of the bunch. stop acting like a retard and comparing first world to third world.

taken about 5 months ago, im a tad bigger now, also calling me faggot then demanding pics to jack off to. im 6'2 knock urself out. ill be in the sun drilling the earth until my body gives out. i have an unlimited gas tank and explosiveness

Attached: Screenshot_20190716-153457_Snapchat.jpg (720x1280, 220K)

what do they do and how do i replicate that?

Oof that was cringe

>no timestamp
>taken off the cbt
How about I grab a pic of Stallone and it’ll be even

Attached: 96C5E077-16BF-452C-9639-D8E8FC00A640.gif (720x540, 1.81M)

>genetic elite crop up all over the world regardless of racial, economic, social, environmental factors.

Really kind blowing stuff.

Attached: 1561293880978.jpg (378x545, 23K)

seething, ill run straight thru both of u, ur next posts better be body as well

new pasta has been created

So you posted your bulls body and I’m still waiting on yours, cuck
Don’t forget the timestamp

>big

Nobel prizes are given by a cohort of corrupted secretly elected figures by the deep states to push a specific agenda, it is exposed all over youtube these days just look it up (or by lazy and don't, your pick)

Lol!

All you do in wrestling is push, pull, legs.

Look at all top wrestlers! These guys are nothing special!

Do you know how many injuries they have?

D
Y
E
L

all u do is push pull, i kno right its almost like everyone over analyzes this strength and fitness thing. and less injuries than powerlifters and bodybuilders for sure

Shoulderlet

they're also 5'2 lol

you could literally get a better body working out at a childrens playground

Where are the pictures of the big guys?

lol these guys are all roided nerds. Some nerd from Sengal was trying to convince me that Senegalese wrestler were actually good even though none of them have won any world titles. The only thing these guys do to show their strength and skill is compete against each other while claiming to be good at wrestling

Those are some fucking elite tier genetics, I'm friggin jealous. We're all low T cucks compared to these african mubambos

How can little whitebois compete with this level of masculinity and studliness?

Do pushups and not be fat?

seriously, why do so many black guys (especially african) have anterior pelvic tilt? its not even exclusive to africans, i see this in black american rappers too

>blocks Senegal's path

Attached: Masahiko_Kimura_(1917-1993).jpg (220x288, 11K)

One day you trannies will be spamming your shit as usual when all the sudden you get a visit
All I’m saying

I'm just now realizing that most of the people posting on this board are mentally retarded.

yeah meanwhile senegalese mubambo will seatbelt toss you headfirst through your house floorboards straight into your grave

Lmao these mental fucking gymnastics.

Sure thing, tranny
I’m mighty terrified of a 4ft tall roiding child (did you know that tren is given out like candy to prevent the spread of aids)
You on the other hand are gonna get murdered soon, just saying

These guys are as fit as any team wrestler that can eat enough and trains every day. It's nothing special. Elite-tier collegiate/Oly wrestlers would wreck their shit with a quickness.

wrestling is the most efficient muscle endurance workout in the world after rowing so even without weight training you will get strong, ripped and fit like this- add in the weight room and you hit peak masc PDQ

Senegalese routine:

SQUATS many x many
DEADLIFTS many x many
PULL-UPS many x many
BENCH PRESS many x many
OHP many x many

>I'm just now realizing
You're one of them user

what about swimming or even gymnastics

Based. Trannies should just kill themselves sooner than they normally would.

it goes
rowing
wrestling
swimming
male gymnastics only (rings/horse)
biking
everything else
in terms of calorie burn/muscle endurance

Everyone knows niggers can't swim. It's why so many of them get killed by hippos.

That’s cute, but we would destroy you were I’m from

T. Devonte DaVein

Start with urself whyte sissy

You realize that racist way of thinking means that free will cannot exist?
How do expect to achieve anything in life if everything is dictated by immutable genetic laws?

I hope you are a big brained white man who is a master of money and industry because otherwise... it's just genetics bro.

post body or home address and face with timestamp

There is a French documentary where a ''French'' kickboxer goes to Senegal, trains for a week and defeats the national champion in Senegalese wrestling that has been training for all his life. They basically fight like chimps, all strength, no technique, no intellect. People doesnt valorate enough the western advances in sciences and sport that help lesser races .

youtube.com/watch?v=5nxBr-mxuFg

>not buying $2 Senegalese roids

Attached: deformed.jpg (765x630, 49K)

Just now?

>mfw bros won't wrestle in the mud because perverts and hollywood jews have even made that gay
We're just never gonna make it at this rate, not all of us, and the Sengelaese wrestlers with an average IQ of 70 will mog us all. Hope it was worth it cucks.

>faggot
>racist
You are not smart yourself

post body, cuck

When did I say anything about race you fucking nigger?

You IQ carded Senegalese people because they're african. You know you did that

white men are literally the strongest in world. never seen a senegalese in the competition even, lol weak little niglets

Holy shit you actually got triggered by that?

btw new-iq-test.com/senegal-average-iq.html

They have nothing on the Samoans

>Holy shit you actually got triggered by that?
I'm not the same user you ignorant motherfucker. That triggered me. But seriously treating something as useless as IQ as a dick measuring contest in 2008+11 is dumb as fuck too

t. IQlet

>ignorant
>nod imbortant
It's sub-retarded you lying samefagging moron.

Attached: 1561184260521.png (600x474, 6K)

>2008 plus 11
hello r4chan

Who cares about strongfat? The only guy we know was made famous through a tv show
Real athletes are black

Based and redpilled

Ur right in that IQ is honestly overrated and not a very good indicator of intelligence but holy shit their average IQ is literally close to room temperature. like shut the fuck up nigger

t. Self hating DYEL white cuck

In Europe WSM is more popular than any form of burgercuck nigball.

Seriously like it matters. When have you ever used IQ for anything ever? It doesn't give any information about anyone. Hair color would be more descriptive of a person than their IQ score

But user, you're fully retarded.

>everything is reddit
Nobody cares. Go back to digg you cunt

>ur right it means jack
>oh but it's small haha
IQ is the Jewish version of "muh dick"

Attached: Capture.jpg (440x81, 9K)

The only sport that shows strength is MMA and other combat sports. In which case pretty much every race on the planet is equally represented. You should know that pale meatballs and skinny kenyans are not the epitome of human athleticism and I'm ashamed of you for that.

Shut the fuck up reddit tranny
Why do you stay in places you aren’t wanted?

Why do you? Nobody wants you in this world

I never said that it matters per say. But to sentient people a room temperature IQ is not a good sign. Neither are mass replying niggers though and yet here you are.

checked

You don't even lift, tranny
Why are you even here?

Bro, you posted cringe.

:)

Attached: 1539864903452.png (576x5544, 1.85M)

If my post gets 4 (You)s, and I write 4 replies, you can't really call it a mass reply. I'm not addressing the other nonsense because you and I both know it's nothing personal. You're just racist, that's all you need to say.

Cool? I don't get it

tl;dr

must be that intelligence quotient working for ya. You're 140 IQ, user? Wow, that's just so fucking spectacular and remarkable.

This is true lol
google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6602363/amp/Cameroons-muscle-bound-miners-Photos-incredible-sculpted-physique-workers.html

Attached: 8643392-6602363-image-m-63_1547723996275.jpg (470x792, 86K)

Those guys look really strong, im sure they will tear it up at the Olympics again like always!

No Satan, you're coping now just get over it.

Oh you're THAT guy
nvm lol

>6 pack = strength

Hm. Yes. I agree. Check out this based Black athlete. Very strong. Hm. Yes.

>those small biceps
>those small chests
>those nonexistent legs

wew lad the BBC fetishists are out tonight

Attached: tyler gregory okonma.jpg (455x683, 46K)

I'd say post body but I can tell by your samefagging and tone you're a self hating white cuck

Sneed

>work all day
>no chest genetics
>libcucks swooning at low bodyfat dudes

THE ABSOLUTE STATE LADS

he would need to be able to lift more than his own bodyweight to do that

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Attached: t h i c c.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

Cringe

You spent way too much of your time on Jow Forums instead of yourself

Absolutely criminal pelvic tilt on the guy on the left. How does that even happen if they don’t lift?

nice post op. everything you ve said is true. cope harder macroniggers.

Attached: ma.jpg (1024x768, 249K)

Steriods are widly available and extremely cheap in Western Africa due to the AIDs epidemic. Most of their diet consists of meat and steriod injections.

africans are full of aids and get sustanon prescribed for HIV, which leads to a great black marcket and affordable roids.

Damn bro we also share 50% of our genes with bananas

How do they look so aesthetic? Their muscles are extremely well proportioned for people who probably don't even give a fuck about bodybuilding.

I actually didn’t know Senegal was a country until I read this

When did tyler the creator become so aesthetic?

Attached: download (4).jpg (853x1280, 177K)