I'm sore to the point of being put into a wheelchair after every leg day

I'm sore to the point of being put into a wheelchair after every leg day

What do

Attached: ray-williams-world-record-squat-header.jpg (1124x596, 734K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wgjuZYvqprY?t=20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oh sorry let me call the doctor for you!

he said take 3 helpings of Sukitdafukup 300MG for one for breakfeast, lunch and dinner.

What's your routine. Sounds like you overdo it to the point of absolute absurdity.

Im a once a week squatter, trying to into squats but the soreness is discouraging

Bro splits are retarded you have to squat at least 2x.

Reduce the sets to the point where you recover reasonably and keep it that way for a while. Increase again when your muscles get used to it and won't get sore

lower weight, dont go retard, focus on good form, eat well, sleep well

Stretch

Stop lifting so much you’re going to have absolutely shit knees at 40

I know they're a bit of a meme, but I've found that bcaas help to get rid of DOMS, I had a cheap tub of Also shit that I needed to get rid of and was surprised at how helpful it was

sounds like you are going heavy aka trying to get good at squatting. If this is the case, do it more than once nigger

lots of bodybuilders only worked legs once a week

OP here

Just finished anally fucking leg day with some heavy squats, this is why I deserve to suffer

stop doing it once a week

Lots of bodybuilders eat like shit and rest like shit but take copious amounts of drugs. What's your point?

>Lot's of bodybuilders only work legs once a week.

youtu.be/wgjuZYvqprY?t=20

squat more fucking leglet

does ahegao increase performance and gains?

Purchase a wheelchair.

Doing something more often will acclimate your body to it. If you wants Squats not to hurt then you have to Squat more

Do more reps more often with less weight

That happens when "leg day" is once a month

squat 3x a week and you’ll never really get sore again

I miss that feeling of soreness, it's the best feeling ever... knowing you fuck your ass up so hard it hurts to walk or even sit. Honestly, it's the best feel

Attached: red_cell_ranko_eritrocito_hataraku_no_saibou_by_aioria18991_dcy7zti-pre.jpg (697x1146, 77K)

Reduce weight, squat every other day, then increase weight while maintaining proper form

Sounds like you're a pussy. I'm skinny fat and I squat 3 times a week. Zero issues. Are you who lifting?

Attached: 1563856141690.jpg (675x1224, 115K)