Just reached 100kg/220LB in DL after a month of training. Celebrate with me brother's and post your victory pose!

Just reached 100kg/220LB in DL after a month of training. Celebrate with me brother's and post your victory pose!

Attached: hitler-4.jpg (2000x1333, 451K)

Way to go buddy. That's a big milestone. Keep up the good work man

Attached: Kq3t.gif (245x140, 1.72M)

is that as a 1rm?

Thank you, brother. I couldn't have done it without the countless /fph/ threads and Jow Forums jokes.
Nah, that's 5 reps.

Attached: hitler-in-crowd-3324060-58d6b54a5f9b584683a4d84e.jpg (3364x2463, 1.08M)

Are you a recovering overweight lad?

Attached: 1563520461256.jpg (552x310, 18K)

I'm 21 and I've always been overweight my whole life, got thrown out from home at 20 with my girlfriend and then got hospitalized with menegitis for two weeks. While having no home or job, I managed to get us an apartment to settle down in. At my grandest I was 116kg/255lb, but I lost a lot of it and now, after I've never lifted in my life I can do 4 pullups in a row and sprint like a goddamn motherfucker, my pecs are bustling and I WILL OVERCOME THE NEXT OBSTACLE.

Attached: smile.jpg (953x1024, 99K)

I believe that you will user. I am also 21 but that's where our similarities end. I've always struggled to put on weight. After finally settling down on a program and getting my diet in check I'm happy to report that I'm up a lean 15 lbs since the beginning of may.

Attached: 1561828918224.jpg (736x949, 80K)

Congratulations, man I am so happy for you! Keep on putting on that fat and remember: Nice bulk!

Lol right

Are you on the gear? That's cheating

good work keep it up fren

No, what does that even mean? I stopped using machines long ago, if that's what you're asking.
Thanks, mate, may your muscles grow twice as big!

I meant steroids, but okay, good! Stay away from that shit.

Very proud of you, keep going mate!
Ah okay, only losers take drugs. Thanks for the warning, kammerat!

3 months in, wheak gains.

180~>225lb deaadlift
115~>185lb squat
125~>155lb bench
60~>85lb ohp
80~>125lb pendlay

Also can can do 4x30 pushups and 5x8 pullups

How the hell do I grow my ohp?

Attached: TheresnoCryinginweightlifting.jpg (640x446, 11K)

Those are very great gains, keep them going and remember: in order to get Gains you must eat your Grains :)

With OHP i found that the better your form is, the better you do it, much more than other lifts. Keep your core and back absolutely tight, before even moving the bar all the way to returning it down you keep yourself clenched like you are about to get hit. Make conscious effort to keep it as tight as possible.

shoulders respond well to big volume, do some sort of db presses or ohp 3x a week, also what said

Nice. Keep up the progress, lad.

Good on you, man! Keep it up and get big.

Don't worry about it, OHP is a very hard lift to pile weight on. Just stick with the program - Consistency is king. A lot of people lose faith too fast and begin jumping around on different programs, but as long as you eat right, eat enough, rest enough and try your hardest while lifting with good form, you'll see results. Also remember that a deload isn't a defeat; you'll get back to where you were in no time at all, and it's not like time matters - I'm taking it you're not planning to stop lifting when you hit an arbitrary limit, but rather keep lifting for several years to come.

based

here's my pose

those are great gains, stop listening to e statters on Jow Forums

Here's an OHP plateau contingency I found on another thread:

1. Put on weight you can do, one set
2. Add weight, do as many reps as possible, cheat on last reps using momentum
3. Same for third set
4. Next day of OHP, do the same for all three sets
5. Drop to sets you can do normally after 6 consecutive OHP days of this

Attached: JojoPose.jpg (1272x1151, 454K)

I did 85 for 5 after 2 weeks at 79kg. Is that good?

those are my numbers for reps after 3 months except OHP 105