What workouts can help reduce aspergers?

What workouts can help reduce aspergers?

Attached: Ryder.jpg (305x309, 54K)

talking 5x5

Have sex

You need to reduce sperg levels to have sex, stop skipping steps

I want to know too.
At least, joining group sessions or lessons makes it a bit easier to practice social interaction.
Can recommend, usually people are really kind too.

What kind of group sessions/lessons?

running and iodine

There is some research suggesting that a gluten free diet can help to alleviate symptoms of autism and schizophrenia.

Not him but martial arts and dance are good examples. I know some men do yoga but it's not my thing.

Boxing or jiujitsu

is gluten in oats the same?

Can you do any of those for free, yoga would be kind of based

Some gyms include them as part of membership

I should look into this next time I go.

Joke answer: DUDE WEED LMAO
Real answer: seriously though, smoke weed

Make an autist smoke weed and what you get is a high autist.

Meditation

embrace it

Oats theoretically do not contain gluten, but many varieties sold in stores do. Some oat packages say gluten free and those are perfectly complete. They’re just oats without added gluten. I buy mine from Bob’s Red Mill and have found it to be God-tier. Bob’s has drastically increased the quality and reduced the frequency of my bowel movements. I add a little trail mix for flavour.

Just make everyone else more scared of you than you could ever be of them. Dominate by appearance alone.
Here's a protip: before any workout wrestle with the gym punching bag in the corner for 2 min. Toss that bitch around, elbow drop it, stand it up and roundhouse that motherfucker. Then set it back up to hang on the ceiling. Proceed with workout and give a final kick to that bag on the way out.

I had a similar question to op's.

What sort of stuff can you do to be more assertive? Or more impulsive I guess? I always let shit slide. I'm too calm. Like, I have a friend thats gay and his date was giving him shit for being mixed. I didn't say anything. But I really feel like I should have. Thats some harsh shit.

How do I live in the moment and speak up sooner? Keto helped me but it hurt my memory and my lifts suffered.

I've thought about becoming an uber driver or doing stand up. You know, something to force myself to talk. Being an uber driver would let me practice talking to new people over and over again and I wouldn't have to deal with them later if I fuck up.

I've also heard that fighting can help. Like it will force you to react.

>thought getting Jow Forums and gaining confidence would help me with eye contact
>still have to constantly remind myself to look people in the eye after losing half my BF%
>sometimes I get focused so much on the proper amount of eye contact that I actually forget to listen to what they said, and then I feel mentally exhausted after
For fuck sakes

Attached: 1562903282721.jpg (480x409, 27K)

Yep. We all deal with this shit. Sucks

Doesnt work. Autists are selfish in bed.

Social gains. Keep putting yourself out there. Pay attention to other peoples body language, facial expressions, tone of voice and mannerisms. Avoid talking about yourself unless asked. Ask questions instead.

>try to make eye contact.
>stare at imperfections on peoples faces instead, like a mole, wart or bad teeth.
>they know
>they instantly dislike me

I cant help it, I swear.

>Avoid talking about yourself unless asked. Ask questions instead.

how does this work if everyone does it?

People with poor social skills or autism usually talks about areas in their life nobody else cares about. By not talking about themselves they are avoiding boring or creeping others out. Plus, asking questions make you seem like you care about the other party.
If both party tries to ask questions while not initiating talks about themselves then the small talk should go smoothly.
Of course, if the autism is really bad the questions that are asked would also creep the other party out.

>What workouts can help reduce aspergers?
Diet. Not workout.

positive visualisation