Will there be a cure for male pattern baldness in our lifetime? I still have all my hair, and my Dad does too...

Will there be a cure for male pattern baldness in our lifetime? I still have all my hair, and my Dad does too, but it still feels like a crapshoot.

Attached: Dr-Phil-Hair.jpg (785x566, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pXOK-ZVJMaU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's impossible to tell.

i think there's going to be a cure to prevent baldness, but to reverse probably not. whoever invents it tho is gonna get filthy rich

in the next 5-10 years almost certainly

The cure already exists, it's called eugenics

based

based on what?

they've been saying that since like the 80s lmao

based

First step will be plugs with lab grown hair. I think this is coming in the next few years.

Balding will never be cured. Ever. If you deeply look into it and read what the current predicaments are, you’d realize its just not feasible. Dont buy into the whole “dude in the next few years!!” Meme

>A man will never walk on the moon. Ever. If you deeply look into it and read what the current predicaments are, you’d realize its just not feasible.

They can already do pretty successful hair transplants so why is it that out of the ball park?

Some type of regeneration process

Attached: burn.jpg (1848x1252, 172K)

transplanting hair is easy, preventing it from falling out and regrowing it is completely different for each individual, its so deeply linked to hormones and isnt something that can be mass produced. We cant even cure acne yet..

comparing apples to oranges, nice!

DHT blocker but then you have to live without DHT.

bruh

>We cant even cure acne yet..
Wash your pillow case.

youtu.be/pXOK-ZVJMaU

This is the correct way to be bald

Are you able to elaborate further on this annon?

It's the same principle as dermarolling. Damage to the cells restarted dormant follicles.

it's such a big fucking industry that MAYBE they don't want to cure it, since it would mean the death of a LOT of products and a ton of money

just sayin

so the theory is the same as burning fields crops to make them fertile again?

peppermint oil ftw. yeah you shed a little at first but it works

Snake oil. There is no evidence that peppermint oil has any effect on hair.

Bimatoprost is a strong new contender, I'm going to start using. Pray for me

Im afraid of estrogenic side effects

By the time we are old as in 60ish for sure there's a cure or something so close to it that makes it indistinguishable. Hair transplants are pretty good right now and very very effective they only DON'T work if you have a extremely severe case like nw2 at 18

An actual cure is highly unlikely barring some incredible breakthroughs in genetic modification in which case hair would be on the least interesting things they can do.

However within a decade they'll probably be able to clone hairs that they can then transplant effectively giving everyone no matter their NW level the ability to get a perfect transplant done.

This post proved you know Jack shit of what you're talking about. Transplanted hairs, once fused to your scalp, will never miniaturize from DHT. That's why they get them from your donor area, because even fully horseshoe NW7s dont lose hair there.

Just picked up peppermint oil and jojoba for a carrier, have you had good results? Gonna compound that with fin and derma rolling with 1.5mm

There already is

Attached: unjust yourself 1.webm (640x640, 2.58M)

dont burn your scalp, too much shit will hurt, not help. im doing fine w just peppermint oil, figured it was cheaper and easier to acquire than rogaine and it smells good lol. im weary of fin due to the side effects. you should be okay with just pepp oil

Yes of course there will be. Mechanical solution is there, all that needs to happen is cloning hair follicles so each client has unlimited amount of grafts. This is 90% there (and no they weren’t sayin this I’m the 80s).

A chemical solution will see a topical solution that will be applied to the hair every couple of days and will prevent follicules from shrinking and strengthening them to grow thick and dark. A pill form like finasteride will be developed except it won’t fuck with hormones and cause men to lose interest in having sex, ED, ejaculating with no orgasm and loss of feeling penis/chronic depression.

If there’s money for hair loss treatments there’s 100 times more money for the mechanical and chemical cures which WILL be released very soon, anons.

Yeah, Breezula+fin+microneedling 1.5 once a week for preventing/causing slight regrowth. Dr tsuji for lost hair.

Are you using peppermint oil with another oil? What are the measurements?

Transplanted hair is for life dude, you need to take fin after the transplant from preventing the rest of your original hair from falling.

>nw2 at 18

That's not severe, i see nw3+ guys before 20 daily. Also transplanted hair isn't dht sensitive so in 3-10 years everyone will have the opportunity to have full head of hair like in their youth (if they have the money) thanks to hair cloning.

Preventing hairloss? We already have them, more options will come in the next decade to "seal the deal".

Growing your hair? Hair transplant, will become much more effective in the next decade due to hair cloning technique (unlimited hair follicle) Also microneedling can help but it's minor.

Growing hair without any surgery? In 15-50 years.

> can’t even cure acne
Retinol

on what?