Chad Cavill versus virgin Reeves

Attached: cavill-vs-reeves.jpg (2550x1832, 649K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EMB1EOnUwX8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who's the chaddest actor (of all time)?

Keanu doesn't care about metoo nonsense. He doesn't touch women because he's emotionally fucked up after his kid was stillborn and his gf died in a car crash.

A Chad gets past that though

Attached: sean-connery-representing-scotland-in-the-1953-mr-universe-contest-C5BKPH.jpg (1039x1390, 181K)

Everytime I see fucking Henry. I fucking smile and say "damn he is handsome". That's how good he looks. I have a fucking mancrush on this guy I think.

Retard.

Haha, what a fag.

Cavill would be bollocks deep in minge half an hour after the funeral. Probably with her mum.

I was always on the fence about how chad cavill actually is but that eye contact video irrevocably pushes him into uberchad

Attached: 1438025029721.jpg (378x548, 41K)

>"alpha" Cavill manspreads, touches, and makes eye-contact but women still don't respond to him with body language
>"virgin" Keanu remains stoic and women still press their tits up against his chest
Protip: women can smell beta.

Attached: 105192932611138.jpg (284x284, 11K)

based and redpilled

Can anyone give me a rundown on why people worship Keanu Reeves? Seems like a reddit hive mind phenomenon to me but I'm curious.

It's absolutely reddit

That sounds a lot like Hapa cope to me, buddy

the difference between crying rape and sexual assault VS getting wet is just if the offender is a chad or not
simple as

Awh did I hurt your idol feelings

he was a cool dude and then reddit got a hold of him so he's lame again on here

it is reddit and its incredibly unjustified

everyone in hollywood seems to live this lavish and ludicrous lifestyle full of cars, nights out and private jets and shit
keanu doesnt care about that shit and he strikes a cord with all the "he's just like me" faggots who think he's just a regular guy

JFL is Henry balding?

ye. he’s on that Hollywood shit though so he’s gonna keep the rest of his hair for a long time

Henry has a bit of a beta vibe to him I can't put my finger on

Actor you grew up watching combined with tragic life and him being overall humble and nice is a good combination. No idea why he is all of a sudden talked about, maybe John Wick reminded people he exists.

people were yet again reminded that a caring person exists in the shitheap that is the internet/world at the moment. people love to aspire to not being a piece of shit lol

Read your post in his voice

Attached: Inline_2251209_3.4.jpg (768x1024, 148K)

fucked up childhood does that to you. being raised fat. I know how it is.

>imagine being Keanu rich and some random disgusting nobody whore rubs yourself against your
ofc youre gonna touch them as little as possible. He is at the level where most 10/10 women are like creepy neckbeards to him

hes a genuinely good person who has suffered some insane shit despite being wealthy and now hes become popular and well liked so people must hate him out of the need to be different

Genuinely good person who has suffered immensely.

Same reason why he used to spammed quite often on /a/, Jow Forums, etc years back with that picture of him on the bench feeding birds.

He was/is fucking a tranny lol his partner dying scrambled his brain

>imagine merely being seen with someone and people immediately think youre having an affair with them
thats exactly why being keanu lvl famous is cancer

i love how people had DECADES to care about keanu reeves and all of a sudden people care about him because of those stupid john wick movies.

people have been insanely idolizing him since the matrix, its just that zoomers are only now learning about him

youtu.be/EMB1EOnUwX8

lol yes

Sean "sometimes she needs a slap" connery

>be chad
>get accused of sexual assault
>career ruined
>die hated by all
Women are such a fucking meme.

That 50s actor that was like an all American version of Cavill. Dude looked how Dan bilzerian thinks he looks.