Will I see gains if I do push/pull 6 days a week? I feel like a lazy fatass if I work out any less

Will I see gains if I do push/pull 6 days a week? I feel like a lazy fatass if I work out any less.

Attached: Capture.png (772x708, 34K)

>tfw 1/10

Who makes these retarded charts?

7 digit iq geniuses helping spell out the way the world works

Sure, but it sounds like you're already being a lazy fatass. If you can't get gains on 3-4 days in the gym then you're mailing it in.

You'd see better gains on a strength routine 3 or 4 times a week. You can use off days to do ab excercises and cardio.

I feel like I'm about to die after most sessions

Eeh I tried 3 times a week and plateaued well within the DYEL zone. Never looked like I lift until I started doing splits. I did PPL for a long time and started doing push/pull for the same frequency benefits I'd get from full body

Also I do abs and cardio on pull day

>hurr you will get better results if you workout less
gtfo of here summer, he is not squatting 700lbs, he doesn't need a weeks rest before hitting legs again

Never gonna make it

Ppl is good for hypertrophy and muscle size, if you haven't been doing strength training before you do ppl you should.
New lifters should not do ppl and should do strength focused programs

Lifting heavy is working out more than benching 60kg on a smith machine even if you do it more often.

Gotta make less money to stay in the green category.

5 for looks, 5 for money/status

don't even pretend that your looks are above a 5, bitchboy

I always thought I was a 6 but lately I'm unsure. I dont get mired as much. I used to make eye contact with women in public every day, now no one looks in my direction. I feel like I look pretty much the same tho. Maybe better.

They're unironically made by guys

Yeah I'm on it right now. I'm currently out of uni for the summer though so I get to work out for 1-2 hours/day. Might be hard if you have a full time job or something

I thought I was at the very least cute

guess not anymore

Happened to me too after high school. Used to unironically be close to girls there. When I got to college most of them would just give me 1 word answers and have the same boring conversations so I gave up and stopped talking to them

t. retard
unless he's a 30 year old boomer or has a full time job there's no reason he shouldn't be lifting 6 days/week if he's getting normal sleep and calories

>people in this thread with a mere sqrt(2) score
>tfw perfect 20sqrt(5) score

I work out like barely once a week and see gains.

You can make good gainz on a lot routines including brosplits, I think people make poor gains on most programs because they don’t put in effort at the gym. I hardly see anyone in the gym sweating or even breathing hard, if you aren’t straining and pushing hard when you are lifting wether you are training for strength or hypertrophy you are just mailing it in like a lazy cunt and you aren’t going to make any gainz. I’m not saying I’m huge or that I’m strong as an ox but I lift more than when I started and I’m bigger than when I started and I’ve watched dudes stay exactly the same size and never go up on numbers for months in my gym and the only difference I’ve seen between me and them is I sweat and challenge myself every workout and they lay on the bench like a dead fish.

t. knows absolutely nothing about training and programming. You can't recover lifting seriously 6 days a week. If you can recover, then you're not lifting heavy enough and you will make no progress.

Girls statistically find 80% of men unattractive, where they won't even respond to messages on dating sites. Extend the 'untouchable' and 'betabux' up to 6.5 instead of 5.5.

Give me an
I
N
C
E
L

That's you Faggot!

That fucking 80% meme. It's based on one OkCupid study, so you've got to consider all the retards who can't take a good picture to save their life plus the fact that online dating (especially when the study was done) didn't really self select for very attractive men to begin with.

Low test

I'm 5'5 and have a 4.5' dick and a round low test face and I got laid when I was 15. Ten years later my count is almost fifty. Don't be a faggot

Do women know how to make a chart?