Progress Thread

Let's replace Current Body Threads with Progress Threads. Inspire your bros, and offer constructive criticism. I'll start:
BEFORE: 6', 185lbs, married
AFTER: 175lbs, divorced, 1.3/2.1/2.7/3.7
Routine: SS to Push/Pull, HIIT, vegetarian, sober.

Attached: 20190702_162615.jpg (1920x1920, 1.71M)

you post your progress picture every day lad, are you insecure or just wanting validation?

Looks great man, how long from 1st to 2nd pic? Trying to summon the motivation to start lifting myself, I kinda look like 1st pic but shorter

Officially down 29 lbs today, which makes me a little over halfway done fixing my diet. Lifts going up, getting muscular again

Somebody else is welcome to start. Just trying to kill off CBTs in favor of something that reminds us all that we're on a journey.

What was your diet like if you were cutting but also gaining muscle.

I like the shape of your abs. They look like a brick wall. Glad you're not hiding them anymore. Was being married worth it (your looks aside but I'm curious about it as well)

reposting myself again lol

left: 246lbs, pagan
right: 200lbs, Roman Catholic

pray the rosary and have children boys

Attached: Capture.jpg (723x513, 41K)

based veggie brah

Just posted in cbt :/

Attached: inCollage_20190716_203221624.jpg (1920x1920, 1.99M)

thought you were blaha for a second

6 years and counting

130lbs --> 200lbs at 6'2 natty

Attached: 2013-2019.jpg (1916x500, 290K)

i suffer from the blaha physique (wide hips, fat love handles until the last possible moment of fat loss). it seems to be getting better though, my testosterone levels have improved quite a bit from when i started and it seems to be changing the way i store body fat.

Attached: Capture.jpg (394x659, 27K)

Diet and routine?

on a journey to the grave

How much do you eat at maintenance?

you have my goal body. wish i had those wide shoulders tho

What did ya do for the trap gains bro.

great legs. how much do you squat?

keep going brotha youve made great progress

arround 3k to3,3k kcal

Thank you. I noticed that regular lateral dumbbell raises for lot of reps broadened my shoulders a lot

Thanks. My squat sucks to be honest. For legs that size anyone would think I'd squat more, but right now sitting at 3 plates for 3x3

do you do much other leg training?

>3k
That's a lot less than I expected from someone at 200lbs honestly. How much protein (excuse the questions but I've just recently started paying attention to this stuff)?

I usually do upper/lower training split so for legs i go for squats, stiff legged deadlifts, some leg extensions, leg curls and calves separately

No problem, im glad to help. Tbh I dont count my macros unless I cut, but while bulking i dont really care about consuming any protein additionaly, i just eat whatever aslong as I get my kcals. While I cut tho, I try to stick to protein denser foods

Beginning was super rough. Had to force down disgusting 1000 calorie peanut butter oat protein shakes. Now I eat whatever cause I've gotten used to it. Did some streght training for 1-2 months and just been on a PPL for the rest I think.

Attached: 8A9511C4-AFF5-4E18-9DAF-DBD78F1DCBC4.jpg (3000x1500, 3.24M)

Dwadlifta and shrugs :)

>how long from 1st to 2nd pic?
About 18 months, but I wasn't trying in earnest at first. I'm sure you could look better than my "after" in just 6 months. You can do it, friend!
>down 29 lbs
Good work! Congratulations. That 30th pound is gonna feel awesome. Keep going!
>What was your diet like?
I figured out my basal metabolic rate and ate right at maintenance for a while, then I cut 500kcals off that for the last 5 months. Specifically? Egg whites/riced cauliflower/frozen veggies for breakfast, fruit/berries/nuts/seeds for snacks, dinner leftovers for lunch, fresh veggies and tofu curry or stir fry for dinner, whey protein/berries/nut butter shake at bedtime.
>They look like a brick wall.
THANK YOU!
>Was being married worth it?
I married a woman that was too young, and we grew apart. I'm much happier now in an open relationship.
Good work
Brofist
EXCELLENT!
Good work, bro!

Nice HAIR GAYLORD

did you get them for free when sucking DICK?
heh

Pedantic fagote

I could use some help Jow Forums,
I've got some imbalances that affect my posture, as you can see my right side tends to be raised and my right side in general seems to be bigger than my left. I can't tell if I have fucked up insertions or my right lat is just bigger. Is there any way for me to balance back out or am I doomed to be a frankinstinian abortion?

Inb4 dyel, hoping these will be my before pictures.

Attached: 20190722_144813.jpg (3264x2448, 2.18M)

you might have scoliosis

Are you left handed?

>tfw was too ashamed to take a before pic

Attached: 20190722_145641.jpg (3264x2448, 1.77M)

I do have scoliosis, and I also used to be a rower, primarily rowing with my right side. I am right handed. I know it could be a combination of musculature and insertions, I'm just hoping it's moreso the former so I can take steps to correct.

Attached: 20190722_145046.jpg (3264x2448, 1.79M)

I'm struggling with the same problem. What is your diet and exercise plan?

do you bulk than cut?

>Pedantic
I remember you! The guy who doesn't know what pedantic means. I'm so sorry you find long hair threatening. It really doesn't affect you.
I wouldn't worry about it, friend. You look great!
Take a photo, user. Take a few! Front, back sides, flexed/relaxed. Today is Before. Tomorrow is the start of After!

rip hairline

164lbs-->148lbs-->143lbs

I put a few pounds back on over 4th of july and went back to looking like the middle picture. Ugh.
Currently working my ass off to try and get below under 140.
I'm 5'6 btw

Attached: Screenshot_20190722-182228_Samsung Experience Home.jpg (1080x856, 390K)

currently i'm bulking so i look like shit but focusing on big lifts. Squatted 190kg yesterday for a 20kg PR after about 16 weeks of bulking (and 15lbs gained). Today I strict pressed 135lbs for 5x10 and did 3x5 weighted pullups with 45lbs. Just driving weights up and slowly gaining bodyweight.

for cutting I just ate a calorie deficit, 2-3 days a week I would fast for 24 hours and go as low as 1200 calories if I wanted to break through a plateau. Cardio every day, either 25mins incline walking or a 5k for time doing spring intervals. For lifting I did/do an upper/lower split 4-5 days a week.

>Upper
Heavy push
Heavy pull
Light push
Light pull
biceps/triceps/lateral raises/flyes etc

>Lower
Squat
Deadlift
Lunge/split squat
Abs

Progress on a lift until you stall, then switch. eg go heavy on OHP for a few weeks until you get stuck, then swap it for flat bench or incline or whatever else. This is a way to progress while cutting without getting burned out

good progress. you should lift

also you should go through and rate the other transformations

>Currently working my ass off to try and get below under 140
just take a shit lol

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: 1522279434413.jpg (217x232, 11K)

I'll do it when I get back from my run if the thread is still alive

Why do so many women take selfies with dirty fucking floors? It's distracting. inb4 have sex

Nice job user, how long did it take you?

god damn i miss my ex so bad
shit hurts brah she kinda looks like the left one

>i miss my ex
Get a new one
You're better off without her
She will be stunned by your power level when you cross paths downtown next spring.
"A-user? Is that you?"
"Oh hi, Ex. How's it going?"
"Uhhm...fine. Wow, you look...GREAT!"
"Huh? Oh. Ha. Thanks, I guess I'm in a much better place now. Crazy how young we were back then. Oh well. We're all growing. Listen, I'm late. I hope you're well."
"O-ok, user. Bye..."

I have a similar concern and was a port seat. Seeing how similar the slight tilt is on our bodies makes me think it is just due to years of rowing. Does the right side of your adonis belt beef up more than your left side when flexing?

seems like the hrt is going well

bump

>shitskin

What're the rest of your lifts man?

Ok I'm back.
Rates are based on the criteria of most dramatic transformation and transformations that were the most for the better

Attached: Screenshot_20190704-102949_YouTube.jpg (625x704, 178K)

Ah christ,
The 8.5 was for

Attached: tenor (5).gif (250x272, 359K)

bros, ive made amazing progress with weight loss this past year, but now im in one hell of a debacle, I am currently 6’2 and 150 pounds but still skinnyfat. I look fit in clothes but I still got plently of bodyfat to lose, mostly for visible abs and minor love handles. Guess I’m technically weak as shit being 150 pounds. Cutting is clearly the way but I'm literally only 150 pounds. Do I enter literal concentration camp mode or just bulk till I look normal?

Bro, the only way I see is to put more effort on the 'weak side'.
Related to posture, it cannot be solved by natural means. Pay close attention to that scoliosis. When it comes to exercising you need to take precautions especially for everything concerning the back.
My wife suffers from a scoliosis with a double twist and she needs to check her back constantly through the year due to fitness (not living in Murricah tho, medic care is cheap AF here).

Hey OP, can I ask how you're handling it emotionally. I can't get over my ex

Keep it up. Also clean you room, damn.

Talk to other girls

Sure, dont see a lot of progress threads and i dont ever post in cbt for obvious reasons

Attached: 2019 progress fit version.jpg (4620x1338, 818K)

Great job man. You're getting there

fuck yes I am

Progress from cutting for 2 weeks at 1400calories w/ keto and doing HIIT 5 days a week.

Attached: Progress3.png (732x470, 555K)

Ohnononono. Look at those traps

He isn't. Hence why this thread is made every week with the same captions. MARRIED
DIVORCED.
OP need to go to a divorce forum and stop using Jow Forums to vent his
>muh marriage
>muh divorce
>muh open relationship

nobody cares that youre divorced

I thought Jow Forums loves traps

Left is ~155 lbs at 6'2" and I was 18

Right is 172 lbs at 6'3" now I'm 20

I'm a swimmer with pectus. Most of my gains are with my posture. Posture is seriously underated. Do your facepulls boys.

Attached: PhotoGrid_1563850573974.jpg (3200x2560, 1.71M)

Good to know. I always just assumed it would make it harder to do certain exercises but never really considered quite how much of a toll can be taken on it. Unfortunately as a burger it's a bit costly to see an orthopedist but i think it'll be important to have one as i age and continue to pursue lifting goals

Post body lol. I'm gonna rape you

Age 17 to 20. About 11 months total lifting with a lot of breaks in between
80kg to 86kg

Attached: 20190723_065833.jpg (720x418, 198K)

yikes

dude what the fuck did you do to your hair?
cut it and trim your beard. i guarentee girls will prefer your face then with that body over your current body with that greasy, unkempt mane you're sporting.