Why are so many men balding these days? Its increasing more and more each generation...

Why are so many men balding these days? Its increasing more and more each generation. I personally blame shampoo and hair products

Attached: 1BFF8B5C-7232-4CE1-B3FC-383FE5373FED.jpg (320x209, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KwsQG5Is8pM
medicinenet.com/alopecia_areata/article.htm#alopecia_areata_facts
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3412231/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Its increasing more and more each generation.
no it isnt

Men always were balding you are just more aware of it now

balding has steadily increased over the last 50 years

Facts and statistics say otherwise

no it doesnt

this, you fell for the memes of 19 year old lookism fags that grew up on instagram models

balding has steadily increased over the last 50 years

Yes it has. Mainky due to the horrible stuff in our shampoos etc. its one step off poison

prove it

Try google you lazy faggot. No ones spoon feeding you shit

lol. translation: you wont post anything because you know your meme sources will get laughed at, retard

women just wanna breed with bald men.

seething haircels don't @ me.

Genes for male pattern baldness come from the mother in the first place

Sugar(carbohydrate) intake. Shit is outright bad for your hair follicles.

Attached: Sarah_Purser_The_sad_girl_1923.png (1551x1704, 3.69M)

Unironically this. High test bald guys have been spreading the most seed, and the bald gene along with it. In a couple hundred years or so it’s gonna be all men

I know this is b8 because its fucking soccer mom science but u got me to reply. Well done.

You have busts of bald greek philosophers, so it's not a recent thing.

Did he claim it was recent? You retarded faggot. He claimed its been INCREASING alot, which it has.

>He claimed its been INCREASING alot, which it has.
no it hasnt

Alopecia can come from a lot of things, stress, gentle tugging and bad diet (things you can control naturally) but the main for male hairloss is an autoimmune disease that attacks the anagen receptors in the follicles. Like the common cold is to a flu, it's actually hundreds of times harder to cure that disease than AIDS. Your only options are tanking your testosterone so your body doesn't attack those anagen receptors. Or if you lost your hair due to other factors, minoxidil can grow it back.

Some people say a vegan diet helps, some say carnivore but everyone agrees that sugar is CANCER for your hairline.

Attached: 1920px-Alopecia_areata.svg.png (1920x787, 286K)

The fact that 2/3rds of men carry the balding gene makes this statement difficult to refute lmao

>ranking your testosterone

You mean DHT?

Tanking *

the man who has no hair pretends that he doesn't care, his eyes though they show despair you know
youtube.com/watch?v=KwsQG5Is8pM

I've noticed this too. Many men in their 40s have the same hairline as men in their 20s now. I think the same number of men are going bald as ever, but the rate of the balding is increasing.

Epigenetics. Most men have the gene, but modern shit diets, no exercise(blood circulation) and stress are fucking our hairlines

I figure it's something like that. Yeah, it used to be that only a small portion of men had the gene to go slick bald by 20, but most men would go bald in their late 30s/40s, hence the association oof baldness with age, but now I figure that process is just happening ten or twenty years earlier due to food, chemicals, etc. Still , it's a surprising shift. When I'm on the bus, I see so many 40 year olds and 20 year olds who have the same hairline. It sucks, cause it used to be that you could get married and have kids and you'd just go bald once your wife was already fat, so it didn't matter, but now it just means all the men who can't afford an HR will just get cut out of the gene pool and never even get to experience having a fambly.

Where is your source in they m8, some of what you wrote seems a bit off to me

>t. Coping low test hairlet

Shampoo wouldn't cause pattern balding you retard.
If any chemical causes balding it does so all over or in patches

Probably good, they won’t spread their shitty genes

Well, no. The rich ones with just get HTs. It effectively means that the genetic bottleneck will just be financial status + superficiality, which isn't really good for the human race. Propagating rich, superficial people is likely not that beneficial for society.

The inflammation caused by shampoo accelerates the balding process in hairloss-prone individuals. Dht is only the underlying cause, but it causes a cascade of inflammatory effectsz which lead to the ultimate symptom, and these can be exacerbated by harsh surfactants and such.

I started balding at 16, figured I'd be bald by 21 or 22. Was shedding heavily. Stopped using shampoo at 19 and my shedding slowed down a lot. I'm still going bald for sure, but much more slowly. I'm 25 now and still have enough hair to pull off a bad haircut. My face isn't framed as well as it used to be, but I never thought I'd "pass" as a hair-haver by 25 before I quit shampoo. My texture is also wayyyy better.

medicinenet.com/alopecia_areata/article.htm#alopecia_areata_facts

Higher processed carb intake, insulin resistance etc. Notice a lot of balding men have visceral fat too?

How many hairs did u shed a day? currently shedding around 13 when i shower and im going insane spooked

Learn to google. There isn't a single population study out there that says that male pattern baldness is increasing with each generation

Male pattern hair loss is believed to be due to a combination of genetics and themale hormonedihydrotestosterone.[3]The cause in female pattern hair loss remains unclear.[3]

InfectionDissecting cellulitisFungal infections (such astinea capitis)FolliculitisSecondarysyphilis[13]Demodex folliculorum, a microscopic mite that feeds on the sebum produced by thesebaceous glands, denies hair essential nutrients and can cause thinning.Demodex folliculorumis not present on every scalp and is more likely to live in an excessively oily scalp environment.DrugsTemporary or permanent hair loss can be caused by several medications, including those forblood pressureproblems,diabetes,heart diseaseandcholesterol.[14]Any that affect the body's hormone balance can have a pronounced effect: these include the contraceptive pill,hormone replacement therapy,steroidsandacnemedications.[15]Some treatments used to curemycoticinfections can cause massive hair loss.[16]Medications (side effects from drugs, includingchemotherapy,anabolic steroids, andbirth control pills[17][18])

Traction alopeciais most commonly found in people withponytailsorcornrowswho pull on their hair with excessive force. In addition, rigorous brushing and heat styling, rough scalp massage can damage thecuticle, the hard outer casing of the hair. This causes individual strands to become weak and break off, reducing overall hair volume.Frictional alopeciais hair loss caused by rubbing of the hair or follicles, most infamously around the ankles of men from socks, where even if socks are no longer worn, the hair often will not grow back.Trichotillomaniais the loss of hair caused by compulsive pulling and bending of the hairs. Onset of this disorder tends to begin around the onset of puberty and usually continues through adulthood. Due to the constant extraction of the hair roots, permanent hair loss can occur.Traumas such as childbirth, major surgery, poisoning, and severe stress may cause a hair loss condition known astelogen effluvium,[19]in which a large number of hairs enter the resting phase at the same time, causing shedding and subsequent thinning. The condition also presents as a side effect ofchemotherapy– while targeting dividing cancer cells, this treatment also affects hair's growth phase with the result that almost 90% of hairs fall out soon after chemotherapy starts.[20]Radiation to the scalp, as when radiotherapy is applied to the head for the treatment of certain cancers there, can cause baldness of the irradiated areas

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3412231/

>Characteristics of Androgenetic Alopecia in Asian

>The reason for this increase rate in the prevalence of AGA compared to Europeans remains unknown, but a transition toward a more Western diet and lifestyle may play a role.

I get the same at 19 but im currently NW1, hoping to keep it that way for another 5 years or ill hop on minox and rogaine. But you have nothing to worry about, unless you're showering twice a day and its happening in every shower. Shedding happens irregardless, and its more noticeable the longer you put off a shower because it builds up.

the quote you have from this is clearly talking about racial differences. The "increase mentioned" is comparing asian men to European men. It's literally right under the section header "RACIAL DIFFERENCES IN PATTERNS OF HAIR LOSS IN AGA AND THE BASP CLASSIFICATION FOR AGA".

Does not show increase in current generation versus past ones.

I read that people lose up to 100 a day but wasnt sure if its a meme... if not only shedding 13 or so isnt so bad

Exactly. Saying it’s more common sounds like a baldy cope to make themselves seem like they’re not the odd ones out.

Ive had long thick hair all my life. I've noticed a lot of thinning lately. Its still not really noticeable to anyone else, but i can visibly see the thick end of a strand and the vastly different thin end. I feel like I shed like crazy and I'm afraid to take showers now, which only exacerbates my fears when i do since so much more hair is in the drain by the end from multiple days of avoidance. If I lift my hair straight up, I can see through to the scalp quite easily. I'm afraid to cut my hair to a nice short style because of this as I don't want to make the thinning apparent/noticeable.
How do I stop this? There has to be some way.
I started taking biotin this week. No clue if its a meme or legit, but its cheap and can't hurt. My diet is ass, so I'm trying to improve that as well.
I'm 28. Only my grandfather was bald, while every other male in my family has had hair his whole life.
I'm also a manlet, the bald look won't work for me.

Attached: 1559514575703.jpg (1024x666, 53K)

are you literally me bro

Kindred souls man.
I fucking love my hair. I took more pride in that than anything else in my appearance. I'd kill to save it.

Post hairline with time stamp