The hell you twinks eating rn?!

This bitch is made of pasta, chicken tits and yoghurt.
435 cals
30g protons
60g carbs
And tastes absolutely perfect.
Share what you are eating or else i'll suck your dick so hard.

Attached: IMG_20190723_005711_635.jpg (480x800, 100K)

>435 calories
How do you reach your daily caloric goal of 2.5k calories a day with a 400 calorie meal?

>he doesn't eat 5 times a day
NGMI

This user said it.
It's just one meal my nigga.
And also my goal is 3k not 2.5k

Im eating one pound of chicken in a couple hours

Got a pot roast on the stove right now bruh, gonna be ready in about 4 and a half hours.

that looks like silk worms

Jee user you bad boy I like it.

Fucking manly and nutritious. Pics?

I'd eat silkworms out from your ass no problem.

Stop talking like a faggot please

Woah little guy! Watch your words sweetie.

post meals negrooos

I just ate 1.25lbs of salmon
sides are gay

>435 cals

That's all?

I don't have time to prepare and eat 5 different meals. I don't have the ability to spend all day prepping food and eating like some fat fuck. Just prep 3 800 calorie meals. So you can get on with your day. eating 400 calories a meal means you have to eat every two hours instead of 4.

for 1 meal of 5-6? yea thats enough cute boy.

holy shit boy you gamer asffff woah eat me!!

chill sweetie your fine with the way you eating, some of us cant eat large meals like a big boy like you ;)

Just snacked like a retard. Didnt even count calories, probably around 800. Should still be around maintenance anyways, but wont get enough protein.
I'm hungry as fuck too. Snacking is so fucking stupid.

what did you snacky snacky honey? DONT BEAT YOUR SELF FOR IT WE ALL DO MISTAKES ok sweetie? do better tomorrow and you will be fine. love you.

>not a whole chicken and whatever you can stuff it with
soft af

My diet today so far

Breakfast:
Protein shake

Lunch - 1 cup egg whites, 2 pieces of 21 grain bread

Other lunch - lentils, cottage cheese w strawberry, chicken

Cals- 1600
Proton- 180
Carbs- 100
Fat- 56

i stuff alot of things in if you know what im saying haha ;)

are you cutting big guy? or you arent finished yet!?

Some sandwiches, an avocado and this salami cheese pie kind of thing. It wasnt sweets or doritos at least but I've made mistakes for the past three days. Once or twice is fine but cant make it a habit. Plus I got an injured leg so I can't cardio this shit off like I normally would.

Still cutting atm. I still want to loose another 9 lbs before starting to bulk at maintenance

I had some grilled chicken, probably a 500-600 calorie meal. all told, I'm going to end up at around 1,200-1,300 calories for the day, so it's a decent day.

I eat 1100+ calories in a meal. I don't make five little bowls of anything; I eat until I am uncomfortably full. Step up, kid.

oh sorry hope your legs will heal up fast my boy, yeah dont overthink its not so bad as a snack like sweets and doritos... do well tomorrow ok honey?

Great! hope you will do good with your cutting! proud of you shreded boy haha

pretty gooood sweetie keep it up for me ok? love you.

woooooow big guy!!! you eat like a monster MUNCH MUNCH haha, love you kiddo keep it going.

thanks mom

My bmi is 16.5

Thank you OP-kun, do your best!

Yoghurt on pasta? Wtf

whenever i see someone talking like this i imagine a fat neckbeard that smells like sour yogurt

post body

its okay honey everyone is different ill accept you all the time. love you.

you too bb
believe me sweetie i was the same before i ate it but its really good.
you dont ask one of my kids this q before you have my prem you bad boy!
your wrong here my boy hehe its ok i forgive you

gained 5lbs since this pic but I feel it just went to my waist and idk if I should lose it again.

Attached: hfdfh4578.png (682x511, 459K)

didnt know you are a girl but anyways i think if you put some weight on u will look even better...

>tell user to post body thinking I was going to get a cute twink
>get a girl instead
welp, that's clearly what I deserve I guess. oh well.

Im not a girl.

LONDON

well then you're a transgender girl, which I'm also not into as a gay guy. basically you look too fucking feminine for me mate, I like dudes, please understand thank you.

yeah same... I-I mean ddont say that to her you bad guy! go away and never talk to my princess ever again !!

Be my boyfriend, OP. I'll let you smash my ass.

holy shiz my mommy third eye knew it. love you.

this isnt op you funny little guy haha

> as a gay guy
ill put your on the fridge and give you 10 shiny golden stars for being a good boy this month ok honey?

cringe, stop trying to be woke mom

h-hey sweetie why the sudden cloudy mood?

I wasn't interested, just posted pic to show low bmi and to ask if I should raise my bf.

you should

I'd only raise BMI if you were exercising trying to put on a bit of muscle, some ab or arm definition would require you to eat a bit extra. If not there is no real point besides gluttony and wanting to be fat.

3 protein bars and a coleslaw hot dog

THAT'S NOT HEALTHY NOOO! Please honey eat good foods like rice and chicken and um veggies and stuff you know.. love you.

I have anemia and according to my bmi I'm underweight and bordering anorexic levels. Is bmi just bs or would it be healthier to raise that even if its just fat weight? to say 17.5 from 16.5?