Why are muscular men bodyshamed?

Why are muscular men bodyshamed?

Attached: brahss.jpg (564x564, 40K)

In what fucking feminist-infested country do you live in where muscular men get bodyshamed?

Because it's okay for women to gang up on guys for being overweight, fit or anything in between but if the roles are reversed suddenly you're going to jail, lose your job, family, and everything you know and love because Jennifer can't be called what she is; a fat fucking walrus.

Jews fear the samurai

Jealousy. Same reason we used to hate Justin Bieber and One Direction with passion

Speak for yourself. I have always been just indifferent about the most hated celebrities.

there are always exception to rules niggerboy

Didn't particularly care for Bieber and don't know what One Direction passion is.

This. I wouldn't know these faggots existed if not for good goys unintentionally promoting the shit out of them.

I hated one direction because they were obnoxious nick boyband shit. Bieber was always alright.

It's been labeled a part of toxic masculinity the same way most people on this board assume all feminists are pink-haired sarkisian level extremists.

True

I live in an area of the United States where so many men are overweight

I always get fat redneck fucks trying to size me up at bars. Shit's fucked up

>don't know what One Direction passion is.

And you don't know how to read either

there is your *with

You happy now, nigger?

You still don't get it. Really funny though

jealousy

I didn't like the music. That was it. If it was jealousy, I would hate dave mustaine or Steve Tyler. They probably have had more ass than every member of one direction combined. And they don't even market themselves to the female audience.

Attached: 1558651736510.gif (200x270, 586K)

Steve tyler looks like a 52 year old MILF

>Steve tyler looks like a 52 year old MILF
And? Wouldn't that make me resent his sexual success all the more if I were prone to jealousy?

Who is this guy? I get the same haircut usually

I don't get the vibe that bitchmade men are upset towards muscular men. The negative emotions are usually internalized and hopefully directed towards making changes in their own lives.
This all goes out the window if alcohol is involved.
Women, particularly fat women are the most hostile to our people. And we need to coordinate an effective resistance against them. I have found that they like to play zone defense against you. But if you can play man for woman, you can usually subdue and pacify them with your penis.

Attached: 1563757880980.jpg (886x642, 67K)

because it revoltening even insulting

They aren't. Get off the internet

Probably some Asian or Arab dude from London

Pic related has such an out of fashion hair cut. Looks like trailer trash or a backward Muslim teenager that hasn’t checked up on men’s haircuts since 2011

Arab is asian in london

faggy haircut

Crab in a bucket mentality, not unlike this forum much of the time.

In my hood the weak fear the strong.

how the fuck do you get that haircut. dont tell me youre a white guy

>Implying this is actually happening
>Implying you're muscular

Go to a good barber

Salon if you want a perm that turns your hair curly

>Asian
he doesn't look Chinese

hah, it's the obnoxious faggy spic under 20 years old haircut here in America

Because they can take it. Fats, women, and minorities can’t take the heat so someone has to.

Asian in the UK refers to someone of South Asian descent aka Indian

I think it's pretty nice idk. Works if you have the right face. Gets bitches that's for sure.

Nah I'm not white don't worry. But I think a white guy could pull it off if his hair was brown or ginger.

Britbongs pretend that "asian" includes pajeets and mudslimes so people don't realise that england has become a caliphate colony.

They refer to East Asians as Orientals

that haircut with the fade makes my side profile and jawline look sharp as fuck,

Because the only way to become "muscular" is to inject steroids which leads to a physique that would never be achievable in nature which in the end just makes you look like a genetic failure. People are not jealous of you, they bully and exclude you in the same way they would bully a kid with Down syndrome if it was socially acceptable to do so. It's self-preservation of the group to exclude garbage DNA and prevent it from passing itself on, in the long term infesting the entire group with shitty DNA.

Jelousy of the fatties and skeletons and avreage joes

Either Cucknada or Muttrica
Or sweeden or any other ex good country

>Why are muscular men bodyshamed?
Because they look and act like faggots.

It's not like Asia starts at the eastern side of the Bosphorus or anything you twat

For the same reason fat people make fun of skinny people: envy

That dude is Indian

People don't want others to succeed more then them.

Its bc most people (men and women) who have extremely high maintenance physiques are usually vapid, insecure, and think their body is all thats necessary to be better than someone else. Deny it all you want but its how normal humans think
>inb4 glad im different or some dumbass bs
Thats why youre alone and unhappy

Jealousy/cope.

It's easier to shame people you are envious of than to actually change yourself

britbongs refer to asians as indians in the uk